• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Go to the Pkmn HOF forums in Hall of Famer's signature. All technical support is taking place there from now on. Thank you! :)

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Well, I tried this game, and I found the story to be bland, and cliched to other Pokemon games, which is disheartening, since many of the other games here have their own storylines, and don't continue others. Also, I also noticed that Hall of Famer has not actually made any characters at all in the game and just copied the sprite of Ash Ketchum, throughout the whole game.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
Spey, you really must get over getting kicked off the team. STOP SPAMMING EVERYONE!

Update: Version 1.4 will be released sometime between now and the end of July, so keep and eye out for it!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Spey, you really must get over getting kicked off the team. STOP SPAMMING EVERYONE!

Update: Version 1.4 will be released sometime between now and the end of July, so keep and eye out for it!

Well I'm actually not sure when version 1.4 will be released. But yeah, a public update will be available in a few days. The update will feature new maps, sprites, custom features and more...
:)

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
Since you are incorporating events from the manga, will the mask of ice and neo team rocket be in it?

Years
help..

i reached the indigo plateu conference rock field[2nd match,1st being water], as i walk from the door to the trainer, i got this msg before i could even see my opponent:

"Pokemon: Hall of Fame: Game.exe- Application error
The instruction at "0x10003a70" referenced memory at "0x10003a70". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

[OK] [CANCEL]"

i have clicked ok as well as debug for few times...like 5 each. but the result is same. the whole game got shut down.
so am i gonna do anything for this?

Suro

Pokemon Hall of Fame spriter
Years
Well, I tried this game, and I found the story to be bland, and cliched to other Pokemon games, which is disheartening, since many of the other games here have their own storylines, and don't continue others. Also, I also noticed that Hall of Famer has not actually made any characters at all in the game and just copied the sprite of Ash Ketchum, throughout the whole game.

WTF??? this game Is the Story of Ash!!! with some Manga and game twists added in. seriously Get a life and stop spamming Hof everywhere he goes!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
How's the game going Hall of Famer? I am very good at spriting sprites now. But I can't come back cause I still wouldn't be able to get online enough to help you cause I'm still sick all the time.

Suro

Pokemon Hall of Fame spriter
Years
The HOF Team Will be probably be writing a walkthrough once version 1.4 is released as the events are being revised and if a walkthrough is released it will become confusing.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2009
How i can travel to Orange island ?
I beat Gary in Indgigo planetau and get ticket in virdian forest and stuck

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I have completed the maps of Valencia and Tangelo island, and update will come very soon!

BTW, the one who gave me negative rep in this thread, please stop being ignorant. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back