• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • Lilith looked over when Yoshi woke up before looking back down at Snivs and she gently placed Nixie in his arms. Lilith then turned and hugged Yoshi letting herself cry again "No...I almost lost you and Nixie" she cried. As this went on Nixie's eyes opened slowly "I..thought you were leaving ..me" she whimpered when she saw Snivs.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Snivs starred down at Nixie. "I'll never leave you Nixie." Snivs said. Yoshi seemed confused about what was going on. "what are you talking about?" Yoshi starred confused. He looked back up into the night sky then saw a shooting star. "make a wish" he said jokingly to Lillith.

Lilliana

Years
  • Nixie looked up at him "I love you" she whispered before giving him a light kiss and pulling away blushing hard. "Someone snuck up behind me and had a gun to the back of my head and I didn't realize it...Natalie tackled him and when he shot at her Nixie jumped in the way" Lilith whispered glad he was okay but forgetting he could hear her thoughts I wonder what he wanted to tell me

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Yoshi didn't reply. "What i was about to say?" Yoshi sounded confused not remembering anything that happened before he almost died. Snivs couldn't help himself as his cheeks turned entirely red. He loved Nixie and he wasn't going to let anybody hurt her. He proved that through murder which he dosen't even remember. Yoshi tried to remember what he was going to say to Lillith but couldn't say it. He didn't remember at all. Thats when Magick jumped out of her pokeball then looked down confused as she thought she was in water. She fell on top of Yoshi and returned to her pokeball. Yoshi starred up at Lillith and said "I remember what i was going to say to you. I was going to say I love you" Yoshi said before realizing he revealed a secret he wanted to keep hidden. (darn. to late i guess) he said looking at Lillith waiting for a response

Lilliana

Years
  • Lilith froze blushing a deep red. "I love you to" she said blushing harder as she hugged him. Nixie smiled up at him blushing harder "I don't deserve you"

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Snivs looked at Nixie. "Yes you do." Snivs said as he hugged her tight. Yoshi blushed and turned to saw Nixie and Snivs hugging then remembered something. "crap i missed them kissing DX" Yoshi said out loud. From that he gained a slap on the back of his head from Snivs and the 2 more to shut him up. "sorry" he muttered to Snivs who already went back to Nixie. He looked back at Lillith "we should get training, but you girls need some sleep." Yoshi said because while he was out cold they were up all night. "the suns coming up and you girls still haven't had any sleep." Yoshi said as he saw Snivs and Nixie hugging. "You two should get some sleep to" Yoshi told the two pokemon. Snivs yawned. (Yoshi is right i should get some sleep) Snivs curled himself around Nixie and fell asleep.

Lilliana

Years
  • Nixie yawned and fell asleep cuddled with Snivs a smile on her face. Lilith smiled at the two before she rested her head on his shoulder "I was to worried about you to sleep" she yawned eyes starting to close she was exhausted after that long night.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • (fine then they stayed with steven for the night)

Jaklo and Jason walked triuphantly into the gym.

"good to see you again Jason been a long time" said the gym leader

"yes it has and now its time for you to battle another Wolf" Jason said pointing to Jaklo

"well im not sure if thats possible. most of the gym challenges have been canceled due to certain activity" said the gym leader

"rockets. we've already ran into them. so the gyms are closed?" Jason asked

"yes many of the gym leaders went out looking to see if they could do something about them. i came back after the pokemon center was destroyed." the leader explained

"we better get going. we dont have any reason to lag behind. Jason can you fly us out of here" Jaklo looked at Jason.

"yeah. go Ace!" Jason sent out his flygon.

"well look at ace now hes all evolved up" the gym leader knelt down infront of Ace

"yeah hes been a great partner, but we gotta go" Jason said as we ran out

we jumped onto Ace and fly flew off to try and see if we could catch up with the others.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Yoshi was wide awake and saw Jaklo and Jason. He got up and started raising his hands then shouted forgetting Lilith and Natalie were asleep "JAKLO, JASON WERE DOWN HERE!" Yoshi then remembered Lilith and Natalie were asleep then quietly put headphones or whatever their called on them. He starred down at Snivs and Nixie. Then he looked back up and sent Rave up to get Jaklo and Jason. Rave flew up and got into a conversation with the Flygon which lasted 3 minutes before Rave Led the Flygon to Yoshi's location.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Natalie grinned at Yoshi. "'You girls, you girls, you girls' ...I think we'll be fine," she joked. "I need to find another Pokemon  Center for my Sneasel. I'll be moving backwards to Oldale," Natalie said, and started to walk back from where she came. Aero followed close behind. 

