• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hazard : Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (Meh, sorry, but I'm dropping out. I've suddenly gotten really busy. Sorry! bye)

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Occ: sorry to see you go Naoko-Chan. I didn't know i had it in me either Light. lol. :P

Grimlock looked at Hyeko. "I understand, the pokemorphs will come to no harm as long as i'm standing." he says "fare well, after they are safe i will come back for you." he says, his blades extending out. he watches Hyeko leave. "ok here goes nothing." He says consentrating on maps. Maps programming activated. " Ok lets go." he said. "your leading" he says to hester.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Oh, that's too bad Naoko-chan, though, I know how ya' feel. ^-^;

Lia
    ----------

"I am glad we're going," Lia said, nodding, "I would hate to think of what would happen if we stayed." She walked over to Grimlock on her still-wobbly legs.

She stared down at her claw-like nails, and pet her own large Skitty tail softly. She must be part Skitty, and something else. She had little wings on her back, and she couldn't quite think of which pokemon had those.

Hopefully they would get out of this place soon, poor Hyeko, was he really going to stay here all alone? Though, if hee wanted, there was nothing much that could be done about it.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: Oh, you realy want to go? hmmm... ****, i had a great idea for ya. But i think if you have to leave... :(

On the enemy side:

"What? The pokemorphs are released?" an old voice shouted. "Yes Boss, they are released. I heard a scientist makes some new experiments." "But they didn?t had the access to do that!"

An old man came out of the darkness and sat down on a big seat. His dark colored glasses on his eyes. "The pokemorphs will be tested. If they can stand the tests, they will be executed. I don?t need them. I just want to know if they are the ultimate rocket soldiers or not."

"What about the hunters?" a female voice asked. A violett haired lady scientist came near. She looked depressed. "Aren?t they that what we wanted? ..."

"hmmm... I don?t need this old hunter one. He can be killed. I am only interested in the newer one. I think he is stronger, ready to kill... I want him." the old man said.

"But what is about hunter ones last thinking and programming reactions? They aren?t normal. He just reprogrammed himself and now he has new targets. It wasn?t in the project of WCM-01. If he is lucky, he could get here."

"The war creature morph project? huh... I think about another thing. I could reprogramm hunter one and let him fight the new one. With that way we can easily test the morphs and the new version of hunter."

"What?..."

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Occ: umm what did you have planed nigma. im quit interested so pm if you want to disscuss plans. he he he. XP

IC: "be glade thats all you have is claws tail and wings." Grimlock said watching lia. " i hate haveing this stuff." he said pointing around in an unthreating tone. "but then again its good to have. that way you all are protected." he says moveing forward. Grimlock became quiet again.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • OOC:Im really sorry I havent posted for ages, something has been up with my browser and it took 10 minuites to open this thread. When it finally did, the reply option was not at the bottom, or anywhere else. Then i tried to send a Private Message, and that didint work either.

Wolf was glad to be finally getting out of this place. The smell of blood was now unbearable, even the shut door could not prevent it. She listened to Grimlock interestedly, trying to take her mind off of the dead Rocket. But it wasn't working. She sighed, swishing her newly discovered black tail nervously, unsure what to do.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: That's okay, yesterday this site was really screwy to me. XD

Lia
    ---------

"Yes, I suppose so," Lia said kindly to Grimlock after he said his comment. She walked up to stand close to Grimlock. Even though he had killed that Rocket, she knew that he was her safest bet out of this place, and from what he had done so far, he seemed to be no threat to her.

Lia's muscles felt as if they were finally getting used to their new movement, and Lia was happy for that. She hated feeling physcial pain, and the least pain the better. Besides, this way she could move faster and not be so much of a burden to the others.

They had better get out of here fast though, or someone would find them.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: The last days there weren?t much posts, but i am glad that everybody is still active... ^^

Suddenly some noise was heard: "There is he! Fire! Shoot him!" a voice shouted. Short time after that machine guns fired a not stoping sound. A fight started, not far away from the pokemorphs. On his computer system Grimlock could see it was Hyeko that made some trouble. His weapons seemed to be active and and his sight screen showed a combat mode, like "search and destroy".

The red alert was activated. "Protect all exits! Let nobody pass!" some voices shouted. Some rockets run not far away from the lab. It couldn?t be much time they got there. A female voice told: "Warning. Several enemy creatures are hiding in the base. All troops in full alert. Search and destroy the creatures."

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Grimlock was startled when a search and destroy command poped up on his screen. "whats this he said." almost stepping back. "time to kill." he said out loud running towards were there was battle. Lia take the others a get out. they now were here." he yells behind him. letting the program take over.

Occ: hope this is what you had in mind nigma if noyt let me now. and i'll do it over.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah, where is everybody? It seems like it's just been me, pokehunter, Nigma, and dragon-fyre for a while. XD Oh well, I'm sure the others will come around sometime.

