• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
  • lol il prbly fgt da sltn 2mro. Da scrns lk cl da cvs r amzng. The snw s v. rlstc! I lk da fhng spts idea.

lol i'll probably forget the solution tomorrow. The screens look cool the caves are amazing. And the snow is realistic! I like the fishing spots idea.

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
  • As usual, i have been blown away. I absolutely LOVE the fishing spots idea in the ice. They are so 'cool'.

All puns aside, this game looks awesome. Now all I'll have to do is just 'chill' until it comes out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I thought about fishing on ice with only a hole of water open before. It's cool that you got the same idea phoenix! Screens looks great, and as always, so are your mapping skills!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments guys!
    Very cool,but I don't understand one thing how come there are flowers in the snow?
    Genetic mutation provided the flowers with the ability to use the moisture from the snow as nourishment to grow and artificial lighting provided from above the town to allow the plants to go through the process of photosynthesis.;)

Truth: The map looked plain with just trees so I colored the flower petals blue and voila, snow flowers.

PKMN Sage - That's an idea both SaintBeast and I shared as well. I guess 'Great minds think alike.' :)

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    That's great. I was hoping you could fish in that hole. So there will be special ice type Pokemon in it I presume?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like those little piles of snow and twinkling bits of snow falling. They remind me of snowflakes. I'd also like to say congrats on the great maze. The dougnhut covering a part of it really helped. Hope to see more of those in the game.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Thanks again guys!

Barry: - Of course. The fishing spot is for a few ice/water Pokemon. And to find a few secrets.
    Krazy: - I hope you wont have to wait too long ;)
    Daegon: - Doughnut?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • *sits quietly and whistles away until the demo comes in*

But seriously, is there anything this game hasn't got? Well... apart from a jetpack. XD I wonder if he's going to implement that into his game XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Barry: - Of course. The fishing spot is for a few ice/water Pokemon. And to find a few secrets.
    Krazy: - I hope you wont have to wait too long
    Daegon: - Doughnut?
    While I was eating a doughnut, a piece of it fell on the map and I found the way out of the maze. Sorry to confuse all of you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    I figured it out. Here is a hint... Try going over your own footsteps...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • lol, I thought everyone had figured it out now. Well, as DMMP said, if you keep going in the same direction you'll just be going in circles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    Hmm i suddenly saw that i missed a possibility and i found one way through the maze now :) When solving this kind of thing its helpful if you start at the end and think/move back.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    When I couldn't figure out how to get out of the maze, it was because I kept doing many of the same things over again. If you notice your mistakes then you'll see what you've left out.

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
    Years
  • This game AWESOME the best game I have ever seen ^_^ I can`t wait until your finished
    by the way how the heck do you finish the ice puzzle i`m stumped :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back