• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Conference

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
  • Alright. So far...things are going. I suppose they're going good right now. I have a question for anyone who could help me out. Whenever I go to import a picture into RM2K3, it says invalid color depth. I'm pretty much ignorant to that part of RM2K3. How can I fix this problem?

It's the only thing holding back a demo release.

AbareMax

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Just convert it to 256 color image.
    Paintshop Pro or Photoshop or some other fancy image editor could convert it without too much color loss.
    Hope that helps.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • I have Photoshop, but I'm not sure about changing the colors or color settings...Basically, that is the only thing slowing down the production of the demo. Pretty much everything is working. I will try to upload some new screenshots later on tonight, or tomorrow.

AbareMax

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Yeah I know what you mean,that was one of the things I hated in rpg maker.

Anyways i'm looking forward to the demo.

Back