• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GlobalEarth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
  • Wow, this looks pretty good! I hope you release a beat pretty soon! Good luck!

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • Thanks! I'm glad someone has something positive or at least constructive to say! We're planning on releasing the beta on September 7, my friend Hoppyfred's birthday. I just need to get a script together, and we'll finish the semi-complicated first map. On the 7th, we'll release whatever we have done.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Excuse me, but I'm having a bit of trouble understanding you.

1. Your grammar is horrible, so I'm just going to assume you're saying you don't like the game.

2. If that's what you're saying, then at least give a valid reason. It's not helping me.

3. If you have the guts to go onto someone's hack thread (considering this is one me and my friends have worked hard on), and simply say you don't like it without any type of reasoning, then I don't need you as a supporter. I don't even want to see you around this thread. So don't even let me see you on the "Who's viewing" list, unless you want to come back with something valid to say. You don't even have enough posts or achievements to benefit me in any way even if I wanted you as a supporter. You know, the world would be better if jerks like you would just leave on a rocket ship and never come back,

>XD!

You strike me as someone that spends all his time online because he has no real friends. Go away.

O.O"

I guess i've been rubbing off on you?
    A LOT? XD

come on Nikko, gimmie a high five!

---

back to GE matters:

T should be back to us by atleast tomomarrow.
    we should just relax for the rest of the night.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • Oh, not you, Acha. fatalmadness. Gosh, I hate that guy. That post of his was so irrelivant. I'm going to PM T's script (I know where it is), to 1KD on the Team thread, first, and then I'll go to sleep. I'm exhausted.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • Oh, not you, Acha. fatalmadness. Gosh, I hate that guy. That post of his was so irrelivant. I'm going to PM T's script (I know where it is), to 1KD on the Team thread, first, and then I'll go to sleep. I'm exhausted.

well then.
    with that kind of blind fury you could tell anyone off. :D

I think he was complaining about the "USA badge" and the "Custom Regis".
    and something about "I'll become a supporter if I see sudden improvement".

I'ma gonna get some sleep later, too.
    Getting tired after watching my brother play final fantasy X.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • Okay, I don't even understand you anymore...
    This is Pokemon GlobalEarth's Official Development and Updates Thread, not drama class. What do you want??? Are you here to trash my hack without at least telling me what you don't like about it, or speak gibberish? I don't UNDERSTAND you.

And Acha, not you. I didn't know you posted. I'm talking about Mr. Crazymadness or whatever.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • Okay, I don't even understand you anymore...
    This is Pokemon GlobalEarth's Official Development and Updates Thread, not drama class. What do you want??? Are you here to trash my hack without at least telling me what you don't like about it, or speak gibberish? I don't UNDERSTAND you.

And Acha, not you. I didn't know you posted. I'm talking about Mr. Crazymadness or whatever.

Oh, I know,

you would never talk to me like that ^^
    you already know the concequences of doing such XD

well, I think you should take it a little easy.
    this guy is just a passerby basher.
    don't let it get to soo badly.
    by the time we're done we would have encountered 20 of them.

fatalmadness

do you play maple story?
    Years
  • :D

Years
  • Thanks! I'm glad someone has something positive or at least constructive to say! We're planning on releasing the beta on September 7, my friend Hoppyfred's birthday. I just need to get a script together, and we'll finish the semi-complicated first map. On the 7th, we'll release whatever we have done.

I'd prefer not to release anything w/o 2-4 towns and 1-2 gyms done...

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Cool, Hoppy!

I think E looks like a winner, but take all of Moi's advice in that regard (Swellow Beak and remove webbed limbs). It also has a superhero emblem (RF for RegiFly) for comedic purpouses on it's belly.

Right, so I'll get back on improving E, that's what we're doing now, right...?

Also, I love that we're getting the Geodude line done. Could you do Geodude and Graveler, please?

Okay, sure, I'll do them after Regifly. Also...Moi's banner is awesome, BUT YOU MISSED MINE!

Made two banners, basically the same except that the Globe Golems are different on each.

Hmmph. Bah Humbug!

