• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey, Flameguru. I just made an updated version of the tileset. (By the way, I have no idea who's tiles those are at the very bottom. Also, credit to Serg!o for some of the new tiles) I also fixed the lighthouse at the bottom.

Tileset
    By the way, this tileset is huge!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    wow i can't beleave that i haven't looked at this game before i love johto games good luck finishing it

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hey, Flameguru. I just made an updated version of the tileset. (By the way, I have no idea who's tiles those are at the very bottom. Also, credit to Serg!o for some of the new tiles) I also fixed the lighthouse at the bottom.

Tileset
    By the way, this tileset is huge!

Wow! Those tiles are awesome :) Thanks.

Anyway, I will be adding new screenshots soon, either today or tomorrow sometime. A new demo might be released but only to show off some new stuff and bug fixes and a major new demo won't be for at least a few weeks. Until then post your comments ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Game is looking good; anymore news? :3

You know, most people who keep on posting the same pointless messages in every game thread to raise their post count gets themselves banned? I think you should stop annoying people and just wait for more news like everyone else. Just letting you know.

I played the latest demo - It's very impressive ^^

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    The game is looking great Flameguru.Poccil's Starter kit is a big help to me but when I modify the maps it always screws up so I am glad it worked for you.Keep up the good work with the game I am looking forward for more!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • We are planning a demo release possibly Friday depending on how much colelge stuff I can get done and help out.

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I've been busy working on the game for the last few days so that's why I haven't been posting any updates.

What Akio said about a release on Friday is true and will be in 2 or 3 gyms in length. If not 3 then you will at least get to Goldenrod City and be able to go shopping and stuff. If I have a lot of time a release may be sooner but I need to personally test each beta and that takes like 4 hours because I try to raise hell in the game.

Peace ;)

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    The beta to Metallic Silver is magnificient.The way the cutscenes play and the vocab of the characters are just incredible.It reminds me of playing a rom on an emulator;That's how similar the game is to regular GBA games.Just a few typos though you may want to watch out for your speling<--Haha.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    This game really great! I like those idea~~
    Well, do you need titlescreen? "Omega"'s style titlescreen...
    I can help with that!^^
    If you need proof of work, take a look at Pokemon Raptor thread or Pokemon Titanium: the return...Those titlescreen made by me^^

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    OmegaGroudon, I'll discuss that with you over PM ;)

Anyway, sorry about not releasing a demo Friday. It's just I have other priorities such as school and this weekend was dedicated to a presentation. I'll be working on MS after school today and tomorrow and if all goes well you can expect to get to Goldenrod City and explore it and buy crap. I'll rate the demo somewhere from 2-3 Hours depending on how much time you spend training and other factors such as wild Pokemon battle ratios.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    This game is looking really great!That would be great to have an "Omega" style titlescreen!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back