• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almmia - PG-13

Years
  • The Eevee's speedy attack was met with no attempt to evade from the Ekans. It was unable to make a reaction, and was therefore hit without resistence. Unknown to Alex, this is exactly the situation the opposing trainer was hoping for. With the gap closed, the ability to evade special attacks became harder. To stop itself from being sent backwards, the tail of the ekans loosely tied around the front paw of the Eevee until physics sent the snake snapping back towards the Pokemon, and released its weak grip on the paw. Now flying mid-air back to Alex's strongest battler, the trainer shouted "Use BITE!" to the purple reptile.

----------------

The closer Shino got to the cave, the louder the cries from Pokemon could be heard. The sounds of battle started to muffle the cries, and those with an accute sense of sound as well as extensive knowledge of Pokemon battles would be able to recongiize the moves being used.

IceFireLighnting

The Altaria swooped and dodged, trying to avoid all the tiny balls of fire. "No! No! No--" The tiniest ember hit Drachea, intensifying her burn. That just slowed her down, and it kept happening until her flame coat was ten times bigger. "It's over..." Chrome whispered as she saw her beloved Dragon Pokemon fall to the limits of the breeze.

"And the winner is...Rayna and her amazing team of four! You shall--"

"Hey, Al, I just lost, first time in about a year, and this is the first battle of the season. I think that I deserve to do this," Chrome said as she signaled to turn off the fans.

"Alrighty then..." the announcer...Al...stepped off of his platform.

"So, here's the Twister Badge, Rayna! Take good care of it. Oh...and come with me...I wanna do something special, as well as teaching one of your Pokemon, probably the Honchkrow, Twister." Chrome walked into the elevator that led to the rooftop garden. "Well, come on, then."

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Alex smirked as Eevee hit the snake Pokemon, sure that it was defeated. To his and Eevee's surprise, it had wrapped around Eevee's leg and countered with a Bite. Eevee yelped in pain as it struck the small Pokemon's neck.

Alex's smirked changed to a frown. Normally, he would grudgingly admit that wasn't half bad, but a criminal didn't deserve such praise.
    "Eevee, show it true power with a Take Down!" Alex commanded his Pokemon. Growling, the Eevee leapt forward, attempting to tackle the Ekans to the ground. It was fairly risky, since Eevee would be damaging itself too, but Alex knew Eevee could take it, and it had a powerful technique left in reserve, in the unlikely event Eevee was cornered.

-----------------------------

Lucy watched the remainder of the battle in awe. It looked like the gym leader far easier than she had expected. Then again, maybe the challenger was a genius?
    Lucy thought through her options for a battle with the leader. Three advantageous choices, a decent one, and a disadvantage. Well, by those odds alone, Lucy stood a chance, but she had learned early in her journey not to rely on such things.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Dustin walked out of his gym quietly while the battlefield was being cleaned. He walked down the path in the forest surrounding the castle, and then took a secret little path he found on his own a few days before he officially moved in. He zipped up his hoodie as it got cooler the closer he came to the pond. When he arrived, he was happy to see his multiple Water and Ice type Pokemon sleeping soundly, all for except the Walrein and Glalie placed there to protect the pond area. They raised their heads as they heard him approach, smiling and calling to him.

"Another worthy trainer today you guys. Sorry you missed it. She has...qualities to her. I'm not too sure why she was chosen to be honest, but she was tough."

He pet his beloved Pokemon as they barked softly and rubbed against him lovingly. He got up and began to walk away back to the gym, and to his favorite room, the one decorated abusively with Heart Scales, to go and collect himself. Hopefully, alone.

Years
  • Shino edges closer to the cave, summoning Ariados as he reaches the enntrance. "Alright Ariados, be prepared. Use String Shot on the first thing that moves. Unless it's me."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • After doing some self training for a while, Miharu heard the faint trickling of water.

I wonder what that is...

As Miharu walked along to the way in which she heard water, a voice floated into her head.
    Curiosity killed the cat.

But satisfaction brought him back.

Chuckling to herself at the insanity of arguing with herself, Miharu had managed to come across a pond with a several water and ice type pokemon. Most of which were slumbering aside from two pokemon, a Walrein and Glalie.

This...is interesting.

As Miharu crept towards the pond to get a closer look, the Glalie shot an Ice Beam towards Miharu's general direction. Instinctively, she shot down; her stomach pressed down on the ground. As she slowly came up with her hands in the air, the Walrein growled at her, baring its teeth menacingly.

"I mean no harm to anyone," said Miharu slowly, starring straight into the pokemon's eyes to show no deception.

Glalie growled at her, the meaning obvious; 'Show us you mean no harm'.

