• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    Talk to him, and he'll lead you deep inside the Aura Cave
    i can't find him o. o i swear i've looked into every nook and cranny but still not trace of the guy.

little help plz <_<

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 3, 2015
    Hi Alex!
    I am playing your game and I just love it!
    Boy this was a perfect job..... Truly, you are a great person.
    I just wanted to ask you that when we mega evolve our pokemon, do their stats increase or its just a change in the sprite?
    Anyways, I loved this game and even if there is only change in the sprite image, I don't care too much about that. I'm impressed by your hardwork, I should say.
    Sorry if I'm bothering you, and again thanks for making such a wonderful rpg....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hi Alex!
    I am playing your game and I just love it!
    Boy this was a perfect job..... Truly, you are a great person.
    I just wanted to ask you that when we mega evolve our pokemon, do their stats increase or its just a change in the sprite?
    Anyways, I loved this game and even if there is only change in the sprite image, I don't care too much about that. I'm impressed by your hardwork, I should say.
    Sorry if I'm bothering you, and again thanks for making such a wonderful rpg....

Wow, that really means a lot to me. I'm really glad you like the game.

As far as the Mega Evolutions go, I am 100% sure that I defined the stats of every Mega Evolved Pokemon. However, you're not the first person who assumes that the stats don't change when a Pokemon Mega Evolves. I really need to check and see whether the stats change or not.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 3, 2015
    Wow, that really means a lot to me. I'm really glad you like the game.

As far as the Mega Evolutions go, I am 100% sure that I defined the stats of every Mega Evolved Pokemon. However, you're not the first person who assumes that the stats don't change when a Pokemon Mega Evolves. I really need to check and see whether the stats change or not.

Thank you so much for replying me so fast..........
    I must admire you, I thought that maybe I would get a reply in a week or so, but that's very lovely of you to help all of us here by contacting with us time to time. A gain, thank you for looking into this problem!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    where to find red and gold plz ??
    i finished the game and dont know what to do now

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    where to find red and gold plz ??
    i finished the game and dont know what to do now
    Oh my, I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply.

Spoiler:

Have fun :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Is there an Exp. share in this game ? If so, where is located or how could it obtained ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Is there an Exp. share in this game ? If so, where is located or how could it obtained ?

Hi. Yes, there is an Exp. share.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    Sorry to bug you, but, just started the game.

If you can remember, when do we have the opportunity to get a Ralts? (my favorite pokemon line), and is there/where is the Gardevourtie in the game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Sorry to bug you, but, just started the game.

If you can remember, when do we have the opportunity to get a Ralts? (my favorite pokemon line), and is there/where is the Gardevourtie in the game?
    Wild Ralts can be found on Route 21, which isn't early on in the game. Sorry about that.
    As for the Gardevourite, at the moment I can't remember where I've put it. If I find it, I'll let you know.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Thank you . I have found the exp. share , another question - is Scyther available for capture in this game ? And if so, where would his location be ?

Oh btw - Gardevourite is in Thrill City I believe . And you have to buy it for 15,000

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Thank you . I have found the exp. share , another question - is Scyther available for capture in this game ? And if so, where would his location be ?
    All Pokemon are available in the game. Scyther can be found on Route 15.

Oh btw - Gardevourite is in Thrill City I believe . And you have to buy it for 15,000
    Oh yeah, it is there. Thanks for finding it :) Enjoy the rest of the game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Is the last gym leader impossible to beat for anyone else ? He's always getting critical hits on my team and just before I'm about to faint one of his - the attack of my Pokemon misses and the next move he uses a full restore . Was he made impossible to beat? Challenged him like 5 times already ..

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Is the last gym leader impossible to beat for anyone else ? He's always getting critical hits on my team and just before I'm about to faint one of his - the attack of my Pokemon misses and the next move he uses a full restore . Was he made impossible to beat? Challenged him like 5 times already ..

That's a first for me. I've never had anyone report anything buggy about the last gym leader. There are even a couple of videos on YouTube of people beating him:

I'll see if there's anything wrong with him, but for now, all I can tell you is... better luck next time. Sorry :\

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    Thank you ! I finally passed him with a little training ^_^ just another question though - in Victory Road there is a room with the exit being blocked by an unsmashable rock . I assumed it gets unlocked by bushing the two boulders on the buttons - so I tried but to no avail. I searched every other to get passed but there is none and I'm guessing its a bug "/ How do I fix ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Thank you ! I finally passed him with a little training ^_^ just another question though - in Victory Road there is a room with the exit being blocked by an unsmashable rock . I assumed it gets unlocked by bushing the two boulders on the buttons - so I tried but to no avail. I searched every other to get passed but there is none and I'm guessing its a bug "/ How do I fix ?
    Spoiler:

EDIT: To avoid double posting, I'll just put this here.

BIG UPDATE TIME

- Added Mega Evolutions for almost all Pokemon that can Mega Evolve (The only Pokemon that don't have a Mega Evolution are Lati@s, Medicham & Beedrill, due to a lack of sprites);
    - Created a Pokemon Colosseum that can be accessed after the Pokemon League (North of Route 9);
    - Updated the Map;
    - Added more quests;
    - Fixed a lot of bugs (Transfer bugs in Mt. Sax, silent people, infinite items, etc.);
    - Fixed the stats of already existing Mega Evolutions;
    - Updated some sprites which were horrible (Like Mega Aggron);
    - Added more evolutionary stones (Apparently there was a lack of them);
    - Soothe Bells can now be found and even bought in a store (To finish the Meowth quest, when I created it I never realized that Soothe Bells can't be found anywhere in the game);
    - Created one more encounter with Maxie;
    - Created new and updated old trainers to have Mega Evolution.

That's it for now. Let me just talk about some of these updates individually. I'll start with the new Mega Evolutions: Some sprites are far from good, but sadly, it's the only ones I was able to find (and have permission to use). Rayquaza DOES require an item to Mega Evolve. It's called the Dragon Orb. Groudon and Kyogre can transform into their Primal forms, and they are treated as Mega Evolutions. Items needed are still the red and blue orb. And before I forget where the items are, here is a list of the locations of the new mega stones:
    Spoiler:

Next is the Pokemon Colosseum. It is located north of Route 9, and it can be accessed only after the Pokemon League. The player can participate in a tournament with 32 participants (5 battles to victory). The opponent will be selected randomly from a list of 13 trainers. The rewards for winning the first 3 times are unique. After that, each victory will be rewarded by 1 out of 5 items chosen randomly. NOTE TO ANYONE WHO PLANS ON BATTLING IN THE COLOSSEUM: I cannot stress this enough - since the opponent is selected randomly, not every battle has been thoroughly tested. I'm 99% sure that there are no bugs, but all it takes is 1%. Please SAVE before participating in the tournament. If you find any bugs, please report them back to me.

The colosseum will be updated in the future to contain more challenges, more trainers and more rewards.

That is basically it for now. I'm pretty sure I didn't fix ALL bugs, so please, if you find any, report them back. Enjoy the game :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Pokemon which uses aerial ace disappears from the screen and move used against it misses . plz fix this
    Also a trainer's fearow in route 10 iirc doesn't attack..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I had finally defeated The Dragon Trainer for the Elite 4 , and was challenging Ronnie - he was on his third Pokemon Alakazam . Unfortunately , the game crashed after Alakazam used a move- jot sure which one. Pretty bummed . This was a good game so far, and I guess I just have bad luck. But when I started the game again I was shown before I even challeneged the Elite 4. :( maybe its just not meant to be . Thank you for this wonderful game !

Back