• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • Go ALONE into the cave at Whiscash pond after you killed the dragon boss on sky tower and stopped the meteor. But if you're Eevee then its a bit difficult because you need to find those random stones to evolve him. I started as a Meowth and i was way past Lv28 so I could evolve into a Persian right away.

I see :D So I still can't evolve my Pokemon yet. I don't want to evolve Pikachu cause Pikachu dosen't look as cute as a Raichu. Also I have to go for the trouble of getting a Thunder Stone. Oh yeah Eevee! I'd like to get an Umbreon but I don't think you can catch starter characters?

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • You can recruit all the starters but only their basic form. Recruiting evolved forms are VERY hard in these games, if not IMPOSSIBLE.

BTW, the Gardevoir that joins you automatically has some uber stats (if you've done the mission correctly), but he is NOT the strongest in the game!

Have a guess who's the strongest BASIC pkmn (and the MOST difficult to recruit) in the whole game - you won't believe it because it's pretty shyt in the mainstream games!

Hint: He is IMPOSSIBLE to recruit unless you are over level 90 AND have the friend ribbon.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    OMFG! I am still on mission one xD! I cant find magnemite!

Can someone plz tell me where is magenemite?

and who is your last enemy boss? Is it Rayquaza?

Years
  • i'm stuffed again cause team hydro left and i have surf but they only just left... and i'm on lv 60 both pkmn and yeah.... stuck... need help.... help? how do i get past?

..:WW:..

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • OMFG! I am still on mission one xD! I cant find magnemite!

Can someone plz tell me where is magenemite?

and who is your last enemy boss? Is it Rayquaza?

Don't worry about being so far behind, I just got to the part where you have to find Xatu so lol

Keep going down the stairs until you see a message that says "Destination Floor Reached" or somehting like that. Then just walk around THAT FLOOR until you find him. S\He should be the only magnimite in there, so he shouldnt be that difficult to find.

And I believe Rayquaza is the last boss, yeah.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • Go down to B6F of the Thunderwave Cave and the mission is completed automatically - you dont need to fight anything.

And Rayquaza is the last boss you fight before the credits roll - there are still heaps after that like Kyogre, Jirachi and Latios.

Bassistx56

himynameisnick
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2006
    oh yeah

yeah i got a bulbasaur today

and i got latios and latias on friday

Years
  • i've finished and i did the regi's thing found mew on 36f and i killed it... went to 99f and sort of didn't find it... ha... and i evolved eevee to flareon and pikachu to raichu.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • ^^ You all seem to be going well in the game...I'm still up to Rayquaza and I was told that the Sky Tower was a VERY hard Dungeon with many stronger evolved Pokemon.
    What level was everybody when they went to the Sky Tower? At the moment my Pikachu is only level 36 so I don't think thats high enough..

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Nope its not, mind you I was just really lucky to be honest, I have almost every pokemon except for a few minor ones, and I can never find mew he avoids me too much.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • jeez, does your level have to be that high? I'm level 28 at magma cavern right now, I dunno if I should keep training or just decide to go in and train in the magma cavern...

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • my pkmn are on lv 77 each.

Wow...^^ I'm amazed! Your such a high level! ^^ Good work you've done there ^^ I'm too lazy to keep on training my Pokemon..but I will train as long as I pass the Sky Tower ^^​
    ..:White_Wolf:.. said:
    i've just practiced alot... and where do i find the grass starters???

Alright I can help you with the Grass Starters ^^​

Bulbasaur~ Find them at the Joyous Tower from the 1F-5F.

Chikorita~ Find them at the Joyous Tower also from the 8F-11F.

Treeko~ Find Treeko ALSO at the Joyous Tower from the 1F-4F.

^^ Alright I think that would have helped ^^​

Darkralts6 said:
    jeez, does your level have to be that high? I'm level 28 at magma cavern right now, I dunno if I should keep training or just decide to go in and train in the magma cavern...
    When I first went into the Magma Cavern I was level ..um about 33 for both major Pokemon (character and partner). Well I still found it difficult so I think you might have to go a bit higher than you are now...at the end of the Magma Cavern you start to find Pokemon like Steelix. Groudon's not much trouble...all you have to do is make your Team Pokemon with you help and also to use some of your moves no the regular attack.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:​

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Can some one help me? I got caught by a monster house yesterday in Magma Cavern...

R1?69 QROW-3?? T95?M
    ?W??? ?F3CS?3? 8!0J?
    ??X?! !R7?1JJJ K(boy sign)OY(girl sign)

Let me know if that dosnt work. It might not

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • I'll help you - I love monster houses, they drop uber items and give super high exp.
    I'll give you the code once I've rescued you.

UH - THE CODE IS WRONG ><

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Aww, I could have rescued you...lol, anyone gonna help me on finding Mew...he never appears I always get stupid Sandshrews and Shedninjas and Kadabras >.>

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • if you're on an emulator, then try using the map hack orb so you can see the entire map as 1 single room. (One Room Orb i guess its called)
    Shift+F1 before you use it, and if Mew's not on that floor, just F1 and reset it and move on to the next floor, shift+f1 again until you find him.

Back