• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hazard : Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
  • OOC: Oh good, I was afraid this might have gone on too far without me, but I seem to have come in at the right spot. ^-^ Anyway... Pokemorph 2 is out as well!

Lia
    ---------

Blinking her eyes open, Lia raised her head up, trying to figure out what was going on. She remembered pain... lots of it... and she remembered blacking out several times... she remembered that her body ached all over, as it did now. She rubbed her head a bit. That hurt the most.

But it could be worse. She could be dead.

But her ears picked up sound, and she attempted to stand up. However, her cramped legs prtested painfully, and she gave a moan as she stood. There were others in the room, they looked like humans... but they also looked like some sort of children's cartoon characters... one with a shoulder cannon that was scanning the area, another with blades and a third with some sort of stick thing. Lia assumed it must have been a laser of some sort. There was also a scientist and another person standing next to each other.

Lia knew there were a couple others, but something caught her eye, and she whipped around to see what it was. However, it was only her tail. She sighed and turned around.

Wait. Her tail...?

She whipped around again. Why on Earth did she have a tail?? Her mind was still so foggy though, she wasn't quite sure if she remembered having one or not having one. She peered instead at the thing next to her that had just gotten up like her-- a girl? However she looked quite blank and looked very young. Or very short.

"Excuse me... but do you know what's going on with us all?" she said, but the voice that came out of her was higher and somehow even more sugary. She mentally scolded herself. Did she really need to be so polite at a time like this?!

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Hunter 2 turns to the two new beings that were comeing out of the tubes. seeing how hunter one withdrew his weapons he did like wise. and walked over to the two new beings. "what are...." his voice hurt his throut, it had never done that before. he decideds to try it again. "What is your purpose?" he said able to make a full sentence. "he read the read outs, they were classified as non thethal. "do not interfear, and you will not get hurt." he warned. he then continued towards an open door.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • "Yes.." Yama stepped up next to the scientist boldly. "I am here to help too. I was originally gonna be one of you guys; but I managed to escape the night before the day of my mutation.." Yama spoke to the Pokemorphs. She looked at what looked to be a Skitty and Clefairy morph, "You have all been mutated and fused with one Pokemon or more..and are now all Pokemonrphs.." She said, half whispering. She turned around toward the other door "Wait!" She called semi-loudly to the hunter that was heading towards it. "I advise you to not go through that door. Theres a sleeping rocket out there." She added in bluntly.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I glanced at the others sternly, wondering for what reason they had backed down.
    I reluctantly pushed my laser back into my wrist, and looked at my surroundings.
    Feeling a pang like a frying pan to the head, I staggered and righted myself.
    "Wha-" I choked, and immediatly words poured out against my will "Where am I?" I said in a demanding voice I knew was not my own.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • OOC: Dude, Naoko-Chan, I can't see your pic of what you look like in your sign up sheet XD I'll just guess from here on out lol X3

IC: Yama turned toward what looked like a hunter who was fused with a Vaporeon. "Your in team rocket's base. The bottom floor." Yama's eyes met the hunter's "They've captured you and fused also with a Pokemon it seems.." She stared at the other two hunters "You must also be a hunter. The program must've shut down or something.." 'and I wonder why..' Yama thought to herself after talking to the hunter.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (oh, sorry, I'll put a link up. have you at least seen the outfit?)
    'Team Rocket? Fused?' I thought questioningly.
    I saw plenty of containers, but apparently they had all been opened.
    "What do you mean program?" I barked reluctantly, knowing that if I said anything it would come out as a command until this program was completely wiped from my system.
    (Sorry it's short, but I'm on a time limit here)

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "ahhh." Hunter two screams falling to one knee. Looking around in confusion "what, where the hell am I?" he says pain quickly spreading through his body. he slowly stands back up, staggering a little while the program disappates into thin air. "who are you people?" he asks. he faintly recognizes the two hunters as the trainers that were in his cell. but they were different, they were mutated.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • OOC:Where have I been? I must live on another planet or something... Is this post OK?

I opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the light. My body felt stiff and bruised, although I couldnt remember why.I looked around blankly, and realised that there were more people in the room, but only one seemed normal. The others seemed odd, only part human. My head felt dizzy. I dragged myself to my feet, and tried to listen to what the people were saying. Some of the half-humans were armed, and looking confused. Not the only one... I thought drowsily.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Hunter 2 Continued to stumble towards the others. "I... I.. I remeber being torcherd and... and beaten. Di... did you do this to me?" he asks the scientist raiseing his hands for the scientist to see them. leaning slightly on Hunter 1 to stay upright "my hands aren't even the same anymore." he says putting them down in defeat. hunched over "i'm going to kill every single rocket I see!" he exclaims. His normal hand clench in a fist. "This I, Promise."

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: now i have to post this:
    Pokemon Hazard : Escape

There were only a few minutes the other scientists would arrive, and Hester knew it. "Dr. Hester? Are you alright?" A voice out of the computer system asked. It was Gimble, a Rocket security guard who supervised all systems. "I have on the screen that some containers are opened. Is this a test or something? Please answer if you can..."

Hunter 1 helped the other Hunter. "hmmm..." he grumbled. "I know there is no time..." he went to everybody: "You all can call me Hyeko. I would say, we have to hide some time. But don?t think of coming too close to me or to one of the hunters. I don?t know the hole situation now, so i need some time. After all, i have to find a friend of mine." He looked to Dr. Hester. "So you are a scientist huh? But by the fact that you are not in this freaky computer system that has a rocket member list, i think you have a part time job or something. If you want to help us, lead us to a place where we can introduce ourself and thinking about the situation."

"Hunter 2, can you stand up? Hunter 3 what is about you? Do you have a name or something? I know, it is difficult to speak, but... my programm has deactivated for some time...."

"Activate map. Searching waypoint. Failure. Old map." the system of hunter 1 said. "What to do next?" He looked to the trainer. "And you are?"

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Hester stared at the pokemorphs. "Y-yes, it is..." she suttered into her intercom, "It's an experiment, everything's under control..."
    she looked at Hyeko. "I'm not a Rocket. I'm not even meant to be working here, they forced me to sign up!" she explained irritably.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "My nam-" I started to cough, and after a few minutes that seemed like eternity I coughed up a little chip the size of a pinhead.
    "GROSS!" I shouted.
    I sweatdropped as everything was quiet afterwards, then cleared my throat.
    "Sorry, my name is Liane." I said answering Hyeko's question.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • OOC: Lol cool i'm an awsome rper XD X3

IC: Yama stared around at all the hunters now. 'Their programs must have all deactivated for some reason..' She thought. She turned to hunter 1. "Oh, who me? I'm..Yama." She said slowly, staring at the hunter for any signs out of the ordinary. She turned to the scientist that was called Hester. "Hester? Is that your name?? Well, uhm, anyways, I think we should all like.." Yama leaned in closer towards Hester and whispered in her ear "Get the hell out of here as soon as we can..!"

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "yes, I can. I'm regaining my barings that pain was excrusiating." Hunter 2 says standing on his own. "you can call me Grimlock." he said looking at the others. he turned his attention to the open door way. "uhh i think we may not have as much time as we thought." he said looking at Hyeko. "that unconsious gard is reawakening." he says walking towards the door, putting his blades out ready to kill the rocket if he truely were conscious again. his read outs were saying the rocket was regaining consciousness. "well i better nip this in the bud." Grimlock says out loud. he shuts the door behind him so no one will see the killing. he takes his two blades and run them cleanly across the rockets throut, blood spilling across the floor. he then returns to the room, his bloody blades returning back into the holders. "Problem solved." he says as the puddle of blood expands into the room.

Occ: Nigma im going to put the banner you made into my sig. im proud to be in the rp.