Miharu slowly, making sure that they could see her every movement, took her pokeballs from her person and placed them on the ground behind her. She then, slowly, stood up with her hands in front of her and walked far enough away from her pokeballs to not be able to reach them without sprinting towards them.

Let's hope I don't get hit in the face with an Ice Beam.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David had followed Sliver into the cafe. The little Eevee had too much energy and David had no idea what to do with him to get rid of it. David picked up a sandwich, cheese and ham, and sat down to watch the silver blur run around. Sliver ran through the legs of the chairs and tables, winding around them like a piece of string and then leaving them and running off to another table or chair leg.

David whistled. Sliver stopped, then turned to face him. "We are going for a walk," he said firmly. "You have too much energy by half." Sandwich in hand, David walked out. Sliver darted across the room and followed him out. The two walked down the stairs and out into the garden. As soon as the sun appeared at the end of the doorway Sliver darted for it. David made a half-hearted attempt to stop him but gave up, contented instead to just finish his sandwich.

Sliver darted out of the open doorway and took a moment to check his surroundings. In that short period of time the bright sun caught his silver fur. It sparkled. Sliver set off. He wanted a swim and there was a pond not far away. Someone was standing near it and there were already pokemon in it. It had to be safe, and probably fun.

A dozen or so feet from the pond an ice-beam nearly caught Sliver, head-on. The Eevee jumped back in shock. Then crouched and growled angrily at the Walrein. A moment of nothing passed. Then another ice-beam shot toward Sliver. The inexperienced pokemon didn't even move to dodge. A flash of red light and Oro blocked the blow. David put the pokeball away and took out Sliver's. "I should have done this before. I forgot how inquisitive you were." He said returning Sliver.

Oro blocked another ice-beam aimed for him. David raised his hands and backed slowly off. The shedinja floated backward and then dissapeared in a red light. "I have no protection now. I don't want to hurt anyone but Sliver does not battle." He said, glancing over at the trainer near him. She looked like she had just tried the same thing. Her pokeballs were on the ground, too far away to easily reach.

"It may work." He muttered and removed the pokeballs. The small red balls dropped to the ground at his feet. Then he took 10 steps away and watched the two pokemon. "Your move." He said, as though he was playing chess. His eyes glanced to the trainer near him.

mal'akh

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Dustin's buzzer went nuts with vibration on his hip. He checked it and saw someone was at the pond he just visited. He clicked one of the small buttons on it, colored blue, and went back to studying.
    "Whoever it is, they better prepare for the worst. Walrein doesn't really like visitors other than myself."

He met the Walrein and Glalie when he was on his first journey, around the area where he met his Weavile. He saw the two being attacked by poachers with Houndooms and Manetrics. It was only natural that he help. He chased away the creeps with his Gyarados, and gained the trust of the Ice type Pokemon. He brought them, along with other various Pokemon, with him to Almia for his career as a Gym Leader.

"Maybe Glalie will ever give the person a 'gift' this time."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu sighed as she saw another trainer get "caught in the trap", as she so eloquently put it.She looked to her right where she knew there was a camera and an alarm that had to connect to whoever pokemon is protecting the pond.

Miharu could barely hear Gallade's voice coming from the pokeball.

Master, I sense that you are under attack.

Just crept into a pokemon's turf. Kind of like Salamance.

It doesn't seem like you'll get out unharmed this time, Master.

As if it could sense their conversation, Walrein shot an Ice Beam at Miharu's head.

Don't come out.

Miharu moved her head to the left, the Ice Beam just barely grazing her, causing her hair to frost. Her eyebrow rose as if to say, 'Nothing's going to attack'. Slowly, Miharu crept closer to the ice pokemon. This time, Glalie shot an Ice Beam at Miharu. The black haired teen side stepped the Ice Beam and continued to come closer, hands still raised in a surrender gesture.

As she grew closer, the ice pokemon were tensed, ready if she was to do anything to harm to those they had sworn to protect.

Soon, Miharu was close enough to touch them. She knelled down and put her hands out in front of her. She then put her hands on Walrein's head as if to pet it. Recoiling from her touch, Walrein shot an Ice Beam at Miharu's arm, this time hitting.

Miharu winced at the sudden coldness before touching Walrein on the head again and letting it stay there, to show that she only wanted to be friends. She did the same to Glalie, who had also shot an Ice Beam at her arm.

With both arms frozen, her hands still were put on Glalie's and Walrein's head. Miharu looked both at them in the eyes, inwardly wincing at the coldness that was spreading through out her body.

After a few minutes of this, Walrein and Glalie started nuzzling Miharu. She smiled fondly at the Ice pokemon before passing out, her breathing harsh.

mal'akh

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    "Gardevoir, get her to my room, and put her in my bed." Dustin said as he returned to the pond, only to find the girl from before knocked out.
    "Don't worry, you'll be ok. Blissey and Gardevoir will take care of you, for now until we get a real doctor to heal the freezer burn."

