• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Wow,It has been a while since I have seen this project.This is coming along great.I would love to play the demo but I only have rpgmaker2003.Well I hope this game comes along great.And I am not just going to never look at this thread again.I will look for more updates.;)

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Wow,It has been a while since I have seen this project.This is coming along great.I would love to play the demo but I only have rpgmaker2003.Well I hope this game comes along great.And I am not just going to never look at this thread again.I will look for more updates.;)

You won't need RPG Maker XP because the next release will not require the RTP so you can play it on any Windows PC ;)

mad.array

Eeveelutions... need more...
    Years
  • Hey the demo file seems to be gone, as I've just tried to download it. If you still need a mapper then I'd be glad to make something up for you, though I have little spriting experience so if you wanted custom tiles then you'd have to send them to me.

mad.array

Eeveelutions... need more...
    Years
  • I can't seem to catch you online, maybe because I'm in a different timezone? I live in the UK so I might be going to sleep as you get up.

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I havent given an update in some time, but pretty soon I will. A demo should be ready for around Christmas and just might get all the way to Olivine in Johto which means you get to go to the Orange Islands too, what we've mapped of them anyway :P

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • People, we need some mappers that can do Johto Cities. If you are interested, please submit one of the following maps and we will judge you based on it:
    1. Goldenrod
    2. Illex Forest
    3. Ecruteak

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    We don't need Goldenrod anymore, because I just spend the last 2 hours on this one:

Goldenrod.png

Comments? I'm going to add some more grass varieties to the map but other than that, this map is pretty much final.

Kitoshi

Introverted Procrastinator
    Years
  • We don't need Goldenrod anymore, because I just spend the last 2 hours on this one

I know what you mean, I've used that tileset before and it sucks.
    I spent five hours on mine.

Well, it doesn't have that metropolis feel (more like a port town) to it since the background is grass.
    I used autotile concrete to replace the grass.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • We don't need Goldenrod anymore, because I just spend the last 2 hours on this one:

Goldenrod.png

Comments? I'm going to add some more grass varieties to the map but other than that, this map is pretty much final.
    That map was pretty expertly done. Though, why does the P.C. say P.C.C., or is that an abbreviation for some other phrase?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back