• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
Years
  • OOC: Glad to be of help, Blazesaga. xD
    Also, to whoever left those comments on my posts, thanks!

Tria looked around her, wide-eyed and confused. A lot had just happened in a few seconds. She took a moment to process it all. Okay, so she'd dropped a grape on the Prinplup's head, and the Prinplup didn't look too happy about it. The Prinplup had fired off what looked like an ice beam at Tria, when a Buneary (she hoped it wasn't the same Buneary that she had almost crashed into upon landing in Helmtown) had leaped in front of Tria and reflected the attack. The Buneary had started yelling, only to be dragged away by a Komatana. Tria was busy being in complete awe of the Buneary when the Charmander had zapped the Prinplup with a joy buzzer, and then told everyone to "Run!"

Tria came back to her senses, then, and realised that everyone except the Natu were already running in the opposite direction, towards the guildmaster's building. She glanced back at the Prinplup, who was shuddering with rage.

"Oh wow, your eyes are red. Um, so I guess you're pretty angry. But that's okay, I'm used to Pokemon being angry with me. I'm a nuisance, you see. That's why I joined a Rescue Team!"

The Prinplup closed her eyes and started to breathe heavily.

"And uh, don't listen to that Charmander, I'm sure I wouldn't have died if your epic ice beam had hit me. I get hurt a lot, you know. Just today I crashed into an ice-cream stand, and then after that I hit my head on a streetlamp, and then after that I got KO'd by Litephion's..."

The Prinplup had started to make a grumbling noise deep in her throat.

"Um, anyways, I think I'll be going now! It was nice meeting you!" Tria ran to catch up with the others, hearing what sounded like the shriek of a cat behind her.

Years
  • (OOC: Looks like Koori's pretty famous by now! XD)
    Koori clicked her beak, shaking her flipper to get rid of the residual electric shocks. 'I swear, they are all slightly demented.' Everyone else had already run off, towards the guild hall, and probably where Jose was waiting. 'One day, one day, those buffoons are going to see the end of my wrath'. She turned towards Tint, who was still standing next to her, calm and indifferent. She silently approved of his actions.

"I apologise for my behaviour earlier. I am thankful you are not as absolutely stupid as the rest of them, though I might have over reacted slightly."

She rubbed some ice from her compulsive attack off her and checked Tint over. Seeing that he was alright, they headed off towards the guild. She noted the remains of a totter orb around their feet. 'Clair's work, obviously'. Remembering his light screen from earlier, it seemed Tint was a natural with his psychic abilities. Koori made a mental note to ask him about it later.

She was also glad to note Lani and Kenta were as responsible as usual, if their performance was anything to go by. 'If that Tropius wants to be a good team member, she'll have to stay FAR away from me'. Koori snorted quietly.

The guildmaster's house was larger than the rescue bases, shaped like an Alakazam, with the main guild hall inside. The room was spacious, and Jose was seated on his usual pillar, an aura of strength radiating off him.

"Team Titanium reporting in."

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • [[ooc:edit whoops messed up some of my descriptions and sense Tria is already at the guild i changed it so that it was something else.]
    [OOC: Where the heck is my partner!?!?!?!]
    Flair was on his way to the guild when he remembered that he couldn't show up without his recruit, he'd look stupid! That and the fact that Koori was probably still mad at him for his little prank.

"Ah, That was a good one!" Flair said laughing at his own joke. Then he paused for a minute and figured something out.

"Uh-oh...." Flair had just remembered Koori's habits. "Hmmm, better set a "little trap" for Koori tonight, or I might be waking up in snow and ice tommorrow!" He said chuckling.

"Although, It was worth it!" He then turned around to return to his base, but not before stepping on something sharp.

"YAAAAAAH!!!!" He yelled. Checking his foot, he saw the remains of a totter orb.

