• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that.. I can't wait for the release either but it's not the end of the world if I have to wait a bit longer.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that.. I can't wait for the release either but it's not the end of the world if I have to wait a bit longer.

It's called a joke/exagurated compliment.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    I'll swear the word "gym" is missing from the front of the gym... beautiful shot nonetheless. There's never a criticism I can have about your mapping, which makes me jealous :D

Nah, seriously man, keep up the awesome work!

Above all the big games out there, this is that which I crave most.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Yeah, I think the word 'GYM' is missing too, and it's like that on all of my other chipsets too :S. I think it's because when I make new chipsets I just edit existing ones with the new tiles without changing the gym. Meh, it's only a small flaw that can be changed easily enough.

Thanks for the compliment, it's always very nice to receive nice map comments from an expert mapper. ;)

Above all the big games out there, this is that which I crave most.
    Sounds like I got some more competition XD. Wanting to be the best is a good thing in game making because it means that you constantly want to prove and try new and inventive things that'll put you above the rest. Ask Booda Sack and rm2k3kid and they'll tell ya the same ;)

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    I couldn't possibly complain about either of the games of the aforementioned experts of this realm, but yours hints at a pretty awesome story, and I'd say your mapping is just about the best, and your original ideas and such rival COL and Liquid to the death. Yours just has the best appeal to me, though I look forward to the other big games too! Mapwise, you've won every time, and I've always appreciated anything aesthetically pleasing. It creates the world around the player :D

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Thanks sketch.

Random screenshot alert! Well, I needed something to post in this thread XD.
    Most are pretty much works in progress but I'm showing them anyway, I think I've posted one already too:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    And I was beginning to think you'd given up on this :P Great screenshots as always Dawson. Can you say hw far you've gotten in terms of storyline and such?

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    Your screenshots never cease to surprise me Phoenix! The brilliance of your mapmaking skills, rival that of Nintendo's! Everyday I look forward to an update on your game, and everyday, I am amazed. I simply cannot wait until the full version!

AbareMax

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    And I was beginning to think you'd given up on this :P Great screenshots as always Dawson. Can you say hw far you've gotten in terms of storyline and such?

How could you think that? Phoenix has put SO much work into this, and it really shows throughout this thread. I really can't wait to see this finished. Those screens are just beautiful!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Your game is like way better than mine! Great mapping as usual.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    PKMN_Sage said:
    How could you think that? Phoenix has put SO much work into this, and it really shows throughout this thread. I really can't wait to see this finished. Those screens are just beautiful!
    I was only kidding... I'm sure Phoenix knows that too :P (Notice how I put the :P after it)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Thanks for the awesome comments guys, I appreciate it!
    MCD - I knew you were kidding XD
    DM - Thanks for your approval, it means a lot.

Now for something I haven't done for a while. Two updates in two days! Yay! XD

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Awesome MAP work!!!
    One teeny tiny error:
    (In attachment)
    The brownish edge doesn't quite go well with the green surrounding.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    peekimon said what i was going to say Xp
    But really nice screens, again good map work.
    By the way, I've probly asked this about 10 times already, but are u using a CBS? and if so, which one? your own? the group 1?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back