• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Conference

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
  • Great job so far! I like the screens.

I also got a question AbareMax, who helped you create the map for your region?

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • It was Leon from RM2K3's forums. He's an expert at that kind of stuff! Hopefully, I'll be able to post some screenshots later on today. We're out of school today, due to a freak snow storm! :D

AbareMax

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Okay, can't wait to see more screenshots!

*OFFTOPIC*
    I don't have school at all today! It's because of conferences.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I can't wait for screens!I wonder how the game is going to be like.

AbareMax

Years
  • Thanks for all of the compliments guys. I'm sorry that I don't have any screenshots as of now, but I should have some by Saturday...

If anyone could help me with the footprint-type system, that would be helpful. I have created an accurate surfing system as well. Several other small things need a little bit of help, such as: slowing down walking speed, foot prints, snow, CMS, CNS. These items need an incredible amount of help, and I am currently accepting help in these areas. Should you want to help me out with these things, please post how to do so here, or PM me. I can't do this alone!!!!

AbareMax

Tanka EX

Spriteball.
    Years
  • I can help with spriting if you need it. Here's some examples of my work:
    chaosdevastationmini.png
    chaosdevastation.png
    Theyre sprites of my avatar.

AbareMax

Years
  • Chaos_Devastation: Sure, you can help out. I very much appreciate your commitment to help me with this game. PM me and we can get things rolling.

I finally have the female character! Her name is Emmi, and is based off of Blu from FR/LG and Marina of G/S/C. I'll post a short little bio of her and all the characters in a few days. Also look forward to some more screenshots within the next few days as well.

AbareMax

BTW if you're interested in helping me sprite please PM me A.S.A.P

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • It looks like you have the artistic ability of a programmer :D You'll find that most of us programmers can't draw or sprite to save our lives which is why it is so convenient to have an artist helping you. ;)

AbareMax

Years
  • Thanks Phoenix! I think I'll post some new screens for today. Whenever the demo comes out,(yeah, you heard me say demo) most of these towns won't be in it, but will be in the final version.

AbareMax

I'm still recruiting people for the team, so if you want to help just PM me.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Very nice screens, AbareMax. Really like the map shown in the first.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • nice screens. Only thing i could see wrong was i nthe first screen. Your tile for the sand is not correct (look at one of the corners- it shows the grass).
    Other then that- perfect.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Great screens AbareMax! One improvement that I think could be made is on the second screen, if you could put some trees or flowers above the sign post becasue it looks a bit bare.

AbareMax

Years
  • Will do Phoenix! Thanks to Nateitude, I have a sprite of the main character Sosuke! Also my spriting team is coming along nicely. Chibi Pika has agreed to help us sprite, and join the production team! She'll be helping us make new Pok?mon. Enjoy...

Sosuke_byNateitude.gif

AbareMax

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • The main character looks cool! So are the new screens. There seems to have been a fair leap on the level of detail on your old maps to the new ones. The way to do it is make sure that there's no glaring space. All it takes is a bit of practice, and you're getting better already! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more.

AbareMax

Years
  • Wow! These compliments from whom, I consider the greatest gamemakers...I just don't know what to say...The progress with this game is going fairly well. Still I need a team to help me with the Battle System. If anyone wants to join feel free to post here. *Note the dashed lines indicate open spaces.

Spriters:
    Me
    Chaos_Devastation
    Chibi Pika
    (friend from Pok?masters)
    ---

Mappers:
    Me

Menu System:
    Me
    ---
    ---

CBS:
    Me
    ---
    ---
    ---

CNS:
    Me
    ---
    ---

Sidequests/additional plots:
    Me
    ---
    ---
    ---

Thanks in advance everyone!

AbareMax

AbareMax

Years
  • Today I've got some new screens for you all to see

Jade027.jpg

The first pic, is in the Symphony Grasslands, an important part of the game.

Jade026.jpg

And the second is at the Team Rocket Warehouses which is near Bass Town...Lol this will be a tedious event in the game... I'll give you a hint...Think about TR in G/S/C

AbareMax

Back