• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamven

Hakuna Matata
Years
  • Hmm

First off this is my first post in years...

Second, this looks to be a fun game that I decided to download and play.

3rd, I couldn't get the game to run under Windows Server 2008. I also saw where some people were still having trouble getting it to work under Vista.

Here is what I did:
    a. Right-Click "Computer"
    b. Click "Advance System Settings"
    c. Under performance click "Settings"
    d. Click the "DEP" tab
    e. Add an exception for this game's .exe

This solution has help me so far, it has at least gotten me to the title screen...

Hope that helps anyone still having problems

seancroft

State Alchemist
    Years
  • are there many fakemon in this game because i found a miltrit on grapefruit island and i didnt think there were any fakemon in this game

aw wtf the orange islands are so hard to get around an the maps are confusing :)
    An the damn snorlax on grapefruit islands got the better of me :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2010
    when i try to open it after i save it to my computer after downloading it i cant open it and it won't play

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    How's things getting on with the game then?

when i try to open it after i save it to my computer after downloading it i cant open it and it won't play

Did you try posting at the Technical Support forums at Pokemon HOF? They might be able to help you

Last edited:

FlaafyFTW

Researcher of Orange Lore
    Years
  • Hi =)
    I'm really loving the game, thanks for making it! But there is one thing thats a little annoying, I'm still in Kanto and using 1.3 and during trainer battles a bit way through i hear random noises ( i say random but theyre the same every time) in the background that are pokemon noises or sounds from a specific pokemon move.
    Like i said its a little annoying and i was wondering if theres any way of fixing it or if anyone else has encountered this?

Love the game and Thanks. =)

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Hi =)
    I'm really loving the game, thanks for making it! But there is one thing thats a little annoying, I'm still in Kanto and using 1.3 and during trainer battles a bit way through i hear random noises ( i say random but theyre the same every time) in the background that are pokemon noises or sounds from a specific pokemon move.
    Like i said its a little annoying and i was wondering if theres any way of fixing it or if anyone else has encountered this?

Love the game and Thanks. =)

You can click the link in my signature to visit Pkmn HOF official forum if you have further questions.

Soldiers of Filth

Semi-Pro Band Promoter and Art
    Years
  • hey if u need a movie watcher, i got all the movies and most of the specials, as well as an empty weekend ahead of me with nothing to do :P so yea. id gladly do this. awesome game!

ZaneZalen

Xin Chào Có :3
    Years
  • Okay i just tried it out for 5 seconds and i have to say it seems very good.
    I want to help, its just that i'm really lazy ( Lazy Geniuses FTW ) and i don't wanna do much lol. I want this to progress so if you were to post banners i'd sport it
    Fa Sho

Broleta

[..1..]
    Years
  • Hey. Great game, I'm really enjoying playing it though (helps me break the time between my intense exam study :P). You said that pokemon which evolve by trade will now evolve in another way (yey!) so I was wondering, how will they evolve and can they currently do so in the current version of the game? Thanks and keep up the fantastic progress!

Years
  • Hey HOF, long time fan, 1st time writer. Great game, love it immensely. I don't know if anyone has said anything about this, but am currently in Mt. Moon, and my Lv15 Miltrit evolved into a Lv11 Tauros...what's going on there?

thedootmaster

Banned
    Years
  • ok im sorry... it just said that i needed 25 characters to post something so i added some question marks. I did not think anyone would care because this discussion of the game is not (or i did not think it was) about beaty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back