• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

Do you like my hack?

• Yeah, its great!

Votes: 95 79.8%
  • Needs alot of work

Votes: 24 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    ...I am a bit skeptical on the fact you have a follow me script in your game. I know you posted a video earlier (which you deleted for no reason? I didn't even see it...[Sketchy?]). But you can still even fake that with a simple walking script which makes it appear like you are controlling your OW while really it is the script. Also another way of faking it is the follow feature in AMap.

Now I am not saying you did fake it just that there is always a possibility and that would not be cool...

Anyways on to my post!

I really like your bootscreen and title! Great graphics inserting. The fact you chose to use a rombase though is a bit of a turn off (I know you sad you're gonna add tiles). Also I think your maps are sloppy overall. They look from the screenshots like they were majorly rushed.

Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

In that picture the bottom half looks completely empty which really looks ugly to me.

KThxBai.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ...I am a bit skeptical on the fact you have a follow me script in your game. I know you posted a video earlier (which you deleted for no reason? I didn't even see it...[Sketchy?]). But you can still even fake that with a simple walking script which makes it appear like you are controlling your OW while really it is the script. Also another way of faking it is the follow feature in AMap.

Now I am not saying you did fake it just that there is always a possibility and that would not be cool...

Anyways on to my post!

I really like your bootscreen and title! Great graphics inserting. The fact you chose to use a rombase though is a bit of a turn off (I know you sad you're gonna add tiles). Also I think your maps are sloppy overall. They look from the screenshots like they were majorly rushed.

In that picture the bottom half looks completely empty which really looks ugly to me.

KThxBai.
    Well i am not faking it i uploaded that video and everyone else has seen it! I deleted it by incident before... i might upload it again later...
    About my mapping skills, i think im a pretty good mapper and alot of people have even said that to me in the past... if its just that screenshot your talking about then that was an unfinnished map, heres the finnished version:

Please people, stop saying the eevee feature is fake! I have already proved its not fake so leave this hack alone! If i make another video people will just keep making excuses like: This could easily be a script!
    WAIT FOR THE BETA AND YOU ALL WILL SEE EEVEE DOES FOLLOW YOU!!!!!!

Shiny HO-OH

Ho-oH trainer
    Years
    nice hack man but im sure it must have been really hard to make eevee follow you and won't that be a major glitch if you change your front pokemon or move eevee out of your party.....

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    ;P, we shall see, and the mapping... Well, I am not everyone else. I can haz own opinionz?

Anyways best of luck none the less

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    The begining seems to be pretty nice.
    The tilescreen,The boot screen and all.
    And in the intro screen Professor.Oak's Head seems to be huge,Thats really bad.
    Try to resize the head into little smaller.
    The maps are pretty much empty, You need to work on the maps.
    And you have to give Punk Rocker for the rom base you are using.
    And since you edited the pallet of the boot screen,You may find some bugs when you goto a Pokemon's Summary. And that bug can only be fixed by hex editing.
    And if you don't find any bug(s) then you are lucky.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The begining seems to be pretty nice.
    The tilescreen,The boot screen and all.
    And in the intro screen Professor.Oak's Head seems to be huge,Thats really bad.
    Try to resize the head into little smaller.
    The maps are pretty much empty, You need to work on the maps.
    And you have to give Punk Rocker for the rom base you are using.
    And since you edited the pallet of the boot screen,You may find some bugs when you goto a Pokemon's Summary. And that bug can only be fixed by hex editing.
    And if you don't find any bug(s) then you are lucky.
    I never used a rombase from punk rocker... Have you even looked at the new tiles :(
    Anyway.... i dont think ive noticed any bugs for the title screen? I dont think there is anything wrong with my maps... its my style not yours...
    Thanks for everything else i guess...

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Now there is a dilemma whether not you are using a rom base... Wow haha this thread is controversial. Anyways it looks to me like you took his base and just edited and added some stuff which still counts as using it. Maybe you did not understand that?

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Now there is a dilemma whether not you are using a rom base... Wow haha this thread is controversial. Anyways it looks to me like you took his base and just edited and added some stuff which still counts as using it. Maybe you did not understand that?
    Maybe you did not understand i wrote i used his rombase and gave him credit? I just dont want people thinking its not got much of my work into this hack
    Good Luck Man, I hope you like your OW ;)
    I cant use them because i dont know how to index... (yes weird...)

Years
    I agree with Teh Panda. And anyway, the video you did show was... like.. three seconds long. How about you make a video with it following you around in a town, perhaps entering a couple of houses, etc?

I don't really believe this, tbh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back