• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    Hmmm... Is it possible to make the 2nd Ryan look different? Like perhaps a girl? And then Ryan says "Goodbye, sis." or something?

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I hate when I 'lose' the events too... a hint for this never happen is to make the transparent events another color, like pink... and then, when you've done everything in your game, just exchange the pink charset for a transparent one =)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Ok, after a long wait, I've finally decided to take a thorough look at this project.

It's great! Great graphics, great systems. This game looks great!

Mooshykris

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Well, It's not that I've lost it, RM2K3Kid already had the Ryan thing programmed in there. Both he an dI use eitehr a light pink tile for events or I sometimes use light green. I just can't find where it says for Ryan to move. Theres one in the trigger event, but thats not it, and the set NPC position event doesn't teleport him to that spot.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    um.. its right there.. I think this is what you were talking about?

Pokemon Liquid

To be honest I have no idea how that went all screwed up.. maybe it was the caterpillar system.. or something non related. But yeah its strange how the two Ryan's appear..

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    okay, I went and took that part of the event up, and backed it up, but there was still that ryan there??What the Mess?? Anyways, I thought the backup event might be acting stupid, so I deleted it and still nothing. I looked in the NPC event, and the only thing in there to teleport to or whatever are the hero's x and y stats.

PS. The second Ryan appears when the No Follow switch is turned off, so where it is in the event determines when the Ryan shows up, so I think it dies have to do witht the caterpillar system. I guess I'll have to recode the whole event and hope that works.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Well, yeah, Death_Rogers is already making them, but if you'd like to work on dialogues and some sketches, I guess that would be okay. There were alot of errors with text in the demo, an I haven't really worked on speech.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey, great demo. This game seems promising!

I see you're still looking for a spriter, I'd be happy to help. Give me the word and I'll make you anything you need! :)

Last edited:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
    Years
    Hmm... It's a vauge concept and poorly drawn, but I'd like to know if this Bug/Dark super Pokemon is good enough. It's mutated to a ridiculous degree, and fires energy beams from the yellow glowing spots. The light green in the center is just a reminder of what it once was- a lowly Caterpie.

Anyway, here's some dialouge for a GenCorp Researcher.

Before Battle: You can't see the PRESIDENT right now. But if you insist, I'll have to refer you to my Pokemon!

Lose: Ugh... I've got a migraine...

Post-Battle: I don't know anything! Security! Where have those buffoons gone to?!

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Well, not exactly what I'm looking for, it's a good mutant design, but it doesn't have that pokemon feel to it, but then again, it is a scratch. Good dialogue though.

@Innagadadavida(odd name): Death_Rodgers is helpin' me out with the pokemon and resources and stuff, but all help is needed and appreciated. I don't have anything I need done right now, but if you want, could you design a sleek new menu system? Look at Pokemon Protectors to see what I mean by sleek and new. I don't want to take his, but I'm in the mood for something new, original, and I've been thinking about this for a while now. I'm also thinkin' about doing a new designed battle system, that show the bg like Protectors, but has a different structure.

Thanks,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
    Years
    Here's a random lady somewhere:
    Don't you think that my MAGBY is so cute? I could never evolve her!

Here's a bizzare man:
    I think that those rocks you can crush with ROCK SMASH look tasty! Dip them in molasses, slap on some cinnamon sugar, and you've got a great dessert!

Here's a little boy:
    Where's daddy? Mommy said he went away for a vacation, but she pointed to the cemetary...

I couldn't resist a cameo:P :
    We're preparing for our trip to the DERUKIA region, but I can't find my sunscreen!

Like them?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    sure, If you could code them into events that'd be awesome. Like, just make a new project and put in all the events with just speech commands, and i could copy them to liquid and slap charsets on them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back