• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

Do you like my hack?

• Yeah, its great!

Votes: 95 79.8%
  • Needs alot of work

Votes: 24 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I agree with Teh Panda. And anyway, the video you did show was... like.. three seconds long. How about you make a video with it following you around in a town, perhaps entering a couple of houses, etc?

I don't really believe this, tbh.
    well, im not gonna ruin the suprise of showing you the towns, if i do peopel will just make up more excuses.... Ive already sorted this all out with a moderator, if you dont belive me dont click on the thread idiot...

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Ooh, I see what you mean ;P. Wow I feel kinda bad for giving you $#17 now! Sorry about that (b^.^)b

Years
    well, im not gonna ruin the suprise of showing you the towns, if i do peopel will just make up more excuses.... Ive already sorted this all out with a moderator, if you dont belive me dont click on the thread idiot...

Yeah, well it's against the rules to display fake content. Why not just display it in a field with a house in it?

Even if you have sorted it out with a moderator, I still want to see proof.

Oh, by the way, don't call me an idiot, okay?

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Wow, the evidence that this is a hoax is just building up... This hack has fake media on the front page... Everyone knows the GBA palette is 16 colors.

Bootscreen = Fake
    Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

Secondary Bootscreen = Fake

And don't say that this has more that one "layer" because the bootscreen only uses one tilemap.

Now I am skeptical that this is even real...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Wow, the evidence that this is a hoax is just building up... This hack has fake media on the front page... Everyone knows the GBA palette is 16 colors.

Bootscreen = Fake

Secondary Bootscreen = Fake

And don't say that this has more that one "layer" because the bootscreen only uses one tilemap.

Now I am skeptical that this is even real...
    Well, there not fake, there not even in the game yet, they were what i was trying to do say umm, ive only put in the words in the first pic (no bg yet) and half of thge screen in the second one!I admit that i should of said but i guess i was being a bit idiotic...somthing else that is fake are the characters because i haveent finnish making sprites adding them to the game etc... everything else is there!
    Now stop bugging this game, its not fake and you need help...

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    ...Well that would help saying that they are not in game yet...
    Also please do not talk down to me. It really gets on my nerve when people do that and when you add your silly little comments at the end (e.g. "and you need help... ").

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ...Well that would help saying that they are not in game yet...
    Also please do not talk down to me. It really gets on my nerve when people do that and when you add your silly little comments at the end (e.g. "and you need help... ").
    Sorry i dont mean to sound rude...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Please, don't argue.

Panda, calm down. The screens are fake. You know they are. You figured it out. Well done. Now go work on Sea of Dreams. It's a really nice hack.

PLC, please. You learned your lesson. Now remove all of the screens that are not in the hack yet. And please, don't lie to us. If the hack is not real, only you know that. Keep it to yourself. If the hack is fake, which I hope is not, we won't be angry (right, Panda?).
    they are not fake screans... The hack is real!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I guess ya have to shut the mouths of people who don't believe your by releasing some pre-beta version.
    I might aswell, im not sure... maybe christmas... but im gonna have to finnish some parts of the game before... im not sure! Dont get happy people... =P

CdubFosho

Pokemon Adventure breeder
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    i must say it looks great, the whole idea of having a evee is cool tooo so you have a little more choice, its also neeet story line so far, if you need a tester hit me up :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ok people, i am now trying trying to release a beta on christmas day (it should go up untill gym 5) but this is only if i can finnish working on it, the next update will be on christmas day (maybe with the beta...)

cspmoneymaker

Ok people, i am now trying trying to release a beta on christmas day (it should go up untill gym 5) but this is only if i can finnish working on it, the next update will be on christmas day (maybe with the beta...)
    C'mon ! Go dude ! I'm your number 1 fan !!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back