• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almia - PG-13 OOC and Sign-ups

Years
  • well, you destroyed the Pokeball, not the Pokemon itself, so it shouldn't be effected by the attack since it's stored as energy, but it will still be fainted etc from the battle

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    keyboard is fixed.

as for my characters, cyndi is currently heading to whichever place in almia has the highest crime rate, so she is in the best position for a sidestory

Years
  • You need to state a town, otherwise you could be heading towards literally any town. Also, side quests won't always involve crime, so it doesn't really matter in the long run. ;)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • The Vientown Gymleader is in the cafe in the gym. ^^ It's a castle with three+ stories. One of which is a full of bedrooms, one of which has the cafe, and one of which has the gym. If there are others, I don't know. xD

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    The Vientown Gymleader is in the cafe in the gym. ^^ It's a castle with three+ stories. One of which is a full of bedrooms, one of which has the cafe, and one of which has the gym. If there are others, I don't know. xD
    Beheheheheh. B]
    There are more rooms and such, but those are the main floors.
    And yes, my character is in the cafe.

IchigoTorisuna

Riolu Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Wow. I can't believe it's up after FOREVER! About time.

Name-Jaden Niwa
    Age-16

Starter Pokemon-Vulpix
    Pokemon with you-
    Vulpix
    Moves: Ember, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, and Flamethrower
    Charizard
    Moves: Blast Burn, Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, and Fire Blast
    Riolu
    Moves: Force Palm, Counter, Quick Attack, and Return
    Pikachu
    Moves: Volt Tackle, Thundershock, Thinderbolt, and Quick Attack
    Umbreon
    Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, and Feint Attack
    Shaymin
    Moves: Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis, and Defense Curl
    Type-Pokemon Trainer
    Looks-Jaden is 5'4 with dark cyan blue hair and matching eyes. She wears a dark red turtle neck shirt with no sleeves and long baggy black jeans. She has two rubber bracelets on her right arm (One pink that says "Werewolves Bite!" and the other black with purple paw prints) with two rings on the same hand. One is a celestial ring (Moon, Stars, Etc.) on her pinky and the other has blue and red triangles on it on her ring finger. On her other hand she has a spinning silver ring on her ring finger. She wears yin yang earrings and an ear band with a sword on it on her right ear too. Her shoes are normal dark red slip on's. She's normally seen with a dark gray jacket on, but she does take it off sometimes.
    City and Region-Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh
    Background-Ichigo used to live in the Kanto region in Veridian City, but moved because of her mothers new Pokemon Breeding job. She has a little brother, Kazu, who loves dark type Pokemon.

Name-Kazu Niwa
    Age-15
    Starter Pokemon-Squirtle
    Pokemon with you-
    Blastoise
    Moves: Hydro Pump, Skull Bash, Aqua Tail, and Rapid Spin
    Murkrow(Crow)
    Moves: Wing Attack, Night Shade, Pursuit, and Peck
    Sneasel
    Moves: Faint Attack, Ice Shard, Metal Claw, and Icy Wind
    Houndour
    Moves: Bite, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, and Faint Attack
    Type-Pokemon Trainer
    Looks-Kazu is also 5'4 with dark reddish brown hair and golden brown eyes. He wears a long sleeved dark red shirt with a sleevless jacket over it. His pants are long, baggy, and dark gray and his shoes are black sneakers. He wears gray fingerless gloves and has a small tear drop shapped ruby necklace Ichigo gave him.
    City and Region-Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh
    Background-Kazu lived in the Kanto Region in Veridian City, but moved because of his mothers new Pokemon Breeding job. He has an older sister named Ichigo.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Sorry I vanished for a while. I was learning to scuba dive in bali and had no computer or internet :(

Anyway, I am back and ready to RP so lets get things moving.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I have noticed that we are the only ones to post in 5 days. Hopefully some other people will become more active. I can't continue a plot without help from the GM most importantly. Come on Oregan, we need you and about 6 more other trainers.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i can't proceed either, that other elite four person is talking to my character, or at she asked he / she a question is waiting for an answer

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • And I can't use a computer until tomorrow, with any luck >.>

@Ichigotorisuna: We're not using set moves. We can use any non-TM attack, just only 4 per battle. And I don't think Shaymin is allowed...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • (blinks) Everyone seems to be heading towards Altru Park. xD The Elite Four, me, now Lucy...are we going to have a BBQ? xP

Acapella

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Blás del Toro

Trainer Class: Trainer

Blood Type: B

Ethnicity: Latin

Favorite Color: Blue & Yelow

Birthplace & Hometown/Region: Cerulean City, Kanto

Physical Appearance: Blás definitely has the "pretty boy/exotic" look. He looks some what older then what he actually is. He stands at about 5'8 and weighs around 130lbs. He has a swimmer's build in terms of body type and always has a cheerful and or misty look in his light brown eyes. His skin is more on the tan side and his hair is spiky and dark blue.

