• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Should this hack be renamed Lustrous Gold and share a thread with Glowing Silver?

• Rename it but don't share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Don't rename it or share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Rename it and share thread

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Don't rename it but share thread

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Pokemon Lustrous Silver

First Zel brought Johto back to life in Pokemon: Shiny Gold,...Now I'm
    Bringing Johto & Sinnoh back to life in: Pokemon: Lustrous Silver

This game is a hack of
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

A sequel to
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

In which you also venture to the world of
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    and
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

.: Story:.
    You are needed by Professor Rowan to conduct an experiment about Breeding with Sinnoh and Johto Pokemon. So you will need to venture through both regions and catch as many Pokemon as you can. There will be 2 new Day cares in both Johto and Sinnoh due to the sudden popularity of breeding along with an additional one in both of the labs. And alongside this you must collect the badges from the Johto gyms and Sinnoh Gyms. Sinnoh gym leaders will refuse to battle you until you have beaten the Kanto and Johto Elite four. (remember that you have completed your adventures in Kanto prior to this) Team Rocket is also going crazy again as they got Giovanni back and they are working with Team Galactic in Sinnoh now. So it's all up to you now to complete your missions

Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Like the Shinygold thread ill have a status area so you can stay up to date. If you want to know status of the hack without navigating to my thread you can also look at my location tag
    Apple Inc.'s Current Status: "It's summer so I have all the time in the world for ROM Hacking."
    DP Master 92's status: "Summer = More time"

Pokemon Lustrous Silver

We will be using the goal system, When we reach the first goal the alpha is sent out and the Beta and Alpha ends there, The second goal is the post of the beta.

We Will no longer be telling you our progress due to previous problems

New Bark Town
    Route 29
    Cherrygrove City
    Route 30
    Route 31
    Dark Cave
    Violet City (end of Preview)
    Route 32
    Route 36
    Ruins of Alph
    Union Cave
    Route 33
    Azalea Town
    Slowpoke well
    Ilex Forest
    Route 34
    Goldenrod City
    Jubilife City
    Route 202
    Sandgem Town
    Route 201
    Verity Lakefront/Lake Verity
    Twinleaf Town (First Goal. Beta Ends here. Alpha 1 is sent to testers)
    Route 35
    National Park
    Route 37
    Ecruteak City (2nd goal, post of Beta 1.0)

Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Johto Region
    Sinnoh Region
    All Johto legendaries
    Several new rivals
    Johto and Sinnoh with a new story
    Inserted tracks from other Pokemon games
    DP tiles with new palettes too
    *Maybe Kanto and/or Hoenn if room remains

Pokemon Lustrous Silver

-- Player View Screenshots --
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

-- Full Map Screenshots --
    Cherrygrove City
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Route 30
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Route 31
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

.:Support Banners:.
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Code:
    https://img77.imageshack.us/img77/9918/lustroussikverpk7.png

Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Code:
    https://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/girifarig/LS%20forums/lsbig.png

Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Code:
    https://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd36/girifarig/Lustrous/LSsupportban1.png

Pokemon Lustrous Silver

If a name is in parentheses ( ) I am waiting for a PM
    Needed: 1 Music Inserters
    If you are interested in helping please PM me.
    Current Staff:
    Mappers: Garfieldlover94, Forgotten Memory, Gerri Shin
    Scripter(s): Forgotten Memory, coin3, Lukenetty, Kristian
    Overworld spriter(s): Esmas
    Music Inserter/revamper: Magnius
    In-battle Spriter(s): Esmas
    ASM: (Mastermind_x)
    Tiles: Forgotten Memory, Crashink

Pokemon Lustrous Silver

1. Please do not post bugs, PM them to me, one post of a bug will grow into 10
    2. If you want to help, pm me. (no mappers please.)
    3. If you want to be an Alpha Tester please pm me
    4. No posts regarding Shiny Gold
    5. No foul language what-so-ever, that is actually a PC rule that people have not been obeying in my thread and you may be banned if you have done it or if you are gonna do it
    6. No Flaming

Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Here is how I am going to do Beta's/Alpha's.
    I will select five Alpha testers that are not part of my team. The Alpha is released when i have reached the first goal and it is sent to the Alpha testers. It is the Alpha Tester's responsibility to PM me about any glitches that are found. The Beta will be released when the second goal is reached and is available to everybody. Please PM me if you dont understand something about this. This is where Beta's will be posted too.
    In case you haven't noticed each Beta/alpha contains 3 gyms or 2 gyms and Pokeleague/Mt. Silver

I DO NOT GIVE RELEASE DATES!

