• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto uder Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    Scott thanked Jeff, and the two beginning trainers exchanged names. Then, pichu began shocking people, and Silver ran off.

"Why don't we go see whats up with the venomoth and all?" Scott said to Jeff.

Without waiting for a reply, he started back towards town, looking for Silver.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    As Pichu began shocking, Scott released Nincada, who absorbed a lot of the shocks, as it is a ground type.

"What was that for?" Scott asked the boy he had been following.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    'Oh, so that explains the Venomoth incedent', Scott thought. Nincada looked at Scott, as if it had heard his thought, and wanted to say something. Scott remebered that Nincada can learn the Mind Reader technique, but then pushed aside his thought to reply to Silver.

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm new here, just got off the ferry from an island a ways that way. Whats your name, anyway?"

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    Scott bent down and pet pichu.

"Hmm, well I am a brand-new trainer, and I am planning on going around Johto to train my pokemon, and hopefully catch some more. Do you know any good places to find pokemon around here?"

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    Jeff walked up to Scott who was talknig to the other kid and listened in. "Sorry it took me so long to follow Scott. I had to find Aipom in the crowd of people." Turning to the kid on the roof he introduced himself and Aipom who was sitting on his shoulder eating one of the nuts it had found.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    OOC: Thats fine, but now Biscut is off, lol. Also, if you want, you can catch an Aron somewhere else. It doesn't have to be Hoenn, I caught my Nincada outside of Hoenn.

IC: "Well, as I said earlier, I am going to start traveling around. I don't know where Hoenn is, but perhaps I'll run into it."

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    "Oh. Oh well, I know hardly anything about geogrophy. I am from the Direct Island chain, not like you would know where it is. Its one of the smallest inhabited places in the world." Scott said. "Where are you planning on going next?"

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    "I'm heading to New Bark town to get my pokemon license and to get my starter pokemon. I got Aipom from my cousin Whitney when i was born, and without a pokeball he's not legal for tournaments or gym battles."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back