• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Why did you make this game so hard. Every Pokemon you catch in this game is too weak. There attacks always miss and I know your not supposed to get hurt every turn from Confusion so your game is unfair *beats up Hall of Fame game in anger*

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • I have several comments:

1) This is a great game! Great story and everything!!!

2) I like all the battling, except that clefairy isn't super effected by my mankey :'(

3) I found a shiny zubat! Has anyone else found a shiny pokemon in this game?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Hey I had to register just to ask...I find using the arrows keys + enter to be cumbersome since they're on the same side of the keyboard. I play a lot of PC games, so I'm pretty used to use WASD for movement. Is there any way for me to configure the controls at all, either in-game or by editing a file?

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Yeah, if you hit F1 you can configure some options. However, the keybinding options there don't appear to be functional. I'm a bit confused by the interface, but I changed a good bit and my controls are still the same.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    It's because the Pokémon starter kit redefines the input system, rendering RMXP's default option menu ineffective. There's not really anything you can do about it, unless Hall of Famer modifies the scripts...

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hi, i don't know english very good so forgive me my grammar, please :)

1. Thx for the game, it's awesome.
    2. Can i edit control buttons? How? I hate using space for confimr actions :/

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Seba, I would recommend registering at the POKEMON Hall of Fame Forums and posting your problem at the Technical Issues section. The link is in Hall of Famer's forum signature here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    need help pleas

Hello people, I need help, I come not in the 3rd orange arena, I need an invitation card but I do not know where I can get search over 2 hours -.-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back