• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Conference

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
  • @ Dawson:Please forgive me Dawson, I have had prior commitments the past few weeks. Although I have been busy, it's been hard to work on the game.

@ everyone else: I am sorry for my lack of updates. Do not worry I have not abandoned this project, nor will I ever! Too much work has been put into it, so I just will not abandon it. Hopefully I will have some new updates soon to repay all of my loyal fans, hahaha. I am kidding, I know there were not any fans. I am having big plans for this game, so please don't give up on me.

Thanks again

AbareMax

Jayje

The First Maker
    Years
  • great game screens and pkmn guy. but i gotta problem i thnk ya should change ya site to another. rpgi is down for awhile. who knows how along. but everything else is great

AbareMax

Years
  • WELL! I think that it is time for a huge update. Since you all have been eagerly awaiting new screens, now is a good time.

Jade042.png
    Jade043.png

First gym of the game. Momentarily, Falkner is the sprite until I can get that sprite...well sprited. I bet you can't guess what the theme of the gym is...? I particularly think I can improve the skulls and bones a bit.

Jade045.png
    Jade044.png

Alto Mare is in the game, but you won't be able to travel to it until later in the game; much later. I am not going to reveal any secrets about it yet.

Jade046.png

A small little city where the citizens are obsessed about Bug Pok?mon. I suppose one might say that they love Bug Pok?mon so much, that they made a museum for them.

Jade047.png

The infamous flower shop near Rustburg! Now, I can imagine you all think I am crazy for putting trees near the shop, well I'm not. The trees can grow there due to the powerful effects of the "plant growing formula."

That's it for now. If you would like to help us out with producing the game, we currently need spriters: very talented spriters that can create custom Pok?mon for us.

Please post your comments and constructive criticism.

AbareMax

EDITSorry, I fixed the second set of pictures. They are now what they are supposed to be.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yeah, the wooden door doesn't seem to fit in my opinion either. I thought that the gym could use some more walls as well. It's a bit weird that there's only walls on the top half of the gym, but then again I may just be looking for too many things to pick on. Other than that, the screen look great.

AbareMax

Years
  • ^_^ If you didn't notice, I edited my last post with the correct screenies.

Thanks for all of the comments guys! I truly appreciate it. Things are looking pretty promising for a demo, so be looking out in the next few weeks.

As of yesterday, we have two new spriters on our team who have generously given us new Pok?mon for the game! Please remember that there will only be about 50-60 new Pok?mon and around 40-50 'previous generation' Pok?mon. I will be adding in some of the D/P Pok?mon as they are released.

@ Kiril-Kun: I already named the city, but thanks anyways!

@ Daegon: Hmmm...I see what you mean and I will certainly fix it! Thanks for your continuing support

Well that's it for now. Keep checking back here.

AbareMax

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • This is maybe spam but: AbareMax did you get my PM, I sent it a few days ago but you never responded.

My game will have altomare also, The screens look great

AbareMax

Years
  • Well Kiril-Kun, I did name it Whitefog Town, but that was before I added in the cabins and museum...so I think I'll take up on your offer.

I am going to need an original name for the town, mind you. Currently I am out of ideas, so you can give it a go.

AbareMax

AbareMax

Years
  • GENIOUS! I will change the name of it right now. Don't worry I'll credit you for sure. The name certainly suits it. Thanks a bunch.

AbareMax

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2006
    em don't mean to sound odd but, when do you think it will be done, i really want to play it?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Don't rush him it'll be done when it's... well done (I hope ^^)
    Oh and abaremax I just love your game, you're mapping skills are just unbelivable well keep up the good work.

AbareMax

Years
  • Sorry about all the delays. I'm planning on releasing an extremely basic demo next week. Since I have been doing everything on my own, not much has gotten done, and my job has been controlling most of my life :( Ok, well I hope to update with the demo next week, if possible. If it falls through, please accept my apologies. Life is just to crazy right now.

Grazie

AbareMax

Back