We're planning on releasing the beta on September 7, my friend Hoppyfred's birthday. I just need to get a script together, and we'll finish the semi-complicated first map. On the 7th, we'll release whatever we have done.

I'm fine if we wait for a while before releasing the beta, it would just be a bonus if it were out by my birthday. Please don't rush this, as I have played several crap betas, I know that ours will be a better beta, but just in case, if T doesn't feel comfortable releasing the beta, then you can wait for more progress until releasing it. That would be fine, just working on this project is a good enough present!

EDIT: Hmm, having trouble fitting in Regifly's logo...is it alright if I either just leave it out or put it somewhere else?

EDIT: Decided to leave out the logo, so here is Regifly (without logo)

I'm getting started on Geodude and Graveller now.

EDIT yet again: Okay, I am developing a tendency to make multiple sprites. On this occasion I have done three variations each of the Geodudes and Gravelers.

Globe Geodude A

Globe Geodude B

Globe Geodude C

Globe Graveler A

Globe Graveler B

Globe Graveler C

Enjoy!

EDIT once more: Oh come on! Where is everbody?! Okay, I was bored, so I made a new banner featuring the Globe family.

https://imageshack.us
    https://g.imageshack.us/img151/bannerglobefamilyvj1.png/1/

enjoy!

Last edited:

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
    Just so you know, I haven't gotten any script...
    I agree, I think that we should have something that people would want to come back for and if it's too short I don't think people will...
    Right, so I'll get back on improving E, that's what we're doing now, right...?

Okay, sure, I'll do them after Regifly. Also...Moi's banner is awesome, BUT YOU MISSED MINE!

Hmmph. Bah Humbug!

I'm fine if we wait for a while before releasing the beta, it would just be a bonus if it were out by my birthday. Please don't rush this, as I have played several crap betas, I know that ours will be a better beta, but just in case, if T doesn't feel comfortable releasing the beta, then you can wait for more progress until releasing it. That would be fine, just working on this project is a good enough present!

EDIT: Hmm, having trouble fitting in Regifly's logo...is it alright if I either just leave it out or put it somewhere else?

EDIT: Decided to leave out the logo, so here is Regifly (without logo)

I'm getting started on Geodude and Graveller now.

EDIT yet again: Okay, I am developing a tendency to make multiple sprites. On this occasion I have done three variations each of the Geodudes and Gravelers.

Globe Geodude A

Globe Geodude B

Globe Geodude C

Globe Graveler A

Globe Graveler B

Globe Graveler C

Enjoy!

EDIT once more: Oh come on! Where is everbody?! Okay, I was bored, so I made a new banner featuring the Globe family.

enjoy!
    You're really talented, I like the globe family thing. But should Regifly be called Regifly? It sounds like fly as in the bug, maybe it's just me, but what about Regiair or Regisky???

Anyway's, those are really good hoppy.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    You're really talented, I like the globe family thing. But should Regifly be called Regifly? It sounds like fly as in the bug, maybe it's just me, but what about Regiair or Regisky???

Anyway's, those are really good hoppy.

Thank you so much! :-) Also, we like think on the same wavelength, I suggested changing Regifly's name as well!

btw, can I suggest changing Regifly's name? At the moment, it sounds too...fly - like, like an insect.

LOL, and thanks yet again!

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    I hate to break yoiur bubble, but the new edited regifly is STILL to big.
    by 5 pixels. make the cape smaller. and more detailed.

fly the bug?
    hm... it didn't really hit my mind until you said it.

everyone is gonna know that regifly is a flying regi, not a bug.
    I suggest name stay the same.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    <POP> Nooo! My bubble! <sniff> It took me twelve hours to blow that up <snivel>

Is Regifly 5 pixels to tall or wide? I'm guessing wide?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    no offence but regifly is really bad, it looks way to much like golduck, i think it would be best to try it again.

-B_F

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
  • I tried my hand at making a Regifly sprite and this is what I came up with:

I know it's not very good and it doesn't look flying-golem-like but I wanted to know what you think anyway...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back