Apparel & Accessories: When he's settled in a town or city, he can usually be found wearing casual clothes that reflect his personality; calm and collected, but edgy at the same time. He wears average black jeans with a white fleece that has white fur that starts from the collar of it and goes down towards his chest area. When it is windy, he also wears a his thin white scarf.

When traveling, he wears a black body suit under blue shorts and a blue zip up vest that has a horizontal yellow stripe on the back of it. He also wears a black bandanna over his fore head.

Personality: Blás is more on the calm and collected side (as stated above). He tends to see the brighter side to things and usually always gives the benefit of the doubt before judging. Although he doesn't show it, his mind is always racing and he likes to take everything into perspective, making him a generally easy person to get along with. He is warm-hearted, cheerful and loves to help people whom are in need. He doesn't express anger and frustration too often, but it doesn't mean that he is immune to those emotions. When battling, a more focused and absolute side of him emerges.

His relaxed nature can sometimes prevent him from acting quickly when needed to thus, people might view him as an aloof air head. Because he sees things from multiple perspectives, its harder for him to delve deep and he tends to just skim the surface of certain situations. Overall, he is a quick thinker and light on his feet. Ready and willing to take challenges head on.

History: Blás was the only child in his immediate family and was spoiled by both parents at a young age. His mother was a nurse and his father was a sailor and a gym leader. His father had a very dominate, take charge personality that heavily opposed Blás'. Although their personalities didn't match, they always enjoyed each other's company while sailing the seas. Being raised around water is what caused Blás to generally favor water pokemon, but what pushed him into loving them was when an accident occurred when he was sailing with his father. As a six year old, by accident, he was sent over board and would surely sink and meet his death at the ocean floor. Before he passed out, he saw an image of a sea serpent that gave off a pink glow. His life was saved by a pokemon whom he would later discover to be a Milotic.

Blás takes serious pride in his water pokemon and has never looked back since that fateful near death experience. Blás has had the pleasure of traveling around Kanto, but has never been to the other regions. Traveling is something that gives Blás' life meaning and he enjoys it to the fullest.

Goals: Blás wants to continue to master water pokemon and maybe become a gym leader and then an elite four member as well. Although he loves his home town, he wants to move away to another region and live in a big city.

Starter: Squirtle

Team:

Blastoise~
    Nickname: RainyDay
    History: RainyDay was Blás first starter (as a Squirtle). He began raising it in his father's gym and they would quickly become best friends. RainyDay's personality heavily reflects Blás' becasue they've been friends for so long

Starmie~
    Nickname: Stellar
    History: Blás' Starmie which was originally caught as a Staryu was his third pokemon that he had caught while visiting a beach. It was being attacked by a gand of wild Tentacool and he managed to rescue and catch it.

Tentacruel~
    Nickname: JellyTox
    History: Blás managed to catch one of the Tentacool whom were attacking the Staryu that he caught. Tentacruel has a bit of a mean streak and has been known to disobey orders from time to time. Although it has a very over bearing personality, it usually gets the job done quick and efficiently.

Dewgong~
    Nickname: Dewy
    History: As a Seel, this would be Blás' first catch. Because of its cheerful attitude, it was very easy to train. It evolved in order to protect Blás when he found himself surrounded by a group of angry Sharpedo.

Vaporeon~
    Nickname: Showers
    History: Vaporeon was a challenge for Blás. Because it started out as a Eevee, a normal type, Blás had some trouble training it at first. Much to his surprise, he discovered that normal type pokemon were just as versatile as water types. He captured Eevee because he was very interested in training a Vaporeon and he knew that Vaporeon was one the strongest water types out there. It would take months before he actually could get his hands on a water stone, but the wait was well worth it.

Feebas~
    Nickname: Bella
    History: Blás was lucky enough to have encountered Feebas while fishing. He was very anxious to train the same species of pokemon that saved his life when he was a kid. However, he is currently having problems evolving it.

OOC: Hope I did this right

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Is it my idea or did ORegan stopped posting some time ago? It seems that the Almia RP will always be ruined...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • >_> I've noticed that too. Though last time I checked, ORegan has been alive on Pokecommunity. XD Well, online that is. For some reason, the people who have been RPing with ORegan on the RP seem to be missing as well. Tch.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I'm here, but my character can't do anything, she's waiting for a reply from the fourth lite four guy

Back