• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • News Flash! While PC was down, DP master's computer had a virus and he lost all of our work except for one map that I had. It is kinda like how Zels computer had a virus and lost all of his work. We are working very hard to get back to where we were so if things go as planned the preview will be out by not this weekend but next weekend. The Preview goes up to violet city including all of the events in Violet City. I am releasing the Preview so you can see what it will be like and i may post a video of a Sinnoh town. Peace out!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Really? A virus..? But I thought DP Master said.., oh never mind...

Anyways, I wish you the best for your hack to return to it's current state.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Here is a question about our hack: Is there enough space for Johto(replacing Sevii), Kanto, and Sinnoh

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Good Luck with that. When my hack comes, It will be expaned. Make sure to make backups too!!

Good Luck.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • We are going to be using Diamond and Pearl tiles from Kike-Scott and zel. So be expecting that in future Screenshots.

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2007
    You should change palletes for a better result ^.^

Apple Inc.

Years
  • You should change palletes for a better result ^.^

We did for other tiles like trees, etc.

On the bright side i am finally on page 7 so i dont have to keep seeing that post about Garfield a bad rival.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Last night DP master told me colors are going crazy. Please Clarify DP master 92

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I was saying there should be; to make this hack stand out and to make people enjoy it more.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • We actually will not be using any of Kike-Scott's or zel's tiles. DP master 92 made some really nice tiles for us. We are making good progress and will have a preview out within a week. The preview will go up to Violet City including everything in Violet City.

Also, it has been decided that the game will take place 3 years after the events of GSC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back