Lia
    ----------

"Pardon me?" Lia said in a high voice, shaking a bit. Her? She was to get them to safety? Nothing so important had ever been handed to her before. She nodded to herself though, because with Grimlock gone, they wouldn't have as much firepower. If anything came along and tried to hurt them, these people would be her responsibility.

"Um... alright then. Everyone, may I have your attention. If you would please, follow me and we shall get out of this place," she said, trying to sound as commanding as she could, "I will watch the front. Perhaps... perhaps you (dargon-fyre's character), I'm sorry, I don't know your name... but perhaps you can keep an eye on the back? We will be quite vulnerable I think." She nodded to Wolf.

She looked down the hallway, abuzz with alarms and voices. This was not going to be easy.

She took a deep breath and stepped out into the hall and pushed on forward, keeping a keen eye in case anyone showed up to stop them.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Grimlocks program was amazing. he was flying through hallways andcornering like he never did before. when a rocket tried to stop him, he had done moves he would never have thought of. finally he reached the area near Hyeko. "Hyeko where are you." he said aloud. he could here fighting. he heads towards it seeing a rocket. the rocket saw him and didn't even have time to run. Grimlock's scyther blade sliced through the air and hit the rocket in the neck throughing him into a wall blood spilling out of his neck lading every were. some landed on his mask. wipping it off he saw more dead rocket bodys.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Wolf nodded in reply to Lia, and followed at the back of the group. She could hear the screams and yells of the Rockets. Serves them right... she thought bitterly, hoping they wouldnt have to fight the Rockets too. Wolf was worried that a Rocket would spot them. They wouldnt have much chance of an escape if that happened. Then she shuddered, and looked ahead at the others. "Do you think we'll be out of here soon?" She asked them quietly.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Alright, action time. ^-^ And singing time too.

Lia
    --------

"To be honest I'm not quite sure where the exit is," Lia said truthfully, blinking in the flashing alarm lights. She suddenly heard footsteps and noticed a group of four Rockets coming at them! Lia quickly looked for a place to hide, but the walls around them seemed to smooth and narrow to do any hiding.

"Ah!" she squeaked, not sure about what to do. She tried to think, but could only come to one solution. It was time to fight. Did she have it in her?

"Wolf!" she called to the back, "Rockets! Four of them!" She had temporarily dropped her polite talk in order to be more effective at getting the message across. It sounded short and rude to her, but she tried to ignore it; there were more important things going on now.

Lia hoped that somewhere deep inside of her new self there was some attack maybe or some ability that she had acquired that could help her.

The Rockets had seen them and were now racing over, whips and guns drawn. What on Earth could Lia do against a gun?!

Three of the Rockets went straight into the group, Lia suspected that they were going after Wolf. One of the Rockets swept up to her, and was now standing a couple feet away. He seemed a but wary of Lia and the others, almost as if he were afraid.

"N-now! Stay back! Come quietly and we might be able to help you...," he said in a shaky voice. It was obviously a trick to get them to come without hurting any of them. Lia felt a little braver, for they looked even more terrified of them than she was afraid of them.

"No thank you. We wish to leave this p-place," Lia said, hoping that something would come to her. Anything...!

That's when it came to her. She felt this strange urge. Something she used to do all of the time-- but... now?

Lia began to sing. Sing a strange song she had never heard before. It sounded a bit like the song of pokemon performing their Sing attack, but it was with human lyrics...

"Sun, moon and earth, let my power become,
    my newest strength let it help.
    Fighting and hurting others I can't do,
    So this song I must sing..."

Before Lia had noticed, the Rocket before her fell asleep, and she stopped singing. It would have been laughable had it not been so serious, but the unearthly music did do its job.

Hopefully Wolf was fairing well. Lia turned around to see what was happening. Perhaps there were some way she could help.

OOC: Well, wasn't the best song in the world, but hey, I made it up in like two minutes. ^-^

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: I think the idea of the song was great! Go on! Uhm, Pokehunter, what i meant with your computer was that you can see Hyekos mode, health and combat mode. You also can see what he sees with his eyes and what weapon he is using. But your action is pretty cool, so go on with your killing spree. ^^

Hyeko/Grimlock
    --------------

"Stop him, stop him!" a rocket screamed. As Grimlock entered the next room he saw some dead rockets in the room. It was a laboratory level 2, and on the floor were 2 rockets, killed by blades. Their blood where on the walls and the ground. Some big machine guns and pistols lay around. Another rocket was shooten by a strange gun. He had a big hole in the stomage and the wall behind him was broken. 2 human skelleton which sat on a desk or something were smoking. They were killed by a unbelievable strong electric thunder attack. Still some blue lightnings danced on all bones. The ground and the wall behind this poor guys was burned and destroyed.

Grimlock could see violett blood. It must be Hyekos. His computer device told Grimlock that Hyeko had taken some shots and was in an strange combat mode. "Combat mode 464" his system told him. Perhaps Hyekos system had a failure, cause of combat damage. Behind some furniture he saw moving. Hyeko did leave the room where Grimlock was in to another door.

