• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just don't like names which represent the pokemon's appearence too well.. A pokemon which looks like a tree being named treekemon or leafit or plantopo doesn't appeal to me very much..

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • lol I named it gorak just after I finnished it. Well I'm sorry guys all I have done to liquid is fix up my old desert chipset. Sorry guys I've been a tad busy. Well 9 weeks of school until holidays again. well bye!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • WHAT?!?!?!?!?! DISCONTINUED!!!! It can't be... you've made great progress, and all...

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Sorry, about that ^_^; I couldn't bare to see his discontinued... Anyway, I really like the banner on your sig, RM2K3Kid :) Oh, and didn't you make a custom overworld mart?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    kid instead of stopping the game can't i put the old team back together ? i sure they would help wouldn't you guys ???
    if not i'll try to finish the game best as i can :D
    it will never be as good though :sleeping:

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Oh my.. what's wrong with you people.. he said he's doing school over his game, not quitting his game.. and if school keeps him busy, then it will just not get worked on for awhile.

I guarentee that it's not over. This game will be completed.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • I agree with Barry :sleeping:
    rm2k3kid, I hope you'll find a better time in the future to continue your project. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Where did you get a silly idea like that? Rm2k3kid would never discontinue his project without telling anyone!
    He is obviously busy at the moment and will post an update when he feels appropriate.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Pokemon Liquid

I think that's where the idea came from, that and the rest of rm2k3kid's sig. But I think you guys are looking too much into it. rm2k3kid has put more than a year of his life into this game, I don't think he would just drop it.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I'm sorry guys it's true liquid has gone. I know it's a shock but I can't handle liquid and school... A break would have been good but the amount of work that I have would mean liquid would be put on hold until the end of the year... So I decieded to give up... Since liquid was incomplete I saw no need to release the files. Sorry guys!

I will be around the forums but not working on any games...

Years
  • I'm sure everyone will miss your game's groundbreaking features and amazing graphics.
    It's a shame you had to cut it short after all this work, but I understand how you must feel about it..

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • WHAT?! oh no... I really liked how this was going, it had great progress... oh well... *No other comments* I really liked this... it was... so awesome...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    It is understandable. The game had great progress, and a lot of time has been put into it, but life comes first. I will absolutely miss the game and I am sure many here feel the same way. Good luck in whatever you do RM2K3kid!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back