• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hazard : Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigma

~Witch~
Years
  • Pokemon Hazard : Escape

Here is the music of this thread! HAZARD-Silence

If somebody wants to join, just pm me!

Preface:

Hello people! I welcome you to Pokemon Hazard : Escape! Some player asked me to make an rp. Here it is! I have read different roleplays and I played some of them. I suspected different things, terrible posts of people who I don?t want to name here. That means i have some experience and knowlegde to start this RP. Before we start, please read the rules.

This is a SM-RP!!! (Second Master roleplay) That means if I am not there, another person leads the rules and the story! That safes the survive of this thread.

Rules:

• no powerplay
    • not change the story (only if you are second master)
    • no testing charakters (i don?t like people who want to test something. there are 2 options: play serious, or play not)
    • no legendary pokemon
    • no ultimate items or artifacts
    • no heros or gamecharakters (i want your own creation)
    • no illegible posts or "one-sentence" posts

Now we go to the interesting part:

The Story:

... slowly the fog went away. There it was: The Rocket Headquarter. The moon brightly shined at the scene, showing a big modern house in the middle of a plot of land. It was cold, and the house seemed not to be a house, it resembled to be a base or something. Different screams where heard. Through the open window a person wanted to escape, but he was pulled back by another. The person who did want to escape seemed to be a pokemon trainer. The other one had a big "R" on his black clothes. "You don?t get further!" the black clothed shouted.

He smashed the poketrainer to the ground. Other black clothed came. "There he is! Now we have him!" "No, let me go you criminals! The public will be teached about your evil plans, i swear!" the trainer screamed. "Nobody will hear to ya, because you don?t get away from here. Now, young hero, this is your new home." The Rocket members pulled him back into the house. He was brought deep into the secret place, a laboratory it seemed. Strange Pokemon and creatures looked at the group. The trainer got scared. "Where are you taking me?" he asked.

"You will see..." a voice whispered. They pulled him into a hazardous container, locking the door. Then the trainer lost his consciousness.

As you wake up every muscle hurts. You want to scream, you want to move, but you can?t. You are breathing through a mask, many cables are connected to your body. You can see a laboratory in the background of the security glas of your container. Everything hurts, the pain goes through your body, your muscles, your mind, to everything that you can call yours. You can hear a voice, but you can?t understand everything. Then suddenly a face is on the security window in front of your container. You can?t recognize it because the glas of the window is blurred with your body warmth. "Letzzz zzstarrttt the xperimentzzzz?." A laughing voice giggles. {What the hell?} You are thinking. Then through the cables which are connected to your body, different fluids are slowly flowing into your body. {NO! It can?t be! It must be a terrible nightmare! Nooooooo?.} Incredible pain encounters you, then you lose your consiciousness again?.

The plot:

You are a trainer which team rocket catched. You know much terrible secrets of the rocket experiments and the underground base, but they got you. What are you doing next? They changed you, they tormented you, but now the time has come to escape from the Rocket terretory. Another question is: What are you? ?..

Charakters:

What is needed? Well there a different charakter classes. Which you want to chose is your choice. If you want another charakter class or something special, post it, and I will decide if you are accepted or not. If this text above didn?t answer one of your questions, ask me per message, ok?

Needed:

• 2 or 3 Hunters
    • 4 to 6 pokemorphs
    • 1 or 2 trainers

- Hunters are trainer who were fused with 2 or 3 pokemon and they have technologic items, like nightvision, radar, weaponry, armor, computerdevices... they have one ability of one pokemon they are fused with
    - Pokemorps are trainer who were fused with 2 or 3 pokemon. They have some special abilitys of the pokemon which they got fused (hunters get one)
    -Trainer are poeple who weren?t infected or fused yet
    -playable Rocket Members or Scientists are poeple who don?t like Rocket anymore and freed the morphs and join them

Charaktersheet:

