• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Do Sally & Lula have a problem in the past? "Lula fell asleep? How dumb." When did?

"Huh?" Shell tilted his head a little to the side. He had no idea what kind of answer she gave. What did she mean exactly? Sally's ears went down. How cute, the leader looks innocent!

"I mean..... sorry that came out wrong, what meant was.... that's a natural thing for Lula..." So...this always happens? Lula doesn't seem to like it at all though. Maybe Sally's just being overprotective, like how his mother always is... No! I have to focus on getting the medication! For now, I better convince Sally to let Lula come. Shell almost teared up just thinking about his mother. Hopefully she's hanging in their.

"She is also very weak... From the last battle." Ursaring...?

"You mean that Ursaring? It was just a slash on her cheek. Please, just let her come." Shell put a sad pout on his face, really wanting Lula to come. Why can't Sally just let her come?

Years
  • Edward Stonewall

"I'm heading into town. I shall procure employment for Team Viper, or seize valuable assets in the name of our Glorious Lady! Stonewall, Rollout!" Eddie tucks his limbs into his body, rolling toward the door. He slams into it, the reinforced steel taking the hit as the door slams open. Eddie rolls toward town, building up speed as he travels.

Half an hour later, travelers on the road hear a sound like a rockslide as a massive boulder barrels down the path. They leap to the side as Eddie tears up the road, faster than any other Golem has gone before. He rolls into town, leaping into the air and popping his head and limbs out to land gracefully. His actual landing goes awry, and he tumbles to a stop in front of a bulletin board.

He rises to his feet, brushing off his less-than-graceful entrance. "Citizens! I require employment! I am willing to take any job!" Most Pokemon had fled at his approach, but a young Sentret steps forward. "Yo, that was way radical the way you moved! If you lookin' for work, Team Flare takes cool dudes like you."

Eddie steps forward, ready to inform the youth of his connection to Team Viper, when another idea occurs to him. "Team Flare, you say? Interesting. Show me where they are! I shall do business with them!"

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Karni Kaiminus

It had been a while since the battle; Karni side finally felt like it could be moved without to much of a problem. She got up out of her quarter and decided she should stop sitting around, it was a bit to lonely all alone in her quarter. "Hey bru-er-boss I'm gonna head into town and look around a bit" She announced walking past his room. "Is there um, anything i can get you?" Karni smiled positively at him "We want to make sure your all alright after all, I could go over to team flare and ask if Rei will have a look at you if you want me to"

Wallace Mirage

If Wallace had eyes he would have blinked. Eddie was already up and bursting out the door before he could say anything "Dammit, I knew I should stop zonin out loike that" He slammed his hand on the table and got us quickly. "He even forgot his items, again, Oh arceus this is goin ta be painful" He grabbed his own items and stored them in his pockets than took Eddies and hurried out after the rolling collossus "EY, wait fo-....." He started seeing he was already long gone "Oh for ta love of..." He pulled a face and on towards the direction he had gone of to, It took him a good 20 minutes to catch up with him where he was, and even then he needed to get a Fearow to bring him most of the way to his destination "Have ya gone crazy!?" He grimaced again, It was good he had such high endurance or it would of taken him hours to get there without the Fearow. He threw eddies items to him. "Ya know the door will probably become weaker for when real attacks hit it, can't ya just roll up OUTSIDE next time?" He crossed his arms "And what exactly are ya planning on doin out here anyway?" He lowers his voice a bit pulling his fedora more over his eyes "To many goodie two shoes around here..."

Years
  • Edward Stonewall

Eddie notices Wallace, catching his items. "I was struck with inspiration! Time was of the essence! The 'goodie-two-shoes', as you call them, are the key. This child has just shown me the way to Team Flare's base!" He points down the road, the direction the Sentret had pointed. "As you said earlier, you were looking for some action. I suggest we meet up with Team Flare and 'discuss' our respective agendas. Follow me!" He walks forward, not wanting to leave his comrade behind by rolling out again.

"I have decided that the best course of action is to take them by surprise. Even we didn't know we were going to their base, so their surprise will be double! And I have heard of their little group. A few overactive Flareons were their main force, if memory serves. Surely they are no match for our strength! And they will be one less obstacle for us in the long run. Lady Shadowknight will be pleased with our initiative! Yes!" He glances at Wallace questioningly. "What do you think? Beats sitting around at base, yes?"

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Wallace Mirage

Wallace followed Eddie along, listening to what he was saying all the way. "So..ya are saying we go ta their base and then we just thrash em or are you saying we trick them?" He questioned, having a hard time understanding his logic and way of speech. "Either way ya are right, they wouldn't have a chance against a rock/ground type as yourself and a walking wall of power such as moi" He grinned pointing his hand at himself walking along. "I'm not sure if ta boss would be ok with this but if necessary we can always say we did it for ta supplies, i need some action, be this roughin em up or decievin, i'm all for it" He slapped Eddie on where he would have a shoulder, shaking his hand a little afterwards from the impact "Good thinking there...i think...., either way what did you mean with "Discussin te agenda", Cause we could not do it freaky but sneaky, and hire ourselfves out to em, den when tey are on a mission with nobody around..." He hits one hand into his other "Bam" He finished looking to the brute beside him "Was that your idea or was it just the bam part?"