"Clair." he said firmly. "That crazy Choroneko" He then grinned. "Heh, Clair, you better prepare yourself, 'cause one good prank deserves another!" He than ran off to his base to collect his items, but before he could make it halfway he tripped over someting yellow.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • I ditch Tria while she's talking to Prinplup, and go find some berries. No, not ripe. That's not ripe either. That's definently not even edible! Ooh...this one looks good! And this one! Darn, only two good berries?! 'Curse to that berry patch' I think, angrily, considering I wanted more to impress Tria with. She'd love me if I gave her berries, right? Cuz everyone loves berries! But, due to my odd thought, I had, accidently, half-doomed myself. A vine spread from the small patch and wrapped around my small body, covering the 'P.' I realize what is going on, and start pounding on it, but instead, a green beam travels up the vine, coming from the bush. 'The vine is starting glow, and the glow is stretching towards me...' I think, anaylizing the scenario. Should I send it to the underworld? Then I realize that I was lost in thought, and I don't have time to attack the cursed bush or something! I give a desperate last resort and yell out:

"HELP!"

Then, the beam reaches me. I feel dizzy...something's feeling my nostrils...my mouth...my ears. I can't breathe...but somehow, it feels peaceful. I wish to see what's going on, but my vision is blinded by that beautiful jade green....'Stop it Lith! You're dying! It's probably stuffing dirt up you everywhere and entrancing you so you don't notice! Oh, how cursed objects are clever!' I think, before snapping myself out of it. I struggle to get free. Whatever's clogging me backs down a little and I call out another:

"HELP!" This time louder, but it makes no progress. The thing starts to stuff me up again...the dizzy feeling returns....

I wake up, confused. Where am I? WHat happened? Examing the setting, I see that I'm in a small black box, just inches away from my head. There's a small crack in the bottom right. Looking in it, I only see dirt. Cursed bush...it buried me! I sigh, and sit down, thinking. My small body is enough to make the 'coffin' seem like a small shack, but I don't care. I wonder where I'm buried and how to get out....

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • [OOC: Where the heck is my partner!?!?!?!
    OOC: Your evil partner is right here!
    IC: Atauga trotted along the path to the town where the Shadowfire Team Base was. She was excited to start a rescue team, excited to gather information so Cipher could corrupt the whole guild. The Shadow Shikijika walked into the base.
    "Hello, is the Shadowfire Team Leader here? I'm Atauga, one of the recruits," Atauga shyly said. She was trying to be shy, yet excited, to help cover she fact that she was evil.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Kenshin didn't respond immediately, not used to pleasentries like "How are you doing". He stood there in front of the chest, pondering how he was feeling. "Energized, I suppose." He told her. "I've been up training a good portion of the night." Another small pause. "How are...how are you?" He wasn't used to this. He'd always gotten the really subtle team mates who were more "Let's get out there and bust some heads".

Jose sat there, the blue aura surrounding his entire body as he concentrated heavily. One eye peeked open and he looked down at Team Titanium, veteran Koori and newcomer Tint. A small chuckle escaped his throat as he nodded. "Welcome, Team Titanium, and welcome Tint. Koori, I trust everything went well on the way here? You didn't almost freeze other Rescue Team Members, now did we?" He was, of course, kidding. HArd ass though he may be, Jose had a kidding side to him.

Years
  • Tint chuckled slightly at being called 'not as absolutely stupid' when compared to the rest of them. Koori apologized as well, which caused Tint's respect for her to grow; even if she could be hot-headed, she could tell and cool down quickly enough. And those distractions had gotten rather annoying to begin with. While he wouldn't have used any powerful attacks regardless of his capabilities, he would have much liked to stop them somehow.

"Thank you." Was his response, spoken mildly. They then traveled to the guild leader's hut, the imposing Alakazam statue. Alakazam himself was quite imposing, Tint always felt as though Jose could crush him with a single thought. It was intimidating, especially because as a fellow psychic type he could sense the level of power the pokemon wielded. It was almost terrifying. Next to him, Tint was sure that even if he learned psychic, or even hyper beam, he'd be no match to Alakazam's simple confusion, not that he kept such weak attacks anymore. Tint nodded out of courtesy when Alakazam said his name, and then listened. When the psychic pokemon cracked a joke, and about the ice beam incident again, Tint didn't know how to react, so he didn't. It wasn't particularly funny, in his opinion, and the joke had gotten old quickly. Then again, Tint didn't have much of a sense of humour, so he didn't trust his opinions on jokes. Hopefully the shot at the incident would be left to lie, and they could get their mission. More immediately and importantly though was how would Koori react to such a statement?