Name:
    Charakter Class:
    Personality before:
    Personality after:
    Fused with:
    Looks like:
    Items:
    Story:

--------------------------
    My Charakter:

Name: Hyeko Harako
    Charakter Class: Hunter
    Personality before: Quirky, a direkt nice guy who likes music, helping other persons, playing games. He had a very good friend, his Pichu.
    Personality after: Quiet, aggresiv, lonely. He is searching for his Pichu, but does he ever find his old friend?
    Fused with: Raichu, Persian,
    Looks like: He wears armor on his body, he has claws, a dark growl and big strong and long Raichu tail. His mask looks like the mask of a predator. Hyeko has red eyes, green glowing if he is in rage.
    Items: A mask with human aiming abililty, a shoulder canon, a hand computer device, a taktikal computer suit.
    Story: After his Murcott Island trip he wanted to start a new pokemon adventure but then he was catched by a rocket raid in his hometown and lost his best friend. Nobody knows how long he is in the laboratory and nobody knows about his feelings, just one feeling everybody knows: Incredible rage and hate against Team Rocket. Hyeko doesn?t think about let any members survive his rampage...

--------------------------

If anyone wants to critic this thread or my idea, please pm me! And i don?t like critic from poeple who doesn?t had a better thread or idea, so beware of no usefull comments, ok?

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • *raises hand* I'll join Nigma! And I promise I won't let this RP go without posting in it. And if I'm ever gone for a day or more, just PM me and yell at me or something. ^-^

Name: Lia Aramil
    Character Class: Pokemorph
    Personality Before: Lia is a very polite person. Quiet, courteous, kind to everyone, she is also very easy to take advantage of. She's not stupid or anything, she's just nice and shy.
    Personality After: Actually, her personality didn't change much at all. It made her a little bolder, and more outgoing than before, but she's still the same calm and quiet girl she used to be. She also likes to tell people the "bright side" of situations they're in.
    Fused With: Clefairy and Skitty
    Looks Like: Light pink hair with crystalline blue eyes. She's got chubby Skitty ears, little pink cheeks, small pink wings, and a long Skitty-like tail. Any pinker and she would be the Barbie isle at a toystore. XD
    Items: She doesn't have much, except for a locket with a gold chain around her neck. She doesn't really like fighting unless she has to.
    Story: Lia grew up in a foster home. She never knew her real parents, and she's always wondered who and where they are. This doesn't make her sad though, because she knows that whatever reason her parents didn't want her, it must have been a good one. She was a pokemon trainer that was just starting out, but it doesn't look like that lasted too long....

Um... is the pink too hard to read?? If it is, I'll just change it. ^^

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
  • Name: Kitty (nickname: Kit Cat)
    Charakter Class: Pokemorph
    Personality before: Stuck up, sacastic , and popular.
    Personality after: Nice, Cute, Sarcastic, and has a strong feeling of justice.
    Fused with: Celebi and Suicune
    Looks like: Here hair was green and had ribbons around her like suicune. She had green attanaes. She had blue arms with white diamonds. She had blue paws and a green and blue dress. And wings like Celebi's.
    Items: A fire stone around here neck on a necklace.
    Story:
    Kitty was with her parents till she was 15. Because here parents sent here to Military school. That is where she was stuck up. She liked being popular and was a leader to many kids.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Sweet dude X3 You listened to my advice after all XD I know for sure this'll be good

Oh, and its 'Character' Nigma ^^" But I know, Germans seem to replace the 'c' with a ''k, ya? =3

Oh one more thing, whats character class? lol

EDIT: Nevermind, I know what character class is now ^^" lol

Name: Yama
    Charakter Class: Trainer
    Personality before: Nice and outgoing
    Personality after: kinda shy
    Looks like: Long brown hair and dark blue eyes. Has on a black T-shirt and blue, loose jeans.
    Items: nothing
    Story: They captured her and taken her to their lab. They took all her items and Pokemon and locked her in a dark cell with only one small window with bars on it. On the night before the day they were gonna fuse her with a Pokemon, she, with all her strength, managed to break one of the bars and escape out of the cell. They still can't find her but she can't escape either, because there are guard Pokemon outside the area and its to big to even find an exit with how far they are down!!