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Yoshi stopped her. "we need to stick together Natalie, right now you two will need rest. I can see you both haven't slept all night. So you go to sleep because you walking away right here will cause problems for both the group and yourself. You can get yourself killed for real this time. I don't think they will fall for the same tricks as last time. I think someones watching us so if your going to go and get yourself killed theres now no one who will stop you. Except me. If you want to go beat me in a pokemon battle!" Yoshi grinned. This was going to be good training and see if shes ready.

NightOfRemorse

Years
  • Natalie turned to him with a blank look. "My Pokemon are in bad condition, that's why I want to leave. They can't battle. It's bad for their health and in the long run, won't do us good either," she said, frustrated at how badly hurt Sneasel was. Hang in there, Sneasel, she thought.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • He handed her a Max potion. "Will that get you to stay here?" Just in case Yoshi gave her some more. "We can't split up. I bought these a while before i headed back to the pokemon center which after you came back, blew up." Yoshi needed everybody to stick together. He nearly died from splitting up and caused everyone worry. he wasn't going to let anyone else get hurt. "Use the potions ok?" Yoshi said nudging the potions towards Natalie because he didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

NightOfRemorse

Years
  • Natalie took the potions and paused. "Fine... I'll stay," she said. She called out Dratini, Sunday, and Sneasel. She sprayed each of them, and Aero, with the potions. They were as good as new. Natalie turned to Yoshi. "Still care to battle?" she asked with a small smile on her face.

(OOC: I'll be back in a few hours, I'm gonna walk my dog xD )

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "Sure" Yoshi smiled. It was good to have a challenge that also trains your pokemon at the same time. Luckily Snivs woke up and his team was completely ready. "Ill use Umbreon first" Yoshi said as Umbreon popped out of its pokeball and walked forward. "Your turn the choose which one your using" Yoshi said excited as this battle wasn't for his life, But a just for fun battle he can enjoy and wont have to be all serious on. He smiled waiting for Natalie to make her move.

Lilliana

Years
  • Nixie smiled having woken up shortly after Snivs did "Everyone's okay now..right?" she asked him going to his side she was going to cheer for him when Yoshi sent him out. Lilith was getting at least a little rest which was good but she'd probably wake up soon.

Glaceon13239

Rest in Peace
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Danni rushed through the woods tears streaming down her cheeks. Why! Why did Team Rocket have to blow up the Pokemon center! Now Mom and Dad are gone. She thought not noticing her surroundings at all as she ran under the blue cloudless sky. She wasn't gonna stop running until she couldn't run anymore and when she finally stopped she fell to her knees sobbing letting out some of her pain.

Lilliana

Years
  • Lilith woke up when she heard sobbing coming from near them. Someone must be hurt or something she thought standing and heading toward the sound as Nixie turned her head seeing her Trainer walk away. Nixie turned giving Snivs a light kiss before hurrying after her Trainer. "Are you okay?" Lilith asked softly kneeling in front of a girl with Ebony colored hair who was currently sobbing into her hands.

NightOfRemorse

Years
  • "Go, Dratini!" Natalie called, and Dratini slithered forward. She made a small smile at Yoshi. "You can have the first move," she said. Natalie suddenly listened and heard sobbing sounds. Lilith got up and went to the sound, with Nixie following. That better not be some trap by Team Rocket. 

Glaceon13239

Rest in Peace
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Danni looked up still crying. The first thing she saw was a girl of about 18 she had the look in her silver eyes of someone who had been through to much for her age. "I'll be okay." Danni said wiping her tears not wanting to look weak in front of someone younger than her. "Thanks for asking I'm Danni and you are?" she added quickly.

Back