• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Land and the Sea

Years
    Actually, I think I'll withdraw. I was looking forward to seeing your PMD RP up, and I'm still gonna stalk read it, but I don't think it's the right kind of RP for me to participate in :3 Lots of other people probably want to be leader of a team, so I'll leave the spot to them~ Is that ok?
    Ok then. I understand what you mean, actually I'm kinda worried that this might not work out. >.<"

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Since RHCP has withdraw so has I and CriticalFlygon agreed to make a team. However, we still have no name ^^

Years
    SU

Name: Largo

Species: Sandshrew

Moves: Defense curl, Sand-attack, Slash

Team: Sea (Yay Aquaheart? o-o )

Appearance: Largo is slightly smaller in stature compared to other Sandshrews. He wears green go-goggles over his forehead and a dark green scarf.

Personality: Largo is an incredibly sarcastic individual, in which he takes every chance where appropriate to sarcastically respond in discussion. In awkward and melancholic situations, his good nature shows through with him trying to change the subject, but he doesn't like to show it. While he doesn't really have a bad side to him, Largo is rather neutral to much stimulus that would cheer someone up. His indifferent attitude doesn't mix positively with his sarcasm, and makes him almost void of emotions past indifference, unless he's around people that he can be open with.

Fighting isn't quite his forte, and he tends to stay back. He prefers to sing, but mostly alone. He isn't comfortable singing around others, and tends to prefer high places where the sound is ambiguous. Largo likes having open discussion with others, and is somewhat poetic. He greatly appreciates good music. He despises people trying to sing that can't, and pointless side-chatter.

History: At a young age, Largo was extremely isolated from his peers. He was incredibly shy, and never really opened up to anyone, spending most of his time alone. Eventually, someone opened up to him. A friendly individual, she helped him open up to others and become more self-confident. He especially enjoyed how she sang. Oh, he never knew that a spinarak could sing, and sing so well. He'd sing next to her on cliff sides, many wondering where the second, melodious voice was coming from. He loved her.
    It wasn't soon after he was to tell her his feelings that she fell victim to the natural disasters and savage pokemon, leaving Largo in a volatile state. Threatening to become secluded again, he instead decided that it would be best to join a Rescue Team than to sulk all alone.

..Terra marina? o-o

____
    I hope this is okay~

Last edited:
    Years
    Wasen, CriticalFlygon and Fisk are ACCEPTED! :)

kis12134, you're RESERVED. You have 3 days to submit your SU.

Once we've 2 more Sea explorers to form a team, we'll start and the OOC thread would be up by then.

For all those reserved, with the exception of kis12134, you have at most 2 more days to post your SU, or your reservation expires.

Last edited:

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
    Sorry I was out of town and couldn't get to a computer. Anyway if I still can I would like to name my team 'Relic'. I'm not sure about a partner yet. Do I need to choose someone or create a partne? Thanks! ;)

Years
    Sorry I was out of town and couldn't get to a computer. Anyway if I still can I would like to name my team 'Relic'. I'm not sure about a partner yet. Do I need to choose someone or create a partne? Thanks! ;)
    Hmm...I'm not so sure. You and Ash_Ketchum123 might have to form a new team together, since there most likely would not have anyone else signing up for a Land explorer. We need more Sea explorers as of now. Maybe you and Ash_Ketchum could discuss what name? Team AlphaRelic?

EDIT: I'll just name your team AlphaRelic for the meanwhile. If both of your come up with a name your like, I'll change it but until then, AlphaRelic it is. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mmmwrooargh... Fisk and Wasen, are you sea explorers?

Well, seems I can never make up my mind. But I'll wait and see how this RP turns out~ *stalks it*

Last edited:
    Years
    OK, the time has come for the verdict!

First, on the touchy topic-reservations. kis's, Wind's, New2's and KoboraX's reservations have expired as I've given them ample time to do their SU but apparently they either had a hectic schedule in RL or just took my leniency for granted(I'm telling you, I'm only this kind cos this is my first RP, the next RPs in future I'm gonna be stricter than ever!).

Secondly, we just need a team of 2 sea Explorers to begin. So pleading all RPers accepted so far, get anyone decent to SU for this RP as a Sea Explorer!! >.<

Lastly, I'll link the OOC thread once it has been put up. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Maah alright, I will be a sea explorer then >.< I can't promise I'll be a good RPer but I probably will xD

My indecisiveness should be legendary by now ;__________; But Astra the Vibrava, you know, yadayada.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    TERRA MARINA
    Name: Fiona
    Species: Azurill
    Moves: Bubble, Slam, water gun, Water SportMaximum 4. Only 1 egg move allowed. Please state the egg move inherited from which parent in History.
    Team: Sea.
    Appearance: Fiona is a slightly darker blue due to her father being a Goldduck, she also has a scar on her tail from a childhood accident
    Personality: Naive Nature, She is very calm in any situation and she feels uncomfortable around fire Pokemon oddly enough
    History: Fiona joined a rescue team because her father was in one. She grew up with a loving mother and a Father that was never there. Her mother an Azumarill and her father a Goldduck he's were she got the move water sport from. Her life changing experience was when her mother died of an illness and her father disappeared in a dungeon. He still hasn't been found.

Last edited:
    Years
    Lilliana, just say the password and you're ACCEPTED! YAY, we've roughly all the teams! We'll start right away.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (OOC: From now on, when speaking 'Out of Character', follow this format of (OOC: wordwordword) or the OOC thread which I'll link it soon.)

Togekiss woke up earlier than usual. The guild chef Ambipom came in and she served Togekiss his breakfast. "Sir, your up so early today!""Of course, today's the day all the new guild members are arriving. This batch are very important to us and the world." The Ambipom understood what her guild master meant, lately Kyogre and Groudon's feuds have caused the world to be in utter chaos. "Let's just hope that the Explorers are ready." The Togekiss just nodded in agreement and the chef left the chamber.

Outside, Ambipom could sense the whole of Elemental Town slowly stirring to life. A flock of Taillows flew above the guild as she came out to clear the rubbish. She greeted Pelipper the postman and collected the mail. There was nothing much interesting, just the unusual mail the guild received all the time- some donations from fellow Pokemon, rescue teams that have graduated eons ago and the monthly Guild Council newsletters and other town notices.

Ambipom wondered how the new Explorers would be like and their looks. She couldn't wait for them to arrive, it had been years since she had cooked upna feast for a whole guild. That reminds me. I'll have to prepare some food for them later. Better be on my way. With that thought in mind, she headed to the nearby Kecleon store in Elemental Town to shop for groceries.

(OOC: For now, just post to show that you've arrived at the guild and introduced yourself to everyone else. After that Togekiss will issue each team their first job and then, the story flows. ^^)

Last edited:

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    (OOC: Alright, here we go ^^)

Airforce landed on a nearby branch on the tree. In view could he see Elemental Town where his goal was. Airforce looked like almost like an ordinary Pidgey except for one thing, his left cheek where a huge scar where from a battle with a nasty Spearow not so long ago. His father was a Staraptor who had never been there him and his mother.

He had arrived to Elemental Town to join a rescue team. One of the biggest reasons why as mentioned earlier was because of his loss in the fight with Spearow. He wanted to become stronger because he had a feeling that the rivalry would still remain even when they would be older. The question was however who he would paired up with. Airforce had always been somewhat uncomfortable with other pokemon and often preferred to do things on his own.

Pidgey flew off and landed on the ground and began to wander off to the guild and wait for having the chance to become a member of the guild.

Back