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • One by one, the teams started arriving.
    Of the ones Kenta knew,
    first was Flair, who immediatly relized he forgot his team-mate and ran back out again,
    then was the Tropius, who Lani said was called Tria.
    Kenta noticed Litephion wasn't with her, he guessed he was probably gathering berries and shrugged it off.
    Next was Walt and Clair, it looked like she had hurt herself somehow, and Walt was scolding her.
    Team titanium came in next, Jose had obviously seen the incident earlier, and cracked a small joke about it, not particularly funny, but it still made Kenta smirk.
    Next, Kenshin and a small spoink arrived, Kenshin was good with a sword, and Kenta admired him for that, and while the spoink looked a bit weak, Kenta could sense potential.
    That just left some of the other teams Kenta didn't know, Team Shadowfire, Dragon-blade and Litephion.
    Team Dragon-blade's leader hadn't been around for a while, and Kenta worried about it, but when he asked Jose, he had just said that Kenta shold ignore it.
    Since almost everyone had gotten here, Jose started the assembly.

Years
  • "Welcome, Team Titanium, and welcome Tint. Koori, I trust everything went well on the way here? You didn't almost freeze other Rescue Team Members, now did we?"

Koori nodded respectfully at Jose. She knew whether a Pokemon was stronger than her or not, and the Guildmaster was certainly not to be trifled with. His concentration and focus was a good enough example of exactly that.

Koori paused for a second, and considered what to reply to something like that. Knowing Jose, he would have probably already seen what had occurred earlier through his telepathy, and there was no point trying to pretend it didn't happen.

"Almost being the keyword, Guildmaster. Everything else was...fine."

She paused for a second, deliberating her words. There was nothing else to say, unless she mentioned something about Tint. Weighing her thoughts, Koori decided against it, she had only met the Natu this morning, so it would be better to form an opinion later.

Most of the teams were already there and waiting. Kenta was looking around, probably taking notes on the happenings. Koori nodded at him in greeting. She couldn't see Litephion around though, and figured that later, it might be good to ask Jose about it. He would probably know what happened. She settled down to wait, there was time to introduce Tint later, and some teams hadn't arrived yet.

King!

better
    Years
  • Kenshin stopped, standing in front of the chest. 'What's inside of there?' Oink thought. It could be anything… Gummis, scarfs, orbs. That kind of thing. But what if it was something else, like armor? Or worse- swords and stuff! 'If I can't reach my head, I most definitely cannot carry a sword.'

Kenshin hadn't answered yet, but Oink supposed he was thinking, since he wasn't doing anything. And she couldn't read his face because he was just standing there. "Energized, I suppose," he finally said. Oink couldn't help but laugh. Normally, people just said 'good' or 'fine' or some other overly used adjective. At least Kenshin had but some thought into it.

"I've been up training a good portion of the night," he said. He was still facing the wall, and Oink wondered what he was thinking about. Kenshin seemed to be ALWAYS thinking about one thing or another. And it seemed like that thing was usually battle strategy. 'I'll loosen this guy up for sure…'

Kenshin paused again before adding, "How are…how are you?" His voice sounded confused. And hesitant. Oink giggled again. Kenshin was obviously not used to small talk.

"I'm pretty dandy today, myself," Oink replied, grinning from ear to ear. But she couldn't wait any longer… "What's in the chest?" she added, bouncing over to stand next to Kenshin.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • Lani and Kenta finally reached the guild. It was significantly bigger than the rest of the huts, as it should be, seeing as it was the main headquarters for all the rescue teams in Helmtown. Lani hopped inside and hopped next to Kenta down the hall to where Jose was meditating. Even though Lani had spoken to Jose on many occasions, she still couldn't help but be a bit intimidated by him, simply because of the fact that he seemed omniscient. It was very difficult to get anything past him, so lying about anything wasn't really an option. Lani saw that Team Titanium was here as well, which kind of made her feel a little uneasy since she had just got into a brief argument with Koori, but she didn't make it obvious. She looked back over to Jose and saw that he had opened one of his eyes, and was addressing Team Titanium.