He turned to Glalie and Walrein. "Was she not worthy?" he asked. Both of the Pokemon gave him a tense blank stare. He turned back to the girl before Gardevoir teleported away and watched her disappear with his beloved Psychic type Pokemon. He returned his attention to his Pokemon.
    "Why was she not worthy?" he asked.
    They again shot him a look. "I understand, I guess." he said, still not fully sure why then, the badge chose her.

Gardevoir returned moments later. Gardevoir handed a paper to him with writing on it, written by his Blissey who was taught to read and write English, and saw that the burns were nothing serious.

"Well then, sh better be damned happy I'm letting her sleep in my bed. I hate letting people sleep in it."
    He gave his Pokemon a pet on the head before returning to his "backup room", as he called it, which was identical to his primary room, and went to sleep, hearing the cafe still buzzing with guests.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu groaned as she came to.

It's warm and soft, which means I'm probably on a bed. Last thing I remember is being at that pond...

"****," she mumbled, trying to stand up. "I need my pokemon."

Miharu noticed a Blissey in the corner of the room, chattering madly, probably telling her to get back into bed. She stumbled slightly trying to get out, but managed to catch herself by holding on the bed frame.

It's dangerous to do this in your condition.

And I'm supposed to leave my pokemon at the pond huh? Hell no, I'm not going to leave my pokemon there where they could be stolen.

There was a trainer there, he could take care of your pokemon.

Why would a stranger willingly help someone that he or she doesn't know?

How did you get here then? And you know you'd do the same for someone else.

But that's me. I don't feel confident in someone else.

You know that Gallade could come out of his pokeball at anytime and teleport him and the rest to wherever you are.

Not after I've specifically told him not to come out.

He'll do it anyways.

Apparently, the voice in Miharu's head (that's sounds...weird) was correct as Gallade teleported into the room with the other pokemon in his arms.

Miharu scowled without any feeling.

I thought I told you to stay inside your pokeball.

I noticed that you weren't near, Master. So I came out and teleported myself and my teammates to where you are. I hope that's okay, Master.

You're off the hook this time, Gallade.

Good, now get back into bed and get some rest, Master. It's not everyday you get hit by two high potent Ice Beams.

Perhaps I should move to another room, though. It's probably someone else's room and I'd rather not trouble anyone anymore.

Miharu found a paper and pen and scribbled a quick note.

Thanks for taking care of me.

Miharu

She then placed the note on the bed and Gallade teleported them to an empty bedroom that had a bed that was made. She slipped into the covers and fell asleep, all six of her pokeballs on the night stand (1) beside her.

(1) I'm going to guess (though correct me if I'm wrong) that each guest gets their own bedroom and the basic furniture.

Years
  • After shino gave the giant spider Pokemon orders to shoot on sight, a wild magby was running towards them in a panic. The string-shot attack wrapped the baby fire pokemon's legs and it fell to the floor. Afterwards, a net blanketed the Magby. The person who threw it appeared momentarily from the same direction the pokemon ran from. He was wearing black tinted goggles to protect his eyes and a black bandana wrapped around his mouth, outlaw style, as well as a white wife-beater and basketball shorts. After throwing the net, he looked at Shino and said, "Thanks for the help, now am-scray!"

-----------------

After the bite was successful, the Ekans raised its head to await further instructions from her master. The trainer in sunglasses was about to shout out the next attack, but was too slow, and the Eevee's attack made contact. The Take Down attack tookw down the Ekans, and it was knocked back intofront of it's master and fainted. "Useless!" he exclaimed as he kicked the non-responsive snake. "I'm just getting warmed up!" he said to Alex while pointing his finger. Without recalling the Ekans back into the guantlet, another beam shot out of the wierd contraption and a Grumpig emerged. "Use Zen Headbutt, now!" demanded the trainer. The phychic pig's head started to glow a bright blue while the pokemon charged at the smaller Eevee.

Years
  • Shino mentally slaps himself as he sees what he has done. He grins and nods at the man, patting Ariados on the head. "Yes, a good attack. Now show him your Shadow Sneak, Ariados!" Ariados fades away, appearing behind the man. She leaps onto his back, intent on pinning him to the ground.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • "Hikari, we're finally here!", Teijii said as he stepped out of the Hiroshi Co.'s private plane.

