• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jewel

What do you think of this game?

• Exellent

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Very Good

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Sucks

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Dude... did I give you permission to use our CBS?

I don't remember doing that. We said anyone can use the systems as long as you don't rip it off.

Your game looks really good though.
    Anyone else that wants to use our CBS PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE.

EDIT: Dark Dragon. he said he used our CBS in his posts.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • still, even if you emailed him. If you didn#T get any response you are not allowed to use it until he answers, if he didn'T answer you should have PM'ed him.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Pokemon Champion :
    Pokemon Jewel

Pokemon Jewel:
    Pokemon Jewel

You do the comparison...

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • I don#t need to, he already admited he used it, I was telling him that even if he emailed you he shouldn't have used it until your answser came back.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    That's weird... I posted that message before your one on my other computer, but on this one it shows it coming up after yours...

Anyway, Bruno, the mapping in this game is great! Good luck with it!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • dude, he apparently lets you use the battle system, just PM him to make sure, you don'T need to close the game, he just said it is looking awesome...

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
  • Yeah but i cant continue a game that has been made with another CBS! what do you thinks racoom and other people? should i close or not??? POst!
    Tomorrow at 15:30 i will see the answers!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • I didn't quite get what do you mean with that. You knew it was being made with someone elses CBS all along. My opinion is that you should PM Raccoon asking for permission to use it and if he allows it make the game if not make your own CBS and continue the game! you can't expect to make a game without having to work a lot to make it, so if Raccoon doesn#t allow you to use it make your own and continue the game instead of giving up.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • dude what the hell!!!

your just gonna give up !?!?!?!?

its like you dont care about your game?!

just pm racoon and he might give permission

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • no?
    How many people do you think that will use Chromatite's battle system when I finish it?
    people will only think of you as a looser if you give up on the game, even if you uses someone elses battle system, as far as you have their permission there is still other stuff that counts like the maps, plot, etc!

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
  • Thanks for the help man! I will try dont give up ! with the help of my friends and of team rax i will create a exelent game!!

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
  • Ok a update little but its a update! well ive done the NEW BALL of the game!
    You will be able to get it if you catch all Pokemons!When you get them you have to go to the profs lab and it will be there PROF OAK! he says that he has a new ball in research and it give it to you!Then you must go to the Time machine and it will transport you to a place where it has Old pokemons like tangela and new maked by me then it will be there a specie of signs you have to do what they want to finally!! you insert the ball in a box and it appears from the box... a Raikou!!! or a new pokemon i dont know!
    well here it is:
    If you want to use give me credit!
    Pokemon Jewel
    BALL JB

Last edited:

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • Nice Idea for the new ball, good luck with the game and DON'T GIVE UP whatever you do!
    As long as you give credit to those who helped or resources you've used you should be fine.

Just look at my game, I said I had quit the game but then a month later I managed to release a demo!!!!!

Last edited:
    Back