Alpha 1 Testers:
    Elite Salamance09, wingman001
    3 more needed

Alpha/Beta 1's contents:
    New Bark Town
    Route 29
    Cherrygrove City
    Route 30
    Route 31
    Dark Cave
    Violet City
    Route 32
    Route 36
    Ruins of Alph
    Union Cave
    Route 33
    Azalea Town
    Slowpoke well
    Ilex Forest
    Route 34
    Goldenrod City
    Jubilife City
    Route 202
    Sandgem Town
    Route 201
    Verity Lakefront/Lake Verity
    Twinleaf Town
    Alpha/Beta 1 ends after the events in Lake Verity

All of the first post banners are thanks to Gerri formerly known as Gerri Shin​

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow a remake of an old thread and an old game.
    But I think G/S/C hacks are classic, so Im wishing you the best of luck on this one. I really like the pals you've used but it woul be better if you changed the hero OW. Anyways good luck.
    P.S. First post!

-Celebi

Last edited:

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • It's been awhile since ive seen this hack, and i must say that u have done pretty good at changing the palettes and tiles xD. Keep on Going!

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Yay the new threads up well the palletes are nice indeed and you and DP master 92 make a great team.

Best of luck

Apple Inc.

Years
  • This is a new thread for Pokemon Shiny/Lustrous Silver. We wanted to close the old thread and start fresh with a new one. This hack is not a GSC remake. It uses Johto and Sinnoh as a base

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • ive given you a hard time, mainly because of screenies, i give you my respect, it looks great keep it up, you now have my full attension if u need a spriter just ask..

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Pretty nice hack, keep on going.

According to the new Hacks Showcase rules, you can not post like that on a hack thread. You are new so be careful not to do that as it is a rule in the hacks showcase.

New Map:
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Violet City will not have those fences in Beta 1 and beyond, it is there because that is where the preview ends and we do not want you to do anything else past violet city.

I am currently doing maps and fixing up and there is a problem occuring. Somewhere along the line, the Rom was expanded and when you make a patch of that and patch it to a normal one it is garbage. So you will need to expand your clean rom to 17.7 MB until we have this fixed. Does anybody know what could have done this?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • well I can't answer what could have expanded your rom, but I can point out a couple things that could use a little sprucing in violet city.
    first is the guard house when you enter. by the looks of it you could bypass walking through it by going next to the trees below it.
    second, I really think you ought to invest some time into learning or finding someone to create special tiles for Sprout tower. stacking gurad houses just looks a little tacky in my mind. but as it is a beta I can live with it
    other than that the map looks great
    (also try not to have so many flowers forming a line)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Well to be honest, the Sprout Tower looks really odd :\ I'd suggest getting some new tiles for it...it just seems out of place

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • well I can't answer what could have expanded your rom, but I can point out a couple things that could use a little sprucing in violet city.
    first is the guard house when you enter. by the looks of it you could bypass walking through it by going next to the trees below it.
    second, I really think you ought to invest some time into learning or finding someone to create special tiles for Sprout tower. stacking gurad houses just looks a little tacky in my mind. but as it is a beta I can live with it
    other than that the map looks great
    (also try not to have so many flowers forming a line)

Well actually, the Sprout Tower will have its own tiles( no, not zel's, custom ones made my me), it is just we wanted to get basic mapping over first before tackling in other things( such as scripting, new tiles etc.). And about the bypassing trees, I made that error, thanks for posting it, I will fix it.

Also, one more thing:
    Spoiler:

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Thank you DP master, we will only give you an estimate of release dates. No days only a month will be revealed. We have a lot of work to do as we have lots to maps to create.

Job Opening: 2 quick and good mappers. PM me to apply. If you are hired it would make my life easier if I could IM you through AIM, Yahoo or MSN messenger for updates rather than PMing. It isnt required but i like it for ease of updates.

Years
  • Jubilife is the first city you go to when you enter Sinnoh,and it has a train station too? Nice work! I like the maps too. Also I noticed something, Pokemon SG is a remake (not 100% though) of Gold,This hack is a remake of Silver even though you go to Sinnoh,and Pokemon Crystal Shards is a remake of Pokemon Crystal.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • Slightly off-topic:

If the rom got expanded, how would the ppl who downloaded it expand their rom so that it works?
    (I have Lunar Expand to expand SNES Roms, where can i find an expander for GBA ROms?)

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Slightly off-topic:

If the rom got expanded, how would the ppl who downloaded it expand their rom so that it works?
    (I have Lunar Expand to expand SNES Roms, where can i find an expander for GBA ROms?)

I dont know, I am trying to find one but no luck. I think Kike-scott knows of one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back