• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Holy crap that's good! But like DM said, you could make th water more realistic, but not OTT, as you don't want to make it look too tacky :P But still... *dies from excitement* I really can't wait for this game to be finished!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Thanks Mr Cat Dog! I've got to admit that I'm quite pleased with the progress I've been making lately since I've been working alone and I've barely had chance to scratch my...nose... But when I do get to work I know exactly what I'm doing and I'm driving forward!

Years
  • Perhaps you could add a few magicarp swimming around every now and then..? Some goldeen and etc.
    It would add a bit of life to the sea :)

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • I kinda agree with Krazy_Meerkat. It'll make that city stand out a lot! Keep up the great work!!!

~Jeff

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • If you're having the Pokemon underwater, then Relicanth would be brilliant, as well as maybe Clamperl and Chinchou, and any other Pokemon you may think that Nintendo should have put in the Dive sections of RSE.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Chinchou is a good idea, I could have some pretty cool light effects eminating from it.
    I don't really thing a huge octopus would fit into those tiny houses XD. The legendaries are already planned out anyway.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I have a load of quirky ideas to put into the game that, hopefully, will surprise y'all XD. I'll leave it as a mystery for now as it is would be better to reveal it when I've got it completed.

New screen - ChromeMire Park, in ChromeMire City:
    Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Sorry 'bout the lack of updates, I've had to spent alot of time in football/soccer training and trials and I've been distracted with other stuff, including a side project I've started in rm2k3 ;). You'll find out more about that when I'm ready to show it.

Comments and criticism appreciated, as always.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • looks good. I don't say anything wrong with the mapping so i can't ptovide critisism...
    I'm looking foward to seeing both the thing you are working on for this game- and ur side project.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Great screen! I would probably fill in the trees that are on the right(player's right) of the gym, unless there is some reason for it to look like that(aesthetics or otherwise). And you should also fill in another row of trees to fill the space of grass that are on the left(player's left) of the gym.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    This game is not a hack, it is made with RM2K3. It is better than any hacked game you will find.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I can't really think of anything to criticise. Good mapping yet again Phoenix!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • PKMN_Sage said:
    This game is not a hack, it is made with RM2K3. It is better than any hacked game you will find.
    Thanks for that comment! XD
    Sage - The gap between the trees to the right of the Gym actually serves a purpose. I'll get straight to filling in the other gap though.
    Peekimon - The Gym sign is by the Gym, just not directly in front of it.
    Daegon - Thanks!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    I hate this game.

Do you know why?

Because it looks so good that it makes me have this horrible feeling in my stomach, because I can't wait to play it, once it's released I'll like it.

:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back