• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Alex you mentioned him earlier in a reply that's why i know him and you mentioned earlier that he will appear many times
    Oh, good. I thought his name gets mentioned somewhere early in the game, which I don't want.

this may have been asked before but where is the dragon tamer and is there a text walk through of the game?
    Spoiler:

And no, there is no text walk through of the game. I didn't write one, and the game isn't popular enough for one to be written by someone else. Sorry about that :\

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • Oh, good. I thought his name gets mentioned somewhere early in the game, which I don't want.

Spoiler:

And no, there is no text walk through of the game. I didn't write one, and the game isn't popular enough for one to be written by someone else. Sorry about that :\

Thanks for the info also how do i activate the four seasons stuff.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    Does blaziken learn brave bird and flare blitz
    Does infernape learn close combat and flare blitz
    I mean is it done by leveling up

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Thanks for the info also how do i activate the four seasons stuff.
    No problem. As for the Four-Season-Island, that is one of the biggest sidequests in the game. Here's what you have to do to activate it:
    Spoiler:

Have fun.

Does blaziken learn brave bird and flare blitz
    Does infernape learn close combat and flare blitz
    I mean is it done by leveling up
    Yes to all. Every Pokemon learns every move by leveling up as they do in the cannon games. I haven't changed any of that.
    Really excited to try this. Will give updates as I go :o
    Have fun :) Keep watching this thread, I'll post an update containing only bug fixes very soon.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • No problem. As for the Four-Season-Island, that is one of the biggest sidequests in the game. Here's what you have to do to activate it:
    Spoiler:

Have fun.

Thanks again i have to say you have a big post game do you have a list of the post game stuff or should i just play till i find stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    What if you have no money and nothing to sell and you fought all the trainers already and you need to get into the museum for 50 pokedollars??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    Thanks alex you're the best buddy so at what level does both of them learn these moves
    And after defeating which gym do we get to go to mt.coal

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Thanks again i have to say you have a big post game do you have a list of the post game stuff or should i just play till i find stuff.
    Well, I don't have a written list, but I know what there is to do in the post game. If you want, I can write it out for you. If you want to find it out for yourself, a good starting point would be to start solving the quests you got during the game in your quest log. It'll lead you to a lot of places. Good luck :)

What if you have no money and nothing to sell and you fought all the trainers already and you need to get into the museum for 50 pokedollars??
    Wow... how did you get into such a desperate situation? Hm... there's gotta be something to sell. Are you sure you've picked up all items that can be found? There's a Water Stone on Route 4, you can sell it for 1050 Pokedollars IIRC. If you really have sold and spent everything, then... I can't help you. Sorry.

Now that I think of it, isn't it possible for the same to happen in the cannon 1st generation games? They also require the player to pay 50 PD to enter a museum in order for the story to continue.

Thanks alex you're the best buddy so at what level does both of them learn these moves
    And after defeating which gym do we get to go to mt.coal
    I'm not sure at what level they learn it, why don't you Google it? I'm sure the answer can be found online.

You can go to Mt. Coal after defeating the 5th gym.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    When can we go to mt.priest is it early in the game

Alex is it foggy on top of mt.sax?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Wow... how did you get into such a desperate situation? Hm... there's gotta be something to sell. Are you sure you've picked up all items that can be found? There's a Water Stone on Route 4, you can sell it for 1050 Pokedollars IIRC. If you really have sold and spent everything, then... I can't help you. Sorry.

Now that I think of it, isn't it possible for the same to happen in the cannon 1st generation games? They also require the player to pay 50 PD to enter a museum in order for the story to continue.

Well it was a hypothetical question :P. I almost did run out of money though because I spend almost all my money on pokeballs to catch eevee but I wasted all my pokeballs on it. I only had 100 pokedollars left. So I just thought what if I didn't have enough.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2017
    Where i can find the 6 gen pokémon? (Normal and legendary)
    Diancie, Hoppa and Volcanion are not here?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    When can we go to mt.priest is it early in the game

Alex is it foggy on top of mt.sax?
    You can go to Mt. Priest after the 2nd gym.

And yes, it is foggy. How do you know that?

Fletchinder dont evolve at 35 lev
    Well, that's weird. I've fixed it now, but I won't upload any updates until I fix as many bugs as possible. It won't take long, I promise.

Well it was a hypothetical question :P. I almost did run out of money though because I spend almost all my money on pokeballs to catch eevee but I wasted all my pokeballs on it. I only had 100 pokedollars left. So I just thought what if I didn't have enough.
    That actually is a great question. Now I've no idea how anyone would get inside. I'll have to create an event just in case.

Make Greninja option to learn HM 3 Surf:((((
    Oh yeah, none of the TMs/HMs work on gen 6 Pokemon... don't worry, I'll add it to the bugs list and fix it until the next update.

Where i can find the 6 gen pokémon? (Normal and legendary)
    Diancie, Hoppa and Volcanion are not here?
    Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion are not in the game. The other gen 6 Pokemon are scattered around the entire region (and on some islands off the region, too).

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2016
    Hi.
    I think there is a problem with Swadloon's evolution. I have trained it since it was a level 9 Sewaddle and now, at level 45, it still doesn't want to evolve into Leavanny. I also used a couple of vitamins so I really can't believe that it doesn't have high enough friendship.
    Another issue I found is on route 9: there is a small area under the Pokemon Colosseum where you can actually get stuck if you don't have fly/teleport, forcing you to reset the game.

Attachments

• capture000.jpg
      capture000.jpg
      79.7 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it harder for you :/
    Also how do I link this thread on my signature
    Oh no, please don't apologize. It is a bug, after all. The player can get stuck there forever, and I don't want that to happen to anyone. Thank you for pointing it out :)

Well, you can copy the link of the first page of the thread and put it into your signature easily. There's an "insert link" button above the text box when editing the signature, so just copy the link, click that, paste the link, click enter, and enter an appropriate name (The default name is the link itself). Thank you :)

Hi.
    I think there is a problem with Swadloon's evolution. I have trained it since it was a level 9 Sewaddle and now, at level 45, it still doesn't want to evolve into Leavanny. I also used a couple of vitamins so I really can't believe that it doesn't have high enough friendship.
    Another issue I found is on route 9: there is a small area under the Pokemon Colosseum where you can actually get stuck if you don't have fly/teleport, forcing you to reset the game.
    Well, I don't see a problem with it, really. I've had no trouble evolving my Riolu (It evolved on level 28). I do need to put some NPCs which can increase the happiness of a Pokemon, though. I'll include it in the next update.

Have fun :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    First of all excellent game, but I have a mistake,
    Using She gives me this error Dive:
    wrong number of arguments(1 for 0)
    PField_HiddenMoves:611:in `transfer_player'
    PField_HiddenMoves:611:in `pbDive'
    PField_HiddenMoves:603:in `pbFadeOutIn'
    PField_HiddenMoves:603:in `pbDive'
    PField_HiddenMoves:689
    PField_HiddenMoves:686:in `call'