• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    there is no way that you can get rm2k3 to help with rom hacking.

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
    Years
    I've said it once and i'll say it again im behind you 100 (percent sign) keep going i cant waitr to play this im gonna pick pyroati hes the best are there new attacks aswell

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Yes, there will be new attacks for every Pokemon type to, erm, even the playing surface a little bit. DM, bubbles were something I was planning. I was also thinking about small schools of fish passing by every so often.

Years
    phoenix316 said:
    Eh? Since when has Kurt's house been 500ft under water? I think you may have posted this in the wrong thread, Krazy. ;)
    I don't know how that happened.. I didn't post in this thread...

Any new updates?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Well, I'm remaking the Battle Frontier at the moment, which has taken WAY too long because i had to make the buildings with charsets. And I'm just preparing chipsets now for the next big town and another secret area.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    OMG! *drools* After searching through the whole of the thread I must say I am EXTREMELY impressed. This is pure genius. Good work! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    phoenix316 said:
    Well, I'm remaking the Battle Frontier at the moment, which has taken WAY too long because i had to make the buildings with charsets. And I'm just preparing chipsets now for the next big town and another secret area.

Wow, I'm impressed phoenix! You're making chipsets and charsets too? I thought that was SB's job. Good luck to you two!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    blueguy said:
    OMG! *drools* After searching through the whole of the thread I must say I am EXTREMELY impressed. This is pure genius. Good work! :)
    Wow, that's high praise indeed! Thanks!

PKMN Sage said:
    Wow, I'm impressed phoenix! You're making chipsets and charsets too? I thought that was SB's job. Good luck to you two!
    Unfortunately, while SB is away I have to do everything myself, except for trainer charsets which Avatar has kindly accepted to do for me :). But it's always a good thing when you know you don't have to rely on other people to get some progress.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Well, I've finished mapping the Battle Frontier and I've done the primary mapping of the city. I'm still working on the other chipset at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Could you tell me when you are end(in calculation etc.)
    But amazing work!!!
    I seen this is the best pokemon game of ever:)

Thanks Matt;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back