• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Should this hack be renamed Lustrous Gold and share a thread with Glowing Silver?

• Rename it but don't share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Don't rename it or share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Rename it and share thread

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Don't rename it but share thread

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Itman1234 and kebbles, you're trying to prove you know the rules and you keep posting in all this? You're spamming a lot, as well as a lot of other members, but you're even insulting other members.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • As you may have noticed this hack thread is closed. This hack is however not stopped, I am working undercover. Look at my sig for updates on screenshots etc.

This thread will be reopened when a preview can be released.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Wow uhh..I was looking through the first post and realised i made you a support banner lol! Must have been a while back since i hardly remembered it :)

anyhow good luck with the re-opening, hope this turns out great.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Okay, I have many many announcements about Lustrous Silver.
    1. New Alpha testers for Alpha 1 due to most of the current ones no longer being active.
    2. Alpha 1 is expected sometime in August
    3. NO, We have not accomplished a lot of work since the thread has closed. I've been having problems in school, and Final exams didn't help much either. And now I'm now at my Aunt's for the week so I will resume work on Saturday and Sunday.

(if i forgot anything please post it Forgotten Memory)

Okay I have decided to make a Real story so tell me what you think:
    You are needed by Professor Rowan to conduct an experiment about Breeding with Sinnoh and Johto Pokemon. So you will need to venture through both regions and catch as many Pokemon as you can. Then you will need to see if Johto Pokemon can breed with Sinnoh Pokemon properly and then report your findings to either Professor Elm or Professor Rowan. There will be 2 new Day cares in both Johto and Sinnoh due to the sudden popularity of breeding along with an additional one in both of the labs. And alongside this you must collect the badges from the Johto gyms and Sinnoh Gyms. Sinnoh gym leaders will refuse to battle you until you have beaten the Kanto and Johto Elite four. (remember that you have completed your adventures in Kanto prior to this) Team Rocket is also going crazy again as they got Giovanni back and they are working with Team Galactic in Sinnoh now. So it's all up to you now to complete your missions

Last edited by a moderator:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Okay, I have many many announcements about Lustrous Silver.
    1. New Alpha testers for Alpha 1 due to most of the current ones no longer being active.
    2. Alpha 1 is expected sometime in August
    3. NO, We have not accomplished a lot of work since the thread has closed. I've been having problems in school, and Final exams didn't help much either. And now I'm now at my Aunt's for the week so I will resume work on Saturday and Sunday.

(if i forgot anything please post it Forgotten Memory)

Okay I have decided to make a Real story so tell me what you think:
    You are needed by Professor Rowan to conduct an experiment about Breeding with Sinnoh and Johto Pokemon. So you will need to venture through both regions and catch as many Pokemon as you can. Then you will need to see if Johto Pokemon can breed with Sinnoh Pokemon properly and then report your findings to either Professor Elm or Professor Rowan. There will be 2 new Day cares in both Johto and Sinnoh due to the sudden popularity of breeding along with an additional one in both of the labs. And alongside this you must collect the badges from the Johto gyms and Sinnoh Gyms. Sinnoh gym leaders will refuse to battle you until you have beaten the Kanto and Johto Elite four. (remember that you have completed your adventures in Kanto prior to this) Team Rocket is also going crazy again as they got Giovanni back and they are working with Team Galactic in Sinnoh now. So it's all up to you now to complete your missions
    It looks like a very interesting story, it would be very interesting when it gets released. I just can't wait for it to be released, I hope you are doing alright alright on your hack.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • I agree i like the story too (I have to like it because I wrote it :D)

Also for the Sinnoh Pokemon, ALL WILL BE INCLUDED. How am I going to do this? They will take up the space of the extra slots and Most of the Hoenn Pokemon.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    wow this is hack is back :D after many months eheheh hope to see more updates :D keep it up

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
    Years
  • I agree i like the story too (I have to like it because I wrote it :D)

Also for the Sinnoh Pokemon, ALL WILL BE INCLUDED. How am I going to do this? They will take up the space of the extra slots and Most of the Hoenn Pokemon.

I love the look of this hack. Could you post a list telling us what Hoenn Pokemon are staying?

salamance

pokefan
    Years
  • keep up the good work
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

the idea of first jhoto and then the sinnoh regeon was really cool

but making the jubilife city is going to be really tough
    YOURE GOING TO HAVE A TOUGH TIME MAKING JUBILIFE CITY BECAUSE OF THE
    LIGHT SHOWS ...

Pokemon Lustrous Silver

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Interesting... But does breeding between Johto and Sinnoh Pokemon mean... Fakemon? (It doesnt sound too wacky to add some mixes between Johtos and Sinnohs as breeding results, dont you think?)

Well, good luck with this new attempt with L.Silver, GL.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Interesting... But does breeding between Johto and Sinnoh Pokemon mean... Fakemon? (It doesnt sound too wacky to add some mixes between Johtos and Sinnohs as breeding results, dont you think?)

Hmm..Thats a pretty good idea, or maybe for like 1/2 of them it'll be a mix and the other 1/2 will be a random result that would make sense (like a piplup and octillery would make remoraid) I'll think about the combinations.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years

Hmm..Thats a pretty good idea, or maybe for like 1/2 of them it'll be a mix and the other 1/2 will be a random result that would make sense (like a piplup and octillery would make remoraid) I'll think about the combinations.

I also like the idea of Fakemon being crossbred (I've always wanted Tyranichomp!). it would open up many possibilites, though that would take up more spaces than would be taken by the Sinnoh pokes alone. (or are you not going to include every single sinnoh poke? I could live with out Bibarel) Also, are you going to tackle evolutions such as Kirlia>Gallade/gardevoir like Slowpoke>slowbro/slowking?

rj217

a person
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    does this hack have a day/night system? just wondering. its still looks nice w/o it

Apple Inc.

Years
  • does this hack have a day/night system? just wondering. its still looks nice w/o it

As of right now, no. I will need to contact Mastermind_x about this to see if it will eventually be possible. Well i'm gonna PM Mastermind_x then get to bed as I gotta go to the office tomorrow morning. It's sorta like a day I get to see what its like to have a job in a company. (as long as they put the network key in my laptop i'll be happy)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back