• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Land and the Sea

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Fiona bounced into Elemental town a smile on her face. She was a darker than normal Azurill but that was due to her father who is Goldduck. I'll find you dad I promise, and I'll make mom proud she thought looking at the scar on her tail from when she didn't listen to her mother and taunted the school bully to much. With a grin Fiona bounced through the town towards the guild ready to start her adventure.

Years
    Shadow looked at the moon, fading away. She loved the moon.
    She jumped up onto a branch to see Elemental Town up ahead. She then jumped into a bush.
    "I'll try to be the best explorer ever Dad!" she said, to herself.
    "Heres the Guild!" she said, while running in and seeing Togekiss.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ((OOC: Is the guild some kind of building like in PMD 2? ))

Astra flew down towards the guild building. He had been soaring high up in the sky for a while, pondering things. Was this really the right thing to do? Eventually, he had come to the conclusion that if his parents wanted this, then it probably was good enough for him to try.

He landed in front of the building and looked around. An Ambipom was going away from it; it seemed like the monkey hadn't seen him. Hm, maybe he should go inside and see what he found?

As he stood there, wondering, a Pidgey came walking. Astra wondered if that was a new guild member as well? He also spotted a very happy looking Azurill come bouncing his way, but decided it looked to small and happy to talk to immediately.

"Um, hello," he said to the Pidgey as it closed in. He wasn't scared of birds like many other bugs was; he had enough force to push it back in case it should try to eat him. "Are you coming here to join an explorer team as well?"

Years
    (OOC: what its started.)

Flyn had just arrived in Elemental town and was already filled with excitement. He was only at the center of town and already he could see the guild perfectly from where he was standing. He stared at it with amazement as he wondered about the many adventures he would have. " This is it." He said as he arrived at the guild. " The start of my grand adventure.

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
    (OOC:
    Hmm...I'm not so sure. You and Ash_Ketchum123 might have to form a new team together, since there most likely would not have anyone else signing up for a Land explorer. We need more Sea explorers as of now. Maybe you and Ash_Ketchum could discuss what name? Team AlphaRelic?

EDIT: I'll just name your team AlphaRelic for the meanwhile. If both of your come up with a name your like, I'll change it but until then, AlphaRelic it is. :)

that's fine with me if Ash_Ketchum is okay with it. Ash_Ketchum if theres a problem PM me and we'll work it out.)
    Rose took a look around from her hideout in the bushes. Like any girl she was worried about her appearance. She had become very shy after being whistled at by some of the townsfolk although she had gotten over that hours ago. She worried and hoped tonight would go smoothly. Finally with enough courage she stepped from her hiding spot into the moonlight and began the steps to the guild. A shadow came out of the guild door and Rose instantly froze. Her ears instinctively perked up. After several moments of silence her watcher disappeared into the forest. Rose then continued toward the guild with the suspicion about this odd event. 

Years
    (OOC: Sorry for being late! ^^')
    Largo marched down the dirt path, humming a lively tune in his head as he held his scarf. A strong breeze rushed past him as he held on to his scarf, dying out almost as suddenly as it had come. The sun rose lazily, reminding him of his friend. The sun was now a marker for melancholy, only reminding him of the disasters that had claimed his close friend. Because of this, he never sang until the sun had set, as he didn't want anyone to know of it. No one would have to know the wiser, right?

Upon reaching Elemental Town, he slowed down. He knew he'd be late if he took too long, but it wasn't often that he went down here, and decided it was worth the trip to take a moment and take in the surroundings. As he was arriving at the Guild, an Ambipom busily made its way away from it, in a great hurry. Neglecting to comment, he found that many other pokemon had already gathered here, but he surely wasn't late. Trying his best to stay out of uncomfortable conversation, he mingled with the rest of them with an indifferent tone, catching the eyes of many of the others, defeating the point of his entire act.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    As Astra waited for the Pidgey to respond, some other pokémon came over. They all must be here to enter a rescue team. Cool. Astra hadn't realized it was actually that a possible occupation. He hadn't really thought about it at all, actually.

He turned to a Sandshrew and a cute Vulpix and nodded. Might as well get aquainted. The Vibrava was a bit of a laid-back and nonchalant person, but he wasn't uncomfortable with speaking to others or doing his job. His job now, he guessed, was to get to know these people.

