• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

DresseurPkmnn

DresseurPkmn
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    hey Wind I found another bug.

After completing the 7th badge and the 2 towers. When i'm going to meet Youkkein and Kasper, the game freezes as the event does not activate. I don't know whats going on but when Absolve stole me the badges and i was doing the quest to find her, someone called me to go to sunlight inn. As I didn't know if it was a part of the story i wend there and I found an event which would be after getting the badge. So i skipped it hopping that the event would happen again in the future. I don't know if this is normal but i dont think so

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Every time I visit this thread, I get fascinated by the quality and those graphics. Good work and can't wait the final release!

Methodman

alias Meth0d
    Years
  • Ugly graphics 0 deatails, maps have 0 structure, how can this game be so populare because it haves mega evo?

A really bad hack, I don't want to keep playing this.

#edit: You are in the resolute project? I know why I don't like this hack. The buildings are so ugly, wrong colors, 0 shader or contours. This is just terrible you should search a good mapper

#edit: look at the graphics from a.e: Liquid Crysta. This is Firered, but how can I past gen have better graphics?
    Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians : Ruby hack, with so wonderful and beautiful graphics and great maps.

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Ugly graphics 0 deatails, maps have 0 structure, how can this game be so populare because it haves mega evo?

A really bad hack, I don't want to keep playing this.

#edit: You are in the resolute project? I know why I don't like this hack. The buildings are so ugly, wrong colors, 0 shader or contours. This is just terrible you should search a good mapper

#edit: look at the graphics from a.e: Liquid Crysta. This is Firered, but how can I past gen have better graphics?
    Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians : Ruby hack, with so wonderful and beautiful graphics and great maps.

Not one nice thing to say about this hack shows the kind of person you are completely being negative. And comparing hacks to a hack is laughable at best as all games are designed and made to play differently. I personally think the game looks great but beauty's in the eye of the beholder i guess. Keep up the good work on this hack :)

Methodman

alias Meth0d
    Years
  • Not one nice thing to say about this hack shows the kind of person you are completely being negative. And comparing hacks to a hack is laughable at best as all games are designed and made to play differently. I personally think the game looks great but beauty's in the eye of the beholder i guess. Keep up the good work on this hack :)

Yeha I said 0 good thing, becuase in my opinion it have nothing good to say about it.
    I don't like the plot, the design and the character.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Yeha I said 0 good thing, becuase in my opinion it have nothing good to say about it.
    I don't like the plot, the design and the character.

If you didn't like the game then don't play instead of insulting everythink about a hack but showing alittle bit of courtesy might help encourage instead of discourage a hacker. Your opinions your opinion thou i guess have a nice day

Years
  • You don't understand.
    I suggest anyone: don't play this game, if you only play good hacks.

How can you or anyone else decide what hack is good or not. It is not your decision to tell me or anyone if the hack is good or bad. It is just simply your opinion. If you don't like it then that's it. I personally love this hack and that is my opinion.

Years
  • This is frustrating.. I'm in 3rd gym but still I don't get super potions in marts.. Its really hard to play without super potions.. Marts are only selling potions.. And also my pansage isn't learning any moves .. He is lv36 and he has only learnt 2 grass moves so far.. Leech seed and vine whip.. Vine whip doesn't do much lol.. Does simisage learn all strong moves? I doubt coz officially the evolved monkeys doesn't learn any move

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    dresseur have another error in the 3 towers in osmanthus City after the 7th badge when talking in the last tower with one or another person the game going freeze any solution please??

DresseurPkmnn

DresseurPkmn
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Hey Wind!

I finally managed to continue with the game. I'd like to report you the bug because, in my opinion, it may crash the game completely. After beating Chloris in Oleander Power Plant and Answering NO when she asked me if I wanted to join team Delta again. The events after battling with Kasper in the tower of Osmanthus City are activated. This means, I get the Kasper ID Card, sooner than expected. And when I try to go out of the power plant, I'm forced to battle again with Chloris. My big fail is I saved the game after saying Chloris NO the second time.

Once in Osmanthus City, I manage to do the events in the right order until when I have to enter in the central tower to fight Kasper. On the 1st floor, when I beat the two grunts facing the door, I receive Trevor's call inviting me to join them in Sunlight Inn in Cosmos City, and Absolve appears afterwards. I didn't care and I went throught the tower beating all the grunts until I reach Kasper and Youkkein, the event doesn't activate and when I try to speak them the Game freezes.

I realized that it was due to that I've arlready got the ID card before so I could skip the battle with Kasper and went directly to Sunlight Inn and continue on my quest as if nothing happened.

I write you this because I thing it's interesting for other player to know this and for you to correct the storyline!

Thanks and I hope that I helped you!

Back