Her mission is to find her Pokemon and escape the lab, with her and her Pokemon unharmed..

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name:Liane
    Character Class:Hunter
    Personality before:Calm, quiet, shy
    Personality after:Calm, quiet, easy to lose her temper
    Fused with:Vaporeon (ability to melt in water)
    Looks like:
    Outfit----https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/Liane2.png
    Items:Eye device, comes from left temple, and gives her ultra violet, temperture, ect. vision, and determines distance and time to destitnation.Her weapon is a laser stick (stick with a laser that shoots from the end), stored in her wrist.
    Story:Liane was a very collected girl before, in her hometown of Larousse, she was captured by Team Rocket, her Vaporeon taken and brainwashed, it's DNA used to be fused with her own. Afterwards, she was much the opposite of collected, but often trusts no one, will jump if she suddenly hears something, and is skeptical at first sight.

Last edited:

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • Name: Serenity Aura (Rei)

Character Class: Pokemorph

Personality before: In terms, she is kind and gentle, showing lots of empathy. Though, she's rather cold to humans, as they did the unforgiveable when she was younger. No respect, given no dignity when she was down, she feels like she's being treated like an animal. She sypathcizes with pokemon, every last single one; and would care less if certain pokemon harm certain people- in fact, they really sort of deserved it; at least quite a few of them did. She never did like fighting, she was more of a healer, she takes care of sick and injured creatures- pokemon that is.

Personality after: She's still as kind as ever to pokemon, but a tad bit more careful, and a lot more tender. Yet, her coldness towards humans has indeed increased tenfold, you wouldn't know how distant. She is rather silent towards the human race unless of course coming up with sarcastic comebacks, and would often play mind tricks; her wit is as sharp as ever, which means one thing- pay back. Rei would never want to fight, unless she has to. She's more of the peaceful type, quietly sitting in the dark corner , observing the surrounding areas.

Fused with: Misdreavus and Chimecho

Apperance: She is now stunted in growth; at three foot six, it's hard to believe this is the one that is plotting revenge- or at least believe that she's a sixteen year old girl. In fact, since she's stunted in growth, she has features that a girl much younger would have; more flexible limbs, larger eyes, etc. Her hair that was once stuck straight is wispy, alot more wavy with hot pink tips. It seems to have a flow to it like a flame, whether or not the wind it blowing through it. Her skin is a pale white color, and has one red-pinkish stripe on each side on her face. Rei's eyes display emoyins- lots of emotions; pain, misery, sypathy, remorse, many more in and out of this nature. The deep crimson give a faint glow, the golden-yellow gives an air that tells that she's not really there. The girl has a silver and pinkish-red wind-chime like tail. All she wears is a black dress with long, airy sleeves- and much like her hair, it too has that billowing quality. To sum it all up, around her neck is some red orbs, surrounding like a necklace.

Items: In term to the freaky transformation, she doesn't have anything but a silver anklet with onyx gems embedded within the piece of jewelry.

Story: Rei was a normal girl- she had parents, she had a home, she had friends. Noticed that I used 'had'. Her parents died in a fire for some reasons unknown. She lived in the city of Lilycove once, as it was the town she was born into. And apparently, the fire took place in her home. I would rather not go into detail of what happened, but after that, she fled to the west, and somehow wound up on Mt. Pyre. That happened when she was six years old. The spirits of the mountain seemed to calm her, but after the meeting with the Chimecho, she stayed there on that sacred mount, adapting it as her new home.