All others
    ---------

The rockets were sleeping. Strange effect was that the pokemorphs didn?t fell asleep. Everybody knew that there wasn?t much time. Then a voice said: "5 Minutes left until all exits are closed. Project morph aborted. 24 hours until self destruction. Have a nice day." It wasn?t usual that somebody told ya that you have 5 minutes until a 24 hour death-count. And still the Hunters wheren?t back.

occ: Oh yeah, that rocks! It reminds me to the Resident Evil Hive... ^^

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • OOC: This is getting good!
    Wolf growled angrily at the Rockets surounding her, and to her suprise a thin red flame shot out of her mouth. She choked in amazement, and growled at the Rocket closest to her. Once again a flame appeared, scorching the terrfied Rockets. She grinned and turned to see if the others needed help. Lia seemed to be managing well; a group of Rockets were laying around her, seemingly asleep.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Thanks. ^-^

Lia
    --------

"Five minutes! Oh no...," Lia cried, realizing that they would have no time to fight all of these people. They needed speed and cunning, this was getting too messy.

"Please, all of you, Wolf, I think we should just run away as fast as we can," she said to the others, "If we run then perhaps we can get out properly in five minutes." She was going to wait to acknowledgment, to just leave them would be irresponsible.

But what about Grimlock? And Hyeko? What if they didn't make it out?

"Oh...," Lia worried, looking around in hopes to catch a glimpse for one of them. But nothing was there; just more Rockets racing down a hallway off to the left, and the others fighting.

She would just have to trust the two hunters and their newfound abilities. She couldn't help them now, so hopefully they could help themselves.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: Hey, whats going on? Is anybody alive? Why isn?t anybody posting? Has everybody something important to do? Sigh, i hope that all players come back. I have opened this thread to play a rp , and not to decorate this place....

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry Nigma. I've just been really busy with school and all..

IC:

Yama woke up a few hours later. She yawned widely and stretched out. After a couple of minutes, the memory of the dead Rocket flashed back into her mind.

'I've got to get out of here..' She thought as she scrambled to the exit. She opened the dorr slowly. Seeing as there were no rockets around, she slipped out into the hallway, running ahead of her. She spotted a door that lead to stairs. She opened it and gave out a sigh of relief..but then she heard Rockets coming from the upstairs. Yama had already closed the door behind her. 'Oh no!' She thought. Then she looked down and saw the stairs also leading to another floor. 'What?? But I thought this was the lowest floor..' She said as she heard the Rockets approaching nearer to her. Quickly, without a second thought, she scurried down the stairs. It was dark, so she couldn't see that well. In the meantime, she felt her way around the place, feeling more tubes and stuff. She shuddered.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Fwee! I'm actually posting! ^-^;; I remember that I didn't post for a while because I had been the last person that posted for about three days. I didn't want to double-post.

Lia
    -----------

"Five minutes is not a lot of time to give," Lia panted, racing down the hallway. The others were following behind, occasionally stopping to deal with a pesky Rocket, but as they ran, they seemed to realize that they should not fear the Rockets. They were mere humans and their only weapons to punch and kick unless they had a weapon. And even a weapon could be easily knocked away. They, on the other hand, had a weapon that could not be taken away, and so they had the advantage.

Time was running out though. Lia wanted to run faster, but she couldn't leave the others behind.

Suddenly she saw the exit! But it was guarded by a small group of Rockets. They looked a bit nervous at all of them racing up to them like that, but they remained firmly rooted to their spots.

'We are going to have to get through them somehow,' Lia thought, trying to figure out something. She was at the head of the group, she would have to think of something.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry!" she said to the one in front of her now about a foot away, and without even realizing what she was doing, she raised her arm up rapidly, and scratched the Rocket down his face. She tried to be easy though, and was careful to only scrape lightly. She just wanted him to become startled enough to lose his balance.

Then she plowed through him saying "sorry!" once more. The clock was about to run out. At least they would make it.

But what about Grimlock? Hyeko? That trainer and that scientist?

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • occ: I can imagine that you have to do much. But i don?t open this rp that everyone can join and then a week later nobody can remind this thread. It has to go on, or a great story will end...

Pokemorphs

"You won?t get away!!!" some other persons shouted. A group of Heavy armed rockets came in. They were rocket soldiers. Everyone had a big armor, helmed and big machine guns. They aimed at the hole group. "What are you doing?" A rocket asked frightened, but before something happened, the rocket was shot by his own team member. "Shut all up and die!!!" he leader said. "No, we are in your..." every rocket died in the massaker, the soldiers all fired without waiting. The pokemorphs had to hide. The door was closing after some of the soldiers entered.

"End of the line you beasts... even this bullet what kills you is more worth than you..."

Yama

The room was dark so yama couldn?t see much. Suddenly screams were heared from above. Some rockets seemed to die.... because of machine guns! Also screams where heared from beyond the floor ground. Something was going on under Yama. Perhaps it were the hunters...

occ: I have you charakter sheets here. If you get to a real big fight, i will role your damage... ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back