"Welcome, Team Titanium, and welcome Tint. Koori, I trust everything went well on the way here? You didn't almost freeze other Rescue Team Members, now did we?" Jose remarked with a chuckle.

Jose's jokes weren't hilarious, but the fact that he seemed serious yet had a comedic side to him made her smile anyway. Lani looked over at Kenta and saw that he was also smirking at the guildmaster's poke at Koori. Lani then looked over at Koori and saw her nod respectfully to Jose.

"Almost being the keyword, Guildmaster. Everything else was…fine." Koori said.

Lani rolled her eyes. She didn't exactly like Koori, but she was at least civil towards her. Being in a rescue team, she had to learn to put aside her differences for the sake of the guild. Any personal issues had to be dealt with on one's own time, or just kept to one's self. This proverb Lani learned from her mother also, who raised her basically on her own, as her father was gone, although she doesn't exactly know for sure why; her mother wouldn't tell her. Her mother hadn't become apart of a rescue team until shortly after her father's disappearance a few days following Lani's birth. Lani figures that her mother became part of the rescue team either to make sure nothing like that happens to other Pokemon, or in hopes of finding her father. It could also be a combination of both; Lani didn't know, nor did she have enough evidence right now to figure that out. But the fact that now her mother hadn't come to visit her still lingered in her mind. She knew she'd never be able to completely forget about it, but she had to put the past aside for now and focus on her duties as a member of Team Edge; that is what her mother would want.

"What could be taking the other teams this long? Did they get lost?" Lani asked the group that was already inside the guild.

Lani figured that the Tropius, Tria, may have gotten lost seeing as she didn't seem to have her screws in right, or gotten herself into some other type of trouble.

"Kenta, do you think we should go back and find them? Hm… well, actually, never mind." Lani said, remembering some of the rescue team members that were left: Flair, the pranking Charmander; Tria, the klutzy Tropius; Clair, another prankster, and Walt. Lani had been pranked by either Flair or Clair before, and still remembers how long it took her to get the gum out of her fur.

"So much gum… Oh Arceus, I didn't want to remember that day!" Lani cried, putting her paws over her eyes in shame.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • [OOC: Um... we were there before team titanium, they were second to last there. the only people not here are team shadowfire, team dragon-blade and litephion.]

Lani skipped in, after getting some fresh air.
    She was just in time to catch Jose's poke at Koori.
    Jose then began to start the assembly, but Kenta interupted by putting his hand up.
    'Um, Jose, I just realized, Tria is here, but her partner, Litephion Isn't. I think something may have happened to him, after all, he's never late.'
    Jose rose up.
    'I see, well then, before we can begin the assembly, we will search for Litephion, and make sure nothing has happened to him.'
    Kenta sighed in relief, at least he could be sure Litephion was ok...

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    "Supplies," he said to her. "Gummies, Scarves, Orbs, what have you. I like to be prepared before I leave for a mission," he said and pulled out a few orbs and gummies, looking through them for a moment and remembered that Spoinks were, indeed, Psychic types. He threw one over the shoulder at her, packing away the rest of the supplies in his sack, slinging it over his shoulder. "Come on, we need to go meet up at the guild, with Jose."

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • (OOC: Will somebdoy come discover and rescue me already?)

I am getting bored in this coffin and can't seem to find a way out...unless I want to be crushed with dirt. Buried alive. Great. I make little sparks at my fingertips, trying to entertain myself...

(OOC: HALP ME!)

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • [No worries darkpokeball, Flair will save you!]
    Flair looked around to find what he had tripped over. Looking down he saw a small yellow stone with a picture of a small flame in it.

"A..Firestone? What is one of these doing here?" he said. Picking it up and looking it over he knew he didn't need it to evolve, but it looked pretty to him so he picked it up and put it in his scarf. While returning to his base to wait for his partner, however, he heard the faintest cry for

"HELP!"

