• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Night and Day

Years
    Jaws realized he could get eating any moment. He growled. He barked. And he heard a growl. It wasn't from these pesky birds. It was from a different bird. It was huge. It flew above him and the birds. It got cold. But he could resist it. And he saw how the birds got frozen. It was Articuno who helped him. And he wanted to do something for Articuno. But not now. He was still shocked so he got off the mountain and enter the camp. He asked Aquawott to do the sentry duty, since it was Aquawott's turn.

Years
    OOC: I don't know....what's wrong with involving a legendary as a minor?

Jaw walked into the camp, looking shocked and traumatised. He fell asleep on the camp ground. Aquawott stood up, and walked out of the camp, slowly and cautiously. Once he was a few feet out from the camp, his hand was on his swordshell, ready to whip it out and attack. Seeing no signs of danger, he slowly relaxed his muscles and climbed onto the lookout ledge. He stood there, watching the view he could see from up there. After a while, he sat down and leaned his chin on his palms, arms bent, and started at where the sun was to rise in less than 2 hours' time. The weather was cold, about -10 degrees Celsius(14 degrees Fahrenheit) but Aquawott could tolerate even colder temperatures for he had dived very deep underwater once where it was freezing cold.

Years
    Jaws woke up and looked around. He saw a Beldum sleeping. How long did it sleep? It slept while doing the sentry duty and the rest of the night. It must have been very tired. He came out of the camp and climbed the mountain. He watched the sunrise with Aquawott. It was time and Jaws entered the camp to pack his stuff. He took a frozen rock with him, so he could use it later. Once done packing his stuff, he ate his Black Gummi and got ready to leave. They should be close to Marril now.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Torch was walking towards Mt. Bristle, still fuming over Kitsu... Then he heard a voice.
    "Hey Torch, wait up!" He turned around and looked. It was those idiots on my team. He boomed at them.
    "What were you doing?! I don't have time to waste on silly games! Didn't I tell you not to drag me down?" His team looked startled. He felt a bit bad for these weaklings...
    "Sorry about that. I got impatient. Sigh... Let's go."
    And so they walked to Mt. Bristle, and they began climbing it.
    "Mt. Bristle is pretty short, so we should encounter that Nidorino in no time at all." Torch wondered if this would be a challenge.
    Hmm... I haven't actually seen my team's battle potential yet, maybe, just this once, I'll let them take care of it. He hoped they would at least be competent enough to take on a Nidorino. Torch heard a noise. Around the corner was a Pokemon.

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Okay my moves will be...
    Aura Spphere (My Move i cant learn)
    Focus Punch (TM)
    Rollout
    Thunder (Kept)
    Got From https://www.legendarypokemon.net/pokedex/Munchlax/moves

Torch had really started to get on Blitz's nerves...
    "Hey!!! If you've got some problem with us you should just come out and say it!"
    Torch diden't reply so Blitz just stormed around the corner
    THAT was a bad idea...
    Out of nowhere a Nidroreno came chargeing at him...
    Blitz dodged and just barley got hit by the Niderino.
    "So you're our target..."
    Blitz ran at him and was GOING To use Focus Punch But instead got biffed by the Niderino's Horn...
    Blitz was slammed into a wall...
    He... coulden't move... He heard a noise and saw flames shoot out from the corridor...

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

I just realized I've been meditating for quite a long time. Parupi stood there, extremely angry from waiting. I looked at here, "I'm terribly sorry." I replied sorrowfully.

(OOC: DO NOT DARE STEAL MY CSS!)

Client: Magnezone

Description: An Onix has gone simply gone insane and is wrecking havoc! Arrest this outlaw!

Place: Apple Woods

Reward: 200Poké + Courage Dust

It was a huge let down, for such an experienced aura user to do something THAT simple as killing a Rock-type. "Yeah... Sure. As long the guild doesn't get it's share like it used to do."

I looked back at Parupi, waiting her to answer, still burdened by the mistake I made making her wait all this time.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    As Blitz ran around the corner, Torch cried out. That idiot. The nidorino rushed at him. He saw Blitz using focus punch, but Blitz got hit and flinched from the attack. Grah! Torch ran at the nidorino with a full force nitro charge. He felt his body speeding up from the boost. Immediately, he activated sunny day, and attacked with another nitro charge. Before the attack connected, though, he was hit with a horn attack. It was powerful! But he stood up and finished it with another nitro charge. He was feeling really weak by then. He used morning sun, while sunny day was still active. To his surprise, nidorino stood up again. damn... This isn't looking good, blitz is badly hurt. "kitsu! Look after blitz!" he was already sped up, so he got in two more hits. But then nidorino hit him with a horn attack. He retaliated with another nitro charge. Finally, nidorino was taken down. But he wasn't feeling good. He slumped down. Not strong enough... Forgive me... Mother. and he fainted.