After years of living with the pokemon, she has come to love them, and has also come to see how most humans are. Concieted, greedy, disrespectful; those traits are common. And sadly, she has to accept that. But when the moment came when she was thriteen, and for that she decided to move on. Yet one pokemon was willing to go on her journey. It was the same Chimecho she grew up with. Their goal was to heal the sick and give to the needy- that applied to pokemon. They didn't need money, natural things was used to make medicine.

But the journey didn't get that far as soon as she was captured; she told her friend to flee away and not let them catch it. The Chimecho was reluctant to go but did away. Now, Re wonders if her friend got away and how was she doing.

Last edited:

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Ok guys, everything looks fine! Everyone is accepted! There have some more poeple to join before we start. To your storys: absolutely great! But i remember: All who are pokemorphs and hunters are in the container now!

@Kakashi an Sasuke Lover: Ok, you are not in a container. But if we start, you are close to the labs, of course... ^^ Now i have to rewrite the story because of you, but that should be easy. I just figured out, it?s better now! ;-)

@Naoko-Chan: You are a hunter, so you have to choose at least one weapon, ok?

@all: If you just beat the rocket members or if you kill them, thats your choice... ;-)

Everyone can choose abilitys or attacks which the pkmn you are fused with. Hunters get 1 ability. Pokemorps up to 3. Trainers can choose one of these abilitys: X-Ray look, high jump, acrobatics, faster speed. Well, somethink like that, but it must be a passive ability.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Change the story?? Don't!11 Atleast because of me..T___T

OH, and can I develope faster speed since I wasn't tested on but am still in the lab, pwease? =3

Oh, and don't worry. I'll be way close to the underground territory (more like sneaking around, looking at the cages of capture trainers from high above (on a different floor but it looks down at the underground one. Its half underground, the floor i'm on lol) But I can't stay there long, only at night when the Rockets are low)

X3

Can I start when we have enough people? Or you can start if you want.

Also i'm on alot so I think I wanna ask if I can be the second master..Only I won't be here saturday XD X3

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • ok kakashi and sasuke lover, you are the second master. ^^ but if you have to lead the roleplay, i will pm you, ok? Cause i am on a party or i have much to do, such things, then you are in ok?

And we start when i post it.

Right.... 1-2 Pokemorps have to join, then we can start.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Looks cool, I'll join.

Name:"Wolf"
    Character Class:Pokemorph
    Personality before:Shy with new people, quiet but has a fiery temper.
    Personality after: Fierce, easily angered but loyal.
    Fused with:Mightyena and Houndoom
    Looks like: Tall with thick grey fur. Has two large horns on her head, and a silky black tail. She also has large fangs. Her eyes are blood red.
    Items:None
    Story:Wolf grew up on One Island with her poochyena, who had been given too her as an egg from her mentor before he disappeared. When she saw the Rockets trying to capture her, she told her poochyena to run and hide, as it was her best friend.
    Is this enough? If not I'll edit it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Name:Mike
    Charakter Class:
    Personality before:Calm And Relaxed
    Personality after:Brave
    Fused with:Ditto/Charizard
    Looks like:Pokemon Hazard : Escape
    Looks like after:
    [/URL]
    Items:none
    Story:I was playing outside my bright house with my zigzagoon. Then out of no were two men in black come. They ran up and tried to take my zigzagoon. But before they got to him I attacked. "Furry swipes", I yelled. But zigzagoon wasnt responding. I ran up to him and tried to return him to his pokeball. But the men in black got there first. They grabbed him and ran off.I chased him so far I got lost. Then sick and tired I wanderd in search of those two men in black. After what seemed like hours I stumbled onto an old biulding. I heard somebody comming and panicked. I didnt know what to do. Then I felt a pain in my back and when I turned around I saw one of the black men. I was so scared I Fainted.