"Hi, there," he said. "I'm Astra the Vibrava."

He half-heartedly wanted them to at least respond in some way.

Years
    (OOC: @Vulpix001: Ok then! @RHCP: Yes, same interior, halls, rooms etc.)
    Ambipom came back from her morning shopping at the Elemental Town market. When she arrived the guild, she saw a bunch of Pokemon waiting outside the guild.

"Oh my!" She said to all of them. "Are you all the new Explorers? Come in, come in." She opened the doors of the guild and let them inside. "Have a seat," She said kindly to them. She then rushed to Togekiss's chamber and was let in.

"Sir, they're here! The explorers are now here. Most of them, I guess." The Togekiss calmly replied with a nod, "Hmm, well then, bring the roll call list. Once they've all gathered and introduced themselves, I'll address them." The purple monkey gave a quick nod before rushing off to get the roll call list.

Back at the guild hall, Ambipom announced in a clear voice, "All explorers are to check their names on the roll call list. After that we'll do a brief ice-breaking session. Come along now, dearies."

(Everyone feel free to chat and mingle with the other Explorers. Try to described the inside of the guild as vivid as imaginably possible.)

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Airforce nodded his head as answer to the Vibrava. Airforce was often quiet by nature since he was suspicious to strangers. As he walked into the guild did he took a good look at his surroundings. This was after all going to be his honom the next months. He took a look at those who had arrived and was thinking about different strategies if was going to be on the same team as someone of those
    (OOC: He's a bit serious and not so socialized as it seems XD)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    ((OOC: Team AlphaRelic? That sounds awesome xD Ace has no problem with that! ))

"NO WAY I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR THIS!" shouted Spark as he ran towards the guild with people staring at him in confusion.

This was the day Spark had been waiting for his whole life. To be in a rescue team was his dream. To travel the whole wold was what he aspired. So the moment he learned about the guild accepting new members, he just had to take that opportunity. Apparently, on the day he had been waiting for, he just happens to wake up late. And now, he was running. Running to what may be one of the biggest achievements in his life. He ran and ran and ran. Finally, he could see the building from the distance.

"Just a little bit more..." he muttered to himself.

As he got closer, he saw other Pokémon already inside the guild. This time, he was desperate. He used Quick Attack to gain speed. In a few seconds, he was already exceeding his full running speed. Unfortunately, he overdid it. He entered the guild in a flash but he couldn't sop running. He kept storming forward until he hit the wall. It was a good thing his short tail sprung him back up once he hit the wall. He did a few somersaults in the air and landed perfectly on the ground. He faced the other Pokémon inside the guild and did the one thing he thought was necessary.

"Hiya there!"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Astra entered in a clump with the others, listening to the Ambipom and then the Togekiss. As it talked, he looked around. It was a big room, lit up by a few windows and many lanterns. Togekiss was a respect-inducing sight, but he still looked incredibly kind.

Suddenly, a pokémon came in, hit the wall with it's weird speed, did some somersaults and said, after landing: "Hiya there!"

Astra blinked for a few seconds. What a funny fellow! Maybe he was a bit out of it... well, anyways. Astra replied: "Hello there. Are you ok?"

Years
    (OOC: Yay more late posting )
    Flyn had finally gotten around into actually going into the guild.As he entered he saw many pokemon anxiously awaiting for an announcement. Flyn got around to checking his name on the roll call list and awaited patiently for the next announcement.

Suddenly a pikachu came crashing in. Flyn was amazed by the pikachu's ability. He was so quick and agile. He had just hit his head on a wall and looked as if it didn't phase him at all. He landed perfectly and followed his landing with a hardy " Hiya there!" "Uh hello there" Flyn said still wondering how he doesn't appear hurt in the slightest.

Lilliana

Years
    Fiona was paying attention to what was being said when a crash broke through her concentration. Turning her head she spotted a Pikachu had crashed into the wall before announcing a loud "Hiya there!"

"Are you ok?" she asked bouncing over to the clump of Pokemon surrounding him.

