• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Dude...there will be better games than this in the future...I think Pokemon C.O.L. and this are the best they tie for first place. But the innovative-ness of using Sphere helps Booda's game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    My top 3 are This, COL, and Liquid (not particularly in that order). All 3, seem like they'll be better than the real games.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    They all are better than the real games. Fan games rule :O !

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
    Years
  • Hi its me maximo but in my new account im sorry for all the hassle i gave everybody last time nut im a new person now.

Great game i final figgured out the ice cave.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    DMMP said:
    My top 3 are This, COL, and Liquid (not particularly in that order). All 3, seem like they'll be better than the real games.

I 100% agree with you DMMP, Call of Latios, Liquid and Hidden Depths are the best games currently being made here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    This game doesn't deserve to sink into the numerous unactive threads at Game Development! What's the news phoenix? Any new screens or updates?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Wow, I'm very flattered that you guys hold my game in such high regard. It's an honor to have HD viewed as great as Liquid and c.o.l, 2 games I have admired from the very beginning.

PKMN Sage:- Not much to show at the moment, busy workload and social life have been getting in the way. I've recently been writing the story in the detail as well as planning where the sidequests will come in. I've also been trying to find a color scheme for my PokeGear that I actually like. So not much done in terms of programming but the game on a whole is progressing.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    thats good news.
    DAMMMMN this 25 letter thing its very annoying.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • No need to be so modest Phoenix. This game is amazing. But don't be afraid to take your time. As long as it's perfect, you won't get an angry mob running after you ^_^ And you wouldn't want that happening in Birmingham would you ^_~

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • Being new to this area, I've only just checked this out. Shame on me! I think it's worth pointing out that your map designs are pure brilliance. Detail and proportion looks just right.

Comparing it to the likes of COL and Liquid sounds about right to me in terms of ambition. Where this one excels over the other 2 (IMO, don't kill me plzkthx) is the map making. Good luck with this one!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    I think COL has the best maps, and just an all out, cool "look and feel" to the whole thing. Liquid, brings some new features to the table, and does stuff that should have been done long ago, in some new settings, with some new ideas. This game brings in new settings, new pokemon, and some other new ideas, and brings them in a great package. All 3 have there benifits, and reasons to like them. I wouldn't edge out any one of these 3 over the other. All 3 have excellent maps, stories, ideas, new things, regions, and things that just seem like the games will be immensly fun.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Sponge_Bartjuh said:
    omg... if u can do this, you'll be my god.. but we'll see how this turns out ;)

All Links doesn't work!!!

PLZ get new demo , with does link!!!
    i want play !!! this is the best the greatest game of the world!!! :rambo:

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that English is not your native language. :)

Anyways, don't ask for a demo as phoenix does not want to rush the progress of the game. Just be patient, and at the end of it all will be a real nice reward. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    but i see all post in this thread.
    see link with demo game.but this link doesn't work!!!
    and i want get first demo or what u want!!!

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • It probably got removed as it is an old demo, i think now most people are not going to rush the demos or only release the full version, because rushed games are rubbish generally. I rushed mine and forgot to check bugs.

Keep working at a good pace pheonix, this game is really good!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Hey Phoenix can u Send me your chipset\charset\Battle charset\monster
    i take u full credit.

thanks for that with up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    yes but i am new :)

i am play a pokemon with the start in GBC roms :)

now i am start my hack.Want only Chipset beacuse i cant find them in net ;(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back