"Thanks for the ride here, George. Don't forget to tell my mom I arrived safely, m'kay?", he said to the pilot. "As you wish, young master.", the pilot replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teijii has finally arrived on the harbors of Pueltown. "I can't wait for a great Pokemon battle to kick off this journey!", Teijii said, enthusiastically. "Eyyy-pom!", Hikari, his Aipom, agreed. Very hastily, he rushes off to the heart of the town to see if any trainers were there to battle.

He then closed his eyes and shouted at the top of his voice, "HEY EVERYONE! IS ANYONE UP FOR A POKEMON BATTLE?"
    "EY-POM!", Hikari followed...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

bellabear

lolfocuspunchyoudead
    Years
  • Chimchar jumped into Rayna's arms as the fans were turned off and they both jumped up and down cheering, "You were so great Chimchar!" the small orange Pokemon smiled brightly.

Rayna stopped suddenly and then nodded as Chrome spoke, "Come on Chimchar" Rayna said as she motioned her arm in a way that signalled she wanted Chimchar on her shoulder. They stepped into the elevator and Rayna was aweing at her newly recieved badge, "Thanks so much Chrome, this really wasn't easy to get, your an awesome gym leader"

Rayna giggled once more and then fell silent as the view of the garden appeared, she stepped out onto the grass patch in front of her. "It's beautiful" Rayna whispered and then turned to Rayna.

"Did you do all of this yourself?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Maxulus had watched enough already. He had an idea about Chrome's battling style and that was enough for him to prepare his strategy. He had a plan in his mind already. All of his pokemon would work together for the best result and he would soon have a chance to get his first badge so that he could have a chance to participate in the Almia League.

IceFireLighnting

"Well...I did this myself, yes." Chrome replied to Rayna with a modest tone. "I made this so that my Pokemon could rest during the day when we don't have challengers. Now, let's get to teaching Honchkrow Twister!" Chrome yelled as she sent out her Absol, Navory.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Alex was momentarily stunned when the opposing trainer kicked away his Ekans, treating it like a defective object.
    "... You know. I don't like people like you very much." Alex spoke in a dangerous tone as the trainer released a Grumpig.

Eevee was panting as it watched the Grumpig warily. It still had plenty of energy left to use, but techniques like Take Down wore it down a lot faster due to the small Pokemon's surprising amount of power.

The Grumpig attacked with a Zen Headbutt. Alex Watched the Pokemon close in, realising that these Pokemon would be abandoned upon their inevitable defeat. That was the kind of trainer that guy with the gauntlet was.

"Eevee, Last Resort!" Alex commanded. Eevee barked and glowed white as it headbutted the oncoming Pokemon. It yelped in pain as the attacks collided. Last Resort was a technique that could only be used after numerous others had been used. It was powerful, but difficult to execute against powerful opponents. Alex doubted that trainer was skilled enough to counter the attack, however.

----------------------------------------

Lucy glanced around the gym, wondering how long the gym leader would be away. She and another trainer where waiting to challenge her. Suddenly, Lucy got an idea, and turned to the other trainer.

"Hey, uh... how about a one on one battle? Winner fights the gym leader?" Lucy asked him nervously.

Years
  • The Grumpig hadn't time to regain it's footing on the ground before Alex's Eevee made it's attack. The powerful headbutt of Last Resort sent the pig into a tree, causing even more damage. The Pokemon had fainted, and the criminal trainer was out of useable Pokemon, meaning that he lost the battle. Swearing, the trainer recalled both pokemon back into the guantlet and then spoke to Alex. "I'm not through with you yet, you little runt! Give me that Eevee before things really start to get ugly." he snarled while pulling out a knife on the Gym Leader. Aggrisively, he started to walk towards Alex, intending to do him harm if the Eevee was not given to him.

-----------------

The man in goggles witnessed the Araidos vanish from plain sight, and knew that it was a sign that bad things were about to happen. In a frantic manner, he looked to the left and right of himself, and then sharply turned around. As the goggled man did, the giant spider forced itself ontop of him, and pinned him to the floor with each limb being held down. In a moment of genius thinking, he headbutted the Pokemon, only to be reminded that the bug Pokemon had a hard exoskelton. The Pokemon probably felt a slight thumb at the most, but the man whinced in pain before spitting in the Ariados' face as a last form of defense.

"Steve, cut it out with the munchkins, we've almost cornered that family of Charmander, and we need some help with the Charizard leader." echoed from the same direction the goggled man emerged from. Two men in similar cloths, though one wore a light blue T-shirt and the other wore a pair of jean shorts, revealed themself. "Hey! Who are you!" yelled one of the men to Shino before releasing a Starmie. His counterpart released a Nosepass.

Years
  • Shino jumps forward, putting himself between the two newcomers and Ariados. "Keep him pinned! Victreebel, Toxicroak! Let's go! Razor Leaf on them both! Brick Break on Nosepass!"

Back