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
    Rose had become extremely shy. She hadn't spoken with another pokémon in weeks and found herself at a loss for words. She uncomfortably Introduced herself and slipped out of the crowd. After finding somewhere to sit she took in her surroundings. The large circular room was adorned with all kinds of flowers and leaves. There were two doors opposite eachother most likely leading to the kitchen and guildmasters quarters. There were a set of stairs opposite the door that Rose supposed led to the guildmembers lounge and quarters. Her musings were intruppted when a Pikachu ran through the door and slammed into the wall. She ran towards the scene ignoring the few words that passed before she arrived. "Oh my goodness! Are you alright? Is something broken? Are you bleeding? Is..." Rose's eye suddenly met the Pikachu's. "H-hi." Rose began to blush.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Airforce turned around and heard the crash. He saw that it was a Pikachu who appeared to be late and somewhat clumsy but he would not judge him. Airforce was the sort of guy that rarely got late for anything so he wouldn't know if the same thing would happen to him. He nodded gentle to the Pikachu and then waited for the guild leader to spoke.

Years
    Prepared to respond to the Vibrava as he met eyes with him, Largo's focus disappeared into a blur of movement and voices. In the rush of being greeted and smooshed in through the entrance to the Guild, he caught sight of the surroundings. The walls were ornate but unkempt, layers of paint peeling off at certain areas, but the immediate feeling of nostalgia still took over despite never entering the building itself. Still trying to keep contact with the Vibrava as they were hurriedly seated, once finding his chance, a blur of yellow rushed past them and smashed into the wall, causing further damage to the paint, and possibly the very foundation of the building. As he popped out unscathed, Largo became concerned that a concoussion may not be the only thing he could be suffering after that crash, and pulled away from the confusion to sign his name, handed to him by the dutiful Ambipom.

The dull chandelier above them betrayed nothing, showing the antiquity and damage it had suffered over the years. The plants in the corners of the room however were new and somewhat exotic, contrasting almost painfully to the overall tone of the room. Some plants were creeping out through window slits, growing oddly-shaped berries and leaves.
    Taking his seat, he saw that many had rushed to the aid of what he now saw was a pikachu that had slammed into the wall.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    As soon as Spark landed with a big "Hiya there!", a crowd of Pokémon gathered before him. Most of them asking if he was okay, some of them answering his hello. He gave a big grin to everyone to signal that he was fine. His eyes caught a Vulpix's. "H-hi..." the Vulpix said. Spark wasn't sure if the fox blushed or not. It was hard to tell, especially because the Vulpix was red. He gave the Vulpix a wink, although Spark didn't know why he did at all. He stepped out of the crowd to meet the Ambipom.

"Where do I sign?" he asked. Ambipom handed him a clipboard, telling him to sign his name there. He took it and carefully wrote his name as legibly as he could. After that, he gave it back to Ambipom and walked back over to Vulpix that said hi to him earlier on. He approached her with a smile on his face.

"Hello. I'm Spark. What's your name?" he said with his paws stretched out, asking for her to shake his hands.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    As the others started chatting, Ambipom came over to Astra and handed him the clipboard. Astra took it in his small insect hands and looked at the list. Should he sign? He glanced over at the others. They seemed to really be wanting this. Astra didn't even really know what he was getting himself into. But if they would need him, he'd help. He signed his name.

After that, he retreated to a seat to wait for instructions on where to go or what to do. He felt a little squeezed in; the room was a bit too crowded and small for his liking, even though it wasn't small at all. He preferred to see the sky above his head. Should he ever have a house of his own, it would be one with a glass roof. He'd get some fire pokémon to melt some sand into a fitting piece of glass to build it with.

As he sat there, he spotted the Pidgey again. He seemed to be sitting by himself, thinking and watching the room, kind of like Astra was. When their eyes met again, Astra simply nodded.

The Vibrava then remembered something. Wasn't he supposed to be in a team with someone else? He wondered who was his teammate here. Or would be. He hoped it wouldn't be a shy or lazy person.

Lilliana

Years
    Fiona grinned as the clipboard was handed to her and she signed it without hesitation. It's to find my father she thought to motivate herself before sitting down since no one had acknowledged her presence.

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
    "Hi, I'm Rose. It's very nice to meet you." she replied shaking paws with Spark. "You'll have to forgive me for intruding earlier. I haven't really spoken to anyone in weeks." Rose looked again into Spark's eyes seeing them sparkle. She turned away from his smiling face and giggled to herself blushing even redder.

Back