• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • WRONG SECTION!

http://boodasack.dumb-geek.com/col/girlorboy.PNG (background is the same pic, as well as message box for your signs)

http://boodasack.dumb-geek.com/col/cherry.PNG (message system is the same)
    ---

Anyway, I don't doubt you, I'm just looking at the facts. I regret to say that Pokemon Lunar, my game, doesn't have all original graphics. The Hiro sprite isn't original (I'm going to use a different one for the final though), and most of my chipsets and charsets aren't either. How do you make rips? How do you get every frame?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    If you go to gamingw.net there's a utlity called animget. It saves a screenshot of every millisecond when the game commences. That's what I use.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I use Visual Boy Advance for maps ,doors, menus, text boxes and pallets. For the characters I use TLP(Tile Layer Pro). It takes a while but the end result is worth it. Anyway boodasack is using sphere and I can't wait till he releases his game. Thanks for your comments and what do you think of the seceret islands idea?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Thanks you two. I'll start making my custom resources now! w00t! I'll need that frame capture thing for the panning intro of the CBS.

Anything secret sounds very cool!

Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:
    If you go to gamingw.net there's a utlity called animget. It saves a screenshot of every millisecond when the game commences. That's what I use.

You use animget too?
    That program is sweet... it makes it so much easier to rip graphics and it is very easy to use too

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Alright, I got Animget, and I captured some screens. Now I have to edit the frames to three walking poses for each direction, and give a solid background to composite out?

And where can I get that TLP thing?

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Tile Layer Pro is a program for the GBA. Check the Emulator/Patch section. I think I downloaded mine off there.

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Alright, I got Animget, and I captured some screens. Now I have to edit the frames to three walking poses for each direction, and give a solid background to composite out?

And where can I get that TLP thing?

Are you making a charset or..?

And yes you need a solid background

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • great, thanks I'm ripping the seceret islands maps right now. The game is going great I'm almost upto the first city. bye for now!!

freakboy

Nubbie
    Years
  • did you know that you can see your (running) hero in the intro of your demo,
    if you press [shift] (for speed), do you have fixed this?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Hey, I've got a question. How do you change the fonts in your game? More importantly, where did you get the Pokemon font? If you made it yourself, how do you make fonts? There are fonts in .png format at www.pokefor.tk, so how can I convert these to .fon or .ttf? I have an rm2k utility that changes fonts, but I need to get the fonts first!!! :D Can you help with this?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Krazy_Meerkat - Not sure still working on it, hopefully soon.

DarkMage31 - I just changed the font in the rm2k3's Database. You change it when choosing your system graphic. I guess thats what you meant.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Darkmage's talking about changing his .png file into a .fon file and then implementing that custom font into the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back