Last edited:

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    "Torch!" Blitz called out.
    Seeing as the Niderino was about to deliver the final blow, summoning up his last ounce of strength he started so focus his enegry into his palm and let loose his aura sphere...
    It seemed as if the world started to crumble into pieces around him...
    I shoulden't have used ..that much enegry...
    Blitz looked around... Everything was black...
    there were a few imiages floating around... Torch... I wonder if he's alright?
    One of the images he saw was that odd eevee... What was with her...?
    "Blitz!!! Can you hear me?" It sound like Torch's Voice...

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    Parupi opened her eyes once she realized Costali was done his meditating. It was amazing what just closing yours eyes did in the situation, and she felt full of energy. She smiled as the Riolu began to apologize, but Parupi simply brushed it off. "It's fine. I was able to get me head together...Pardon me, master." She bowed at the Wigglytuff, and took the scroll from Riolu. "Let's make it out goal to finish this nice and easy; alright?"

~~~

As they began to near the place of the mission after about two hours of hiking, Parupi stopped, and thrusted a orange gummi to Costali. "Eat up. We're not just gonna encounter that Onix in there. My guess is that Onix is further into the woods, so lets take it easy." Parupi sat in the grass and quickly stuffed a black gummi into her mouth; hopefully without Costali seeing. She smiled at the taste, and brushed off the black dye from her paws. "Since we're teammates and all. Lets not keep anything from eachother, alright? Think of this mission as a way to introduce ourselves."

Years
    Aquawott didn't notice that Jaws was with him until the sun rose. Jaws then went back into the camp and packed his stuff and came back out. Aquawott decided to do the same. He woke Morse up and instructed Morse to pack up their belongings. Once everyone was ready, Aquawott led his team into the entrance of the Mountain.

Years
    Jaws entered the cave and looked around. He went back upon seeing alot of Steel and Rock types. They could easily survive a hit of its attacks. He let Aquawott lead the team as he knew Water typed attacks and most of the Steel and Rock typed Pokémon were Ground typed too.

Years
    if i can su heres my character

Name:Skull
    Species:Cubone
    Moves:Bonemerrang,aura sphere,shadow ball,dig
    Personality:Skull is a silent calm person.
    looks:Skull has a blue skull and his body is black
    Team:Surefire
    Other:Meditates in front of the guild
    sorry i missed you out. :(
    yes, you can join, but since weve started team surefire might have to find you in a dungeon.... if their here...i dont keep track :O

Years
    OOC: @Hi-Techneon: We're in a mountain filled with Ice pokemon, according to the job slip.

Aquawott wasn't expecting a monster house when he went into the mountain. He did a head count and saw that there were 2 Sneasels and 4 Swinubs. He whispered to the rest, "Get ready to battle." And observed if their enemies were going to attack. Not seeing any signs of attack, he decided to land the first blow as he charged to the nearest Swinub and slashed it with Shell Blade. The Swinub wasn't prepared for it and fainted. As the Swinub's body warped away, Aquawott faced to battle another Swinub, which was seemingly much stronger than the one he defeated. He heard Jaws and Morse attacking and battling with the others. He released a strong spiral of water at the Swinub and it was badly hit from the Water-type move. It hurled a Mud Bomb at him and the Oshawott was momentarily blinded. His next Water Gun missed the foe and the Swinub launched pieces and fragments of ice at him. He managed to wipe off most of the mud on his face and eyes and aimed an accurate stream of water at the Swinub. The Swinub was it severely and fainted on the spot. Meanwhile, Morse was battering a Swinub with it's Take Down. It survived one of the Swinub's Mud Bomb and finished it with an Iron Head. Suddenly, he was sucker punched from behind and fell onto the ground. Getting back quickly, he turned and saw the Pokemon that hit him with a Faint Attack-a Sneasel. Morse charged at the Pokemon with it's Iron Head and the Sneasel flinched. Seizing the opportunity, Morse defeated the Ice type with a strong Take Down. Making sure that there were no other surprise attacks and opponents, he saw Jaws fighting against a Swinub and Sneasel. He looked like he was having a bit of trouble but Morse decided not to interfere as he was afraid he might mess up everything. He kept watch for other wild Pokemon while the others battled. Aquawott saw Jaws battling against a Sneasel and a Swinub. He didn't know if he should step in and help but that might offend Jaws, so he just stood there and watched them battle. Something in him told him to help Jaws in the fight....instinct told him that. But should he?

