• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Z25

Team Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hi, I am really interested in playing this hack, but when I patched my emerald file, the game worked, but right before I was put in the lab, it always froze. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    Excellent hack. Many bugs in beta 3 though. There is a storyline bug in Oleander city power plant..you have to choose yes. If you choose no chloris fights you again and again.
    Also the latias bug too.Game freezes either way you capture him or faint him.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    How to Have ALL MEGA POKEMON TEAM without cheat codes: ( emulator required ) i use My Boy

First beat all the gyms and reach the Ivara League
    Enter victory road. Just inside the cave before surfing to the opposite side...catch a MEGA STEELIX(probably a bug) in the wild
    Catch rate is negligible, so it can be caught only with a master ball.
    Use antimega stone on Steelix-M. You can now make another mega stone in lab.
    Go to Ivara league.Use the emulator Link local function and use the trade machine and emulator save/load method to get enough mega pokemon
    (P.s : you need Steelix-M to by pass the woman preventing entry of mega pokemon into the trade room )
    As the woman detects the anti mega stone and not the pokemon.
    Use stone on steelix-M and pass ur other pokemon into the trading room.
    Alternatively.
    You can also first go to ivara league..and trade enough master balls and
    Catch 5 mega steelix and have 6 mega pokemon party.

Your welcome :)

Last edited:

adipasa

Amateur Hacker
    Years
  • hey why don't you use the ds style gen 6 and ds style gen 1-4 sprite ? I think its a lot better than u used now

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    Are there shiny pokemon sprites?? Because I saw a Purrloin that had a shine on it but, the color of the sprite is just the same.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Beta 3.3 released for fixing some glitches. The PC system is completely changed in this fixed version. After the mega stone event, you can see the Mega System on the PC, you can create new stones or toss useless stone with it. As for the Adventurer's Club, it is not available yet. This feature is for the coming Beta4. I still need time to finish the Beta4 as I'm quite busy these months, sorry.

Link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/p8sr5syma3dsod6/Pokemon_Mega_Power_Beta_3.3_Fixed.ups

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    Quick question, when the crap does Pansear learn a new move? He's level 14 right now and he only knows scratch and leer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    I can't patch correctly the rom. nUPS says that doesn't match. I tried with non-expanded and expanded USA Pokemon Emerald rom. Could you upload the patched rom please?
    I will really apreciate it :3

Years
  • Introduction:
    Neil/Tyra, the genius scientist who became a professor. He/she has a dream. He/she want to make the strongest Pokemon by himself, he did so many experiments. However, he/she doesn't have enough money. At this time, a business man called Kasper tell the young professor that he would contribute for the projecct, but the professor must share the achievement with him. To reach his/her goal, he/she accepted Kasper's contribution without hesitating. As the young genius gradually know that Kasper is the leader of a secret team called "Team Delta", he/she begins to think about whether he/she should keep up. Why Kasper needs the project? What will he do? The young professor must make a decision, keep it up, or not?
    Features:
    New region,new gyms(Of course)
    All mega evolutions
    Some 4th gen, 5th gen and 6th gen Pokemon
    Some new tiles(Maybe a bit rough,it's not easy to draw them...)

Screenshots:
    Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Tools Used:
    ADVANCE MAP 1.92
    ADVANCE TRAINER V0.9
    UNLZ-GBA Beta1
    CrystalTile2
    YAPE 0.9
    OverworldEditorRE
    FSF
    XSE
    ...and some more tools(I cannot remember if there's any other tools used)
    ?albumid=9729&pictureid=79584
    Support Bar:

This cover is made by Aron_90. I'm very appreciated for this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Special Thanks: Percy, who helped me to add the Repel System.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download link of the Beta3.3(UPS file):

https://www.mediafire.com/download/p8sr5syma3dsod6/Pokemon_Mega_Power_Beta_3.3_Fixed.ups

P.S:This hack is about 81% completed, Beta3 ends after the Elite Four event.

Years
  • i have a favore to ask could u plz make mega gardevoir sprit look like whats in the oras that would be great

SceptileEX

The Great and Honorable Taglio Rose at your servic
    Years
  • Found it, is there a pokemon location list and a pokemon evolution list?
    also where is magnemite and sandile and how do evolve seadra?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Quite enjoying the hack, 1158. Sprites, storyline etc are really good. Don't have any issues with the language either. If anything, it is a bit amusing!

Now, I'm having a particular issue with Riolu. Have had it since it was level 5 and now it's nearly 40 but still hasn't evolved! I've even given it a soothe bell and it has never fainted...

Is this a big issue or will he eventually evolve? I only usually train it in the day i.e. usually 10-6 pm, so I don't really know what's happening there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Doesn't Riolu need to be leveled up with high friendship during the day? Soothe bell boosts friendship, right?

I'm assuming this game has the same mechanism.

Back