• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almia - PG-13 OOC and Sign-ups

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I have been around just there is nothing to do without the person who holds the whole plot up being missing.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Yeah uh, like they said, I would LOVE to see the owner back in his own thread.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Last time I checked, he was online on September 2. I'm such a stalker.

(blinks) There's a whole long line of the gym battle. It wasn't like that when Miharu was challenging Dustin... >_>;

Years
  • No, I'm still alive, my modem is just a piece of crap and started to go haywire on me this week. :P

Note to anyone with a blackberry; you may be able to log in and access this site, but you can't post like you can on other forums.

But I AM here, and I will have a post up when I get back from work. (doing a double shift on Labor day = time & a half for 15 hours. :D )

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • (grins) Work on labor day, poor fellow. My mom's work sucks and even she got a day off today. >_>; They usually don't let people off American holidays and she even had to ask to get a day off for Christmas. Christmas. I'm going to stop now before I start ranting. And it's a long rant. xD

ORegan's back people so live. LIVE. Or I bloody smack the lot of you. xP

Years
  • Poor fellow? I wanted to work a double. I took hours from someone else. XD I work at Target as a backroom member in a Greater Boston store that's being eaten alive by college kids as they are getting ready to go to UMass Amherst, UMass Lowell, BC, BU, Harvard, Tufts, MIT, and various commuinity colleges...The store has so much work for me to do that I can slack and still say I did work, so of course I'm gonna take those hours. :P

but wow, no christmas? Even evil Target gives us that off. :/

But onto buisness;

Max, I'd love to give you a Pokemon to fight, but you're FLYING to the desert region of Almia, so you're high over open ocean. No Pokemon flies around open waters without a place to land...although if you were to fly a bit lower towards the water, I could find a pissed off water pokemon known to attack with no provication. ;)

jcogg; considering the person you called was talking to my character to find out what's happening, it would be possible for your character to have heard through the phone, and you can go off from there.

Acapella's character is approved.

Ichigo, your characters are not in the proper format for this RP, so I will not make a verdict until they are.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Okay about that...but can you RP for the GL who is offline as soon as I arrive at the Gym?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • LOL? XD I enjoyed my last day before school started. I ENJOYED it. xD

Tch. ORegan, David and Miharu are already at Altru Park and had seen your character. >_>; Now what are they supposed to do, now that you've run off to who knows where? xP

Years
  • Tch. ORegan, David and Miharu are already at Altru Park and had seen your character. >_>; Now what are they supposed to do, now that you've run off to who knows where? xP

I was never at Altru Park though. My character never left the school grounds until my latest post. :P

Max, I pmed the GL, and if they don't respond between now and the time I the battle is over, then I will have to take over temporarily as the GL. As said, make a post stating your character is lower to the water, and I can make something happen. ;)

Lucy should go home....she has alot of 'splaining to do :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    I don't realy get it...
    But it seems to be very cool ;)
    Nice topic​

Years
  • ...there could be other people wearing cowboy hats around.:P

poap; what don't you get? This topic is an out of character topic for an RP we're all Rping in.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Let us say we have caught up with the future that hasn't yet happened. I told you that we should have got that tea :P

Back