• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
  • i have one suggestion, don't use rapidshare its very slow, i recommend filefront, its quick and swift. filefront.com

We are going to use adrive for the future Pokemon HOF public release, which allows you to download the files with an even higher speed than Filefront. Hopefully the speed is not gonna be a problem in future

i found a bug every time i use the poke flute next to snorlax my game crashes can u plz fix it i wanna keep on playing btw this game is awsome

Well this link should work. Just back up your save file(game.rgdata) and you will be fine:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/196519742/Pok_mon_Hall_of_Fame_v1.3.rar.html

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Username: Itachi Senpai
    Sex: Male

Desired Position: Spriter, OW Spriter, Recoloring or Give ideas for new features and sidequests
    Previous Experience: At the moment, I'm creating my own RPG game and Pokemon fan game. Also helping out with "Pokemon Origin" as being a OW Spriter. I could recolor
    Email address: [email protected] (Sounds kinda childish, I've been using this email for a while now)
    Instant Messenger ID: (Whats this, do you mean my screen name for AIM? If so its UchihaSenpai)

Describe Yourself: I have black hair and blackish-brown eyes. My height is around average for my age even though most of my friends are taller then me. When I'm at a local market I tend to act "Quiet", but around my friends and family I like to be the center of attention :classic:. I like to watch anime on computer and enjoy online games and also chatting to my friends.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • hey where are the banners??? i know a game as good as this has to have some banners also how far does version 1.3 go??? the first page didnt say anything

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    is the like a website to check pokemons move for this game or when they eveole or do you have to go on patience?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • hey where are the banners??? i know a game as good as this has to have some banners also how far does version 1.3 go??? the first page didnt say anything

Well there are currently three banners for this game. The newest one can be viewed below:
    Support.gif

is the like a website to check pokemons move for this game or when they eveole or do you have to go on patience?

Well we have an official forum where I will probably post a thread about the edited pokemon data.

Hall of Famer,
    I haven't talked to you in a long time and all I can say is congratulations on this fantstic game.
    ~PP

Thanks a lot, man, this game is still distances away from the concept of successful. I hope you can start working on Ultramarine soon.

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Help. o-o

So eruhm.

---------------------------
    Pokémon: Hall of Fame
    Exception: RuntimeError

BitmapCache:365:in `load_bitmap'

BitmapCache:390:in `animation'

PBAnimation:633:in `update'

PBAnimation:490:in `update'

PokeBattle_ActualScene:2428:in `pbAnimationCore'

PokeBattle_ActualScene:2383:in `pbAnimation'

PokeBattle_Battle:2358:in `pbAnimation'

PokeBattle_Effects:370:in `pbReduceStat'

PokeBattle_MoveEffects:226:in `pbEffect'

PokeBattle_Battler:1233:in `pbProcessNonMultiHitMove'

This exception was logged in errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

That for one thing. And another thing! I'm at the vermillion city gym and I cant get passed the trap doors. See, only one garbage can has the first switch EVERY single time. Any side of it. Its on the top second to the right. So I've been trying for hours to find the second switch that will work with it, but it's not working. ><

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • So eruhm.

Pokémon: Hall of Fame
    Exception: RuntimeError

BitmapCache:365:in `load_bitmap'

BitmapCache:390:in `animation'

PBAnimation:633:in `update'

PBAnimation:490:in `update'

PokeBattle_ActualScene:2428:in `pbAnimationCore'

PokeBattle_ActualScene:2383:in `pbAnimation'

PokeBattle_Battle:2358:in `pbAnimation'

PokeBattle_Effects:370:in `pbReduceStat'

PokeBattle_MoveEffects:226:in `pbEffect'

PokeBattle_Battler:1233:in `pbProcessNonMultiHitMove'

This exception was logged in errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

That for one thing. And another thing! I'm at the vermillion city gym and I cant get passed the trap doors. See, only one garbage can has the first switch EVERY single time. Any side of it. Its on the top second to the right. So I've been trying for hours to find the second switch that will work with it, but it's not working. ><

I never encountered an error like this before during playtest. Perhaps it's a random error that may happen at any given time for no reasons. Please tell me if this error frequently occurs when you play this game and I will probably contact the one who made the battle animation to see what's going on exactly.

For the Vermilion city gym event, well, I'm sure it's possible to find the second switch. It's not quite close to the trash that contains the first switch but it's definitely located within the Vermilion gym.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    Hey HOF!
    Thanks for post in my threat
    Lather take a look again, i post one new screen of Hoenn, with a NEW.
    One partner trainer in Hoenn(maybe a girlfriend?)
    =)

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • I never encountered an error like this before during playtest. Perhaps it's a random error that may happen at any given time for no reasons. Please tell me if this error frequently occurs when you play this game and I will probably contact the one who made the battle animation to see what's going on exactly.

For the Vermilion city gym event, well, I'm sure it's possible to find the second switch. It's not quite close to the trash that contains the first switch but it's definitely located within the Vermilion gym.

Mm, yes, The first error occurred twice while battling a magnemite whenever it used flash. As for the trash cans again, I tried the same trashcan (which ALWAYS contains the first switch) with all the trash cans in the gym. None worked. =( Should I be trying all the different sides of the cans as well? ^_^;;;

EDIT: I got it to work. For anyone in the future who encounters the same or similar problem, don't limit yourself to looking at the trashcans surrounding the first switch. o-o;; Mine was down three and to the left from my switch (for example.)

Oh, and thanks for the help anyway. ^_^

Just a few other errors I encountered while playing though:

1. At the very beginning when choosing the last pokeball in Oak's lab, I went behind the counter instead of going in front with Richie and Gary. This caused the game to freeze after the character found out the pokeball was empty.
    2. Near the end of Mt. Moon when battling "Misty's" Gyarados, if you lose, the screen blacks as it would when you run out of pokemon. However, Misty still thanks you for calming down her Gyarados and then the screen stays black and it freezes. The second time I challenged the Gyarados (It was shiny, yay. c: ) I caught it, which doesn't really make much sense if it's "Misty's." Not complaining though! XD

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Mm, yes, The first error occurred twice while battling a magnemite whenever it used flash. As for the trash cans again, I tried the same trashcan (which ALWAYS contains the first switch) with all the trash cans in the gym. None worked. =( Should I be trying all the different sides of the cans as well? ^_^;;;

I see. Now I may conclude that there's something wrong with the battle animation of Flash(probably due to the lack of sprite). I will try to fix this error in future releases and currently the only approach to get rid of this error is to prevent your opponent pokemon from using the move Flash.

As for the Vermilion gym event... Yes, you need to examine different sides of the trash cans and see if you can find the second switch.

Near the end of Mt. Moon when battling "Misty's" Gyarados, if you lose, the screen blacks as it would when you run out of pokemon. However, Misty still thanks you for calming down her Gyarados and then the screen stays black and it freezes. The second time I challenged the Gyarados (It was shiny, yay. c: ) I caught it, which doesn't really make much sense if it's "Misty's." Not complaining though! XD

Well the Mysty and Gyarados' event will be revised in future releases and you're not supposed to capture Misty's Gyarados for sure.

Last edited:

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • I'll join...as a manga reader! I've read the Red and Yellow Arcs and I'm now reading the gold arc. I remember a lot of it, but I'll happily reread it! Just tell me what you want to know. I'll also be a movie watcher...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back