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah I wanna put it in my sig too :)

Yama gasped and backed up. "Y-you didn't have to kill him!!!" She shouted across to the Pokemorph that just came back, his scythes all covered in the Rocket's blood. Suddenly, something tweaked in her mind and she ran foward towards the monster. But..she ended up running past him, into the hallway. Running up to the balcony that looked over the floor she was just on, she let out a shaky sigh 'I gotta get the hell outta here..' she said as she looked over towards the stair. Running up them, she watched out for any extra Rockets that still might be around. She was on the floor looking down at the balcony now. She looked to her left and saw an extra supplies closet. 'I'll hide in there first!' She thought franticly as she ran all the way over there and opened the door to it quickly. Jumping in and closing the door, she found out that it was the extra bedding for the Rocket members. 'Gee..now look what they had. and we had nothing.' she thought quietly to herself as she crawled across the piles of soft pillows and blankets. It was pitch black in there, all except one little light that was coming from a tiny window, that overlooked the balcony and the room she was just in. She looked down and saw the Rocket member covered in blood, his throat slit. Kelly gagged and quickly turned her head away from the window. '****' She though. 'This place is..I just gotta..get out of here..' She thought as she crawled into the middle of the room and crawled deep down into the pillows and blankets and fell into an uneasy sleep..

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • OOC: That banner is wicked! Im totally putting it in my sig!

Wolf stood, frozen in horror as Hunter 2 slashed through the Rocket's throat. She turned away in disgust, and looked around at the others. One of them ran out of the room, and up the stairs. Wolf felt like following her, but she wanted to know what they were going to do next. "Now what do we do?" she asked quietly, and waited for an answer.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Oh wow Nigma! That's a cool banner. ^-^ 5 stars!

Lia
    --------

Lia looked around a bit, staring at the drooling blood on the hunter's scythes that had obviously come from the waking Rocket, she felt really sickened. She wanted to get out of here, to go somewhere safe, somewhere that didn't have people killing others.

She looked at Grimlock and trembled a bit. She didn't really know what to say so she kept silent.

Then she looked over at the girl nearby who had just asked a question. Lia raised her hand.

"M-may I sp-speak?" she said timidly, aware of the lingering sickness she still felt, "P-perhaps we should leave this place before more people come. There's undoubtedly some sort of signal that went off when we came out of those containers, and I'm sure that soon people will become aware of what is going on." She took a deep breath, with this new button nose of hers, most likely a Skitty nose, she could actually smell that blood, and it was starting to make her even more nauseous.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "Well, it s a good plan. We need to get out, We need people to know what the Rockets have been up to." Grimlock said agreeing with what seemed like a skitty and some other pokemon, pokemorph. "but if your not strong of stomach don't stay around me. all rockets aregetting the same treatment as him." he says pointing out the door way.

Occ: very gerusome, i love this rp.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Eeeewwwieee! XD Pokehunter I didn't know you had it in you! j/k

Lia
    ---------

Lia stared silently at Grimlock, realizing that his name was much more than something randomly though up. She felt a bit scared, but she knew that at least she would have a chance to live if she followed this gruesome bunch.

"Alright then...," she said softly, "Perhaps we should go then? By the way, my name is Lia." She took a step forward and waited for several others. She was no leader, and she was certainly no leader for angry, revenge-seeking people.

Lia herself was not revenge-seeking. At least not yet. She was still trying to figure out exactly what Team Rocket had even done to her. She knew she was a mix of pokemon, but how much and what part of her had changed?

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: I am happy to see that you all like my rp. Even this is my first one. I didn?t know if this would be good. But now... ^^ I hope everyone has fun and posts not too late. Thanks that you like the banner... :D

Hyeko turned to Grimlock. "It doesn?t matter how many rockets have to die until we reach our goal. I have no mercy with them. But before i leave this lab or this terretory, i have to go inside the base and find a friend. I am not leaving without him." "New targets accepted" the programm said. "Automatical search and aim activated." The shoulder cannon on Hyekos shoulder got active. It scanned the room for targets. A red laserpointer was seen from the gun.

"Grimlock, you can leave without me. Fight your way to the exit and guard the pokemorphs. They are the only proof that rockets made illigal experiments. I must leave you alone if you want to flee. I cannot leave here and done nothing."
    "Map display activated. Searching waypoints for underground level 3 lab." "Hunter 2 and Hunter 3.... Grimlock... also it were only a few minutes i knew you... you were the only ones i could trust in this time... see you."

Hyeko activated all is weaponry and went to the door that was leading into the rocket base. On the way, he sharped his claws and his blades on the wall, what made a scary sound. "And by the way..." he said silent. "... i want an answer to all my questions, and i want my reminds back. And my friend..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back