OOC: I'll only make Aquawott help Jaws in the battle if Hi-Techneon says that Jaws needed help against a 1 v. 2 battle. I don't want to godmod.

Years
    Help him if you want :)
    I don't think helping someone is godmodding ;)
    ---
    Jaws headbutted the Sneasel which dealed a great amount of damage. But it wasn't down yet. The Sneasel used Faint Attack which didn't deal much damage at all. The Swinub, however, Mud Bombed Jaws which caused him to be blinded. He got angry of the mud in his eyes so he decided to attack Swinub, but he missed. The Swinub attacked it once again with a Mud Bomb while the Sneasel Ice Beamed him, which caused the mud to froze - Jaws couldn't move and was stuck in a frozen layer of mud. He growled and tried to prevent them from attacking him, but they didn't stop. He managed to free his head and then Headbutted the Swinub, which fainted because of the critical hit. Sneasel used another Ice beam to freeze his head, but his fur prevented this. He used a strong Head Smash to take down the Sneasel, but because the Sneasel Ice Beamed a layer of ice before it, Jaws was hurt badly. He managed to take down two enemies on his own, but he was seriously injured. He couldn't walk anymore and crawled to follow the others. He tried to stand up, but fell down and fainted.

Years
    (OOC: @DarkPulse94: Morse is with Aquawott and Jaws in the mountain of Ice type pokemon. They're on a mission to rescue a lost Marill, somewhere on floor 8.)
    Aquawott saw Jaws fought off 2 enemies on his own, but then something different happened. Jaws collapse onto the ground, unconscious. Aquawott rushed forward, and so did Morse. He quickly took out a Reviver Seed and placed it in the Poochyena's mouth. Jaws' mouth tasted it at first before swallowing the whole thing in. After a few minutes, Jaws was back on his feet and seeing that everyone was fine, Aquawott found the stairs and led them upwards. Other than a handful encounters with Swinubs, Sneasels and the occasional Snorunt, Team NightShadow made their way up to the 7th floor. "Just...one....more...floor....to go....." panted Aquawott. He was feeling hungry and took out an Apple to eat. He gave an Apple to Morse and Jaws too. They all ate and filled their bellies before moving on. Aquawott glimpsed the stairs up ahead but there was only one thing, a crowd of Snorunts were blocking the way. There were 5 Snorunts, all making a big noise as they communicated and talked to each other, not noticing that they were blocking the path for others. Aquawott cleared his throat and said in a voice that was trying to beat the Snorunts' chatter, " Excuse me, but could y'all please let us pass?" The Snorunts all became silent and looked at his direction. One of the Snorunts, most likely the leader, walked forward and replied in a barbaric tone, "Why should we? This is our territory? YOU should give way to US."The other Snorunts cheered spontaneously. "Well, we're looking for somebody and we really need to get through, if you will, please let us pass." The Oshawott reasoned with a hint of desperateness in his voice. The Snorunt leader snorted and said, "We'll only give way if YOU and YOUR fellow mates would beat us in a battle." Aquawott started to get agitated as this stubborn Snorunt can't seem to know any manners. "Fine, if we win, you let us pass. If you win, we'll leave here and not come back." The Snorunt snorted arrogantly and spoke to the other Snorunts, "Boys, let's show these Pokemon how good we are and what happens when they get in our way." He ended with a smirk. The Oshawott said to Jaws and Morse, "Let's teach this show-ff a lesson and make it one he'll never forget." The others nodded heavily with determination in their eyes. The Snorunt leader shouted, "Attack them, boys!" Aquawott swiftly dodged as a Snorunt rammed towards him. He slashed his swordshell at it and it hit back with an Ice Fang. Aquawott then countered it with another strong Shell Blade and it fainted.

(OOC: Ok, Jaws aka Hi-Techneon and Morse aka DarkPulse94, time to thrash some Snorunts! XD)

Years
    Jaws Howled to raise its attack. A Snorunt noticed him and ran to him and it tried to Headbutt Jaws, which failed as Jaws Headbutted too and Jaws' skull was stronger. The Snorunt then Ice Fanged him in his leg, which caused his paw to freeze. Jaws used the situation and hit the Snorunt with his frozen paw, which dealt alot of damage. The Snorunt fainted. (3 more to go) Jaws tried to run to another Snorunt but couldn't as his speed was lowered by his frozen paw. A Snorunt saw him struggling with his frozen paw and decided to attack him. It Ice Beamed Jaws and hit his head. It dealt some damage and the top of his head got frozen. He fell down because of the serious cold on his head. He Howled and his attack rose another time. His frozen paw thawed out and he could stand and run again. At an incredible speed, he Head Smashed the Snorunt. It made the Snorunt faint because of the layer of ice on his head. He screamed "Over half!" to the others.
    ---
    Only 2 to go :)

Back