"Huh?" Flair said "What was that? Sounded like it was coming from the berry patch. Better go check it out!" Forgeting all about his partner Flair went off towards the sound of the cry for help.

"Help!" It went again, this time louder.

"Don't worry! I'm coming!" He said, trying to find the source of the cry for help. When he arrived at the berry patch there was nothing, not a sound. Just berries, mostly unripe ones.

"Where was that cry coming from, I could've sworn it was here! Maybe, GAH!" Before Flair could finish his sentence something had grabbed his leg.

"A vine? No way I'm gonna get Ko'd by a vine! Flame-mrf!" The vine had covered Flair's mouth, he couldn't use his fire attacks!

"Great," Flair thought to himself "now I'm the one in trouble!" The vine released a wierd scent, it made Flair dizzy, but it also tickled his nose.

"Not good!" Flair thought to himself. Whenever Flair sneezes he always lets loose an accidental flamethrower, he remembered burning a poor bush to a crisp when he accidentally sneezed on it. (It was kinda funny though!)

"aaaa...aaaa...ACHOOO!" Flair sneezed letting loose of a powerful flamethrower, regardless of the vine covering his mouth. The vine had caught fire, and fled deep into the patch to where Flair could no longer see it.

"That was wierd. Now to find that cry for help!" Flair said, continuing his search for the pokemon that cried for help.

Last edited:

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Clair was bumped off the roof of Team Titanium's base by Walt. Her claws were what kept her from falling into the now dissipating group. While she wasn't noticed by anyone Koori would notice when she came back, claw marks sliding down the front of her base. Then Flair yelled out in pain as Clair silently dropped to the ground. He said something stupid but Clair ignored him she looked up still invisible at Walt who floated above Koori's base. Clair climbed up the side of the building as the invisify orb started to weaken and she became visible again. "Sorry, now that I've had my fun we should get to the meeting." She went back into their base and got all the essentials. They walked inside the guild right before Koori did and took the seats nearest to Jose. Clair snickered at the joke directed toward Koori who would have normally fought with anyone else after it. She stared at Koori's new teammate, Tint, she knew that he was the reason the totter orb hadn't worked and she would eventually get back at the small bird. Jose said something about Litephion but she ignored it as she pondered what she would do next maybe put blast seeds in everyone's dinner, other then her and Walt of course.

King!

better
    Years
  • "Supplies," Kenshin answered. "Gummies, scarves, orbs, what have you." Good. No awkwardly trying to carry weapons with her little stub hands. "I like to be prepared for a mission." Oink watched as the otter pulled out some things from the chest and stared at them for a second, before nodding to himself and throwing a gummi over his shoulder. 'Does that mean we're going on a real mission today? I hope not…but at the same time, a mission WOULD be rather exciting…'

Oink didn't realize he had thrown it at HER until it was too late. The gummi hit her in the head, knocking the pink pearl off of her head, and startling her so much that she jumped and fell on her face. "Come on, we need to go meet up at the guild with Jose," Kenshin said. He hadn't noticed Oink sprawled on the ground yet. Before he turned around she quickly picked up the pearl and put it on her head. The gummi was nowhere to be found….oh well.

"Okay then. Let's go!" Oink exclaimed, opening the door of the hut.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    After a while Walt noticed Clair appearing on the roof now un-invisified "Sorry, now that I've had my fun we should get to the meeting." Walt nodded and went with Clair to get their supplies, grabbing the neccesary items and putting it in a small sachel Walt was ready for a mission. They soon left and went to the Rescue Team Guild that was shaped like a giant Alazakam, they went inside and Walt and floated next to Clair as she sat down "sorry Guild Master we were.....held up outside, anyway Team Astral reporting in Guild Master!" Walt respected Jose, as a leader and a powerful psychic pokemon, he was a great role model. "i'll get as strong as tthe Guild Master one day!"

Years
  • (GRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHTT! I CANT DO THE RP BECAUSE MY TEAMMATE IS NOT HERE :( :( :( :( can i join another team if my teammember doesnt show up?...)

Back