Last edited:

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: Nice! Very good, everyone is accepted! Ok guys, before we start you can choose your abilitys. Everybody can choose abilitys or attacks which the pkmn you are fused with coukd do. Hunters get 1 ability. Pokemorps up to 3. Trainers can choose one of these abilitys: X-Ray look, high jump, acrobatics, faster speed. Well, somethink like that, but it must be a pasive ability.

We start NOW:

Yama, you awake from your sleep. You are hidden behind some stairs, where some crates standing. In front of the stairs, there is a rocket member sleeping on a chair, which is leaning on the door to freedom. It is the security door for the uper Levels in this underground base. There must be another way to get out. You can see also 2 other doors. "Storage Rooms" and "Laboratorys" are written on them. What do you do?

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Nigma, can I play a scientist?

by the way, your english is really good. I know quite a bit of german (but my grammar is awfull xP) and I can't help congratulate anyone that can actually roleplay in a foreign language. ^^;

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: Thanks Charon! You want to play a Scientist? Of course you can, but i want a good story of your character. I think you want to join the group, don?t you? Post your character and the story and i think about it, ok?

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Occ: hope im not to late, i didn't even know. If you'll let me Nigma id love to join.
    Name:Grimlock
    Charakter Class: Hunter
    Personality before: calm, cool, colective, kinda shy.
    Personality after:calm, angered ealy exspecialy by the color red, outgoing, and licensed to kill.
    Fused with: Scyther,Beedrill
    Looks like:5'6" medium build with wings on his back. he has big green eyes his forhead extends out as a ridge due to the Scyther DNA. his right hand was mutated into a Syther claw with Beedrill poison running through it. he wears black leather swat suit with custom computer parts. he has a mask that is like a preditors except its in the shape of a Scythers head. He also has blades that extend two feet out of special holders on his left arm.
    Items: a baby Scythers skull.
    Story: Grimlock was a beginner scientist / breeder on Scythers.He had found a group of Scythers that he followed and studied. His first pokemon that he caught was a baby Scyther. he was able to penitrate the group by using the baby Scyther. one day when he was studying the Scythers behavioral paterns due to the uneasyness of the group. out of no where Team Rocket raided the group catching most of the Scythers. He and his baby Scyther were taken to the lab. they torchered him and the baby scyther, eventualy killing the pokemon. They gave him the head after they harvested the DNA.

Occ: hope this is good.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Name: Hester
    Appearence: She has an hour-glass figure, and when not working, she wears cocktail dresses. When she is working, she wears a purple pencil skirt and matching shirt underneath her lab coat. She has dyed violet hair, which is tied in a plait and falls to her elbows, and glasses.
    Character class: Scientist
    Story: Hester is a child prodigy, of sorts. After her revoloutionary work on DNA fusions, the pokemorph lab hired her to help develop safer ways to create 'morphs. At first, she had no idea what she was doing, but soon she figured out what they way doing to the humans that went in and never came out. Since then, she'd been fighting to free them.
    Personality: timid, softly spoken

ooc| good enough? xD

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: Ok, you both are accepted. That are enough poeple.

NOW NOBODY CAN JOIN ANYMORE!

Hester, you are in the lab, the last scientists leaved some minutes before. You are alone for perhaps 30 minutes, until the other hired scientists arrive. One of your items is a level 1 ID-Card. The lab is equiped with much computer systems, some containers with pokemorps are on the wall, systems are guarding the condition of the morps. 3 water filled containers are there too. They are standing in the middle, on the left and one on the right side in the lab. There are computer equiped, armed and with armor suited "Hunters" in it. They are dangerous, but you feel with these poor guys. What do you do?

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Hester sat at her desk, head-phones on. She had come in early to do some paper work, but she wished she hadn't. Being alone with the 'morphs was heart wrenching. She typed some more data into her computer, and it gave a reassuring click. She was finished now...but she still had half an hour until the others came. For the second time, her eyes ficked to the 'hunters'. They were formiddable... she couldn't help feeling sorry for them. She looked at her Lv 1 ID-card, then back at the pokemorphs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back