Years
  • Edward Stonewall

Eddie readjusts his sunglasses, covering his eyes. "To be honest, I hadn't thought that far ahead. I was merely speaking in code so no one overheard us and got anyone else involved. My plan was to just show up and devastate them! Then we raid their stores and take home what we can, or just break their stuff." He wraps an arm around Wallace's shoulders, gesturing with his other hand toward the horizon. "After all, they plan to stand in the way of our destiny, and put a stop to the plans of Lady Shadowknight!" He clenches his fist in anger. "Even if they are unaware of their part, such an insult to the mighty Team Viper shall not be tolerated!" He realises what he is doing, releasing Wallace before he accidentally harms him.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Bruce Freebear

He heard Karni stomping around noisily around his room. Bruce couldn't quite get up yet, due to a broken rib, but the local medic told him that after a few hours of rest, he would be okay. Bruce was looking forward for that moment.

"Hey bru-er-boss I'm gonna head into town and look around a bit" Karni shouted. The Totodile was indeed a lively one. "Is there um, anything i can get you? We want to make sure your all alright after all, I could go over to team flare and ask if Rei will have a look at you if you want me to." Bruce considered for a moment, before replying.

"Yeah! Tell Rei about the Chamber Chasm incident. I think the Onix is not a rogue one, being very smart and strategic. I have a hunch that he is a member of some team wreaking havoc in the northern part, thinking we are too far away to notice. Other than that, nothing more." Bruce tried to stand up. He felt better now, though with a dull ache on his side. But he could manage. "No, wait. Scratch that, I'm coming with you. We're going to pay Flare a visit."

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"You mean that Ursaring? It was just a slash on her cheek. Please, just let her come." Shell put a sad pout on his face.
    "Yes, the Ursaring and-." Sally got cut off, she saw a chair moving.
    "Thats weird." Sally said staring at the chair, she walked closer to it and saw something blue.
    "Hello?' Sally started.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Lula decided to listen a little more, before someone big happens.
    "You mean that Ursaring? It was just a slash on her cheek. Please, just let her come." Shell replied.
    She''s words made Lula feel better, he was so kind.
    Lula accidently banged against the chair when Sally was talking.
    "Great." Lula thought out loud, but not to loud.
    Sally walked over to the chair, Lula was shaking making it wobble to.
    "Hello?' Sally started.
    Lula didn't know what to do, then a idea sprung to her head.
    "Thats it!" she thought.
    Lula puffed up her cheeks, slightly closed her eyes and crouched herself to make her look smaller.
    "Why hello there." Lula said with a English accent, she turned around looking like another Mudkip.
    "I am- uhh... professor.... m- no wait, Im professor Daisy.." she began, trying to seem like a different person.
    "Boy, lying isn't fun.." she thought.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Yes, the Ursaring and-." That's weird. Why would Sally stop talking right there right now? "Thats weird." Now Shell was all confused. Sally walked to a chair for some reason, with Shell following behind. "Hello?" What came out though was Lula-actually, she looked a bit different from Lula.

"Why hello there." The Mudkip said with a strange english accent. "I am- uhh... professor.... m- no wait, Im professor Daisy.." A Professor?

"Uh, Hello. We're, uhh, Team Crystal." Shell didn't know what else to say. He was always shy & always will be. He wanted to know what brought Professor Daisy here. Did she have a mission for them? Too bad Shell isn't much of a talker.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"Why hello there." The Mudkip said with a strange english accent.
    "I am- uhh... professor.... m- no wait, Im professor Daisy.." said the strange Mudkip/
    Shell came up and then said, "Uh, Hello. We're, uhh, Team Crystal."
    "What brings you here Daisy?" asked Sally, she didn't notice it was Lula.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Lula watched Shell following Sally, "Uh, Hello. We're, uhh, Team Crystal." he said.
    "What brings you here Daisy?" asked Sally.
    Luckily, it seemed like the two didn't notice it was Lula.
    "Umm... well... umm.... I need, umm....." Lula tried ti think of something.
    "Uhhh, im just here to say to the leader that.. uhh... you have a son named Bob, bye!"
    That was a stupid thing to say. Yet Lula never was very good at lying.
    Lula smiled weakly and ran towards the front door of the base.
    She banged against the wall, then smiled at the guys weakly.
    "I mean't to do that." she said. Then she ran off.
    Lula ran towards a bush and jamp into it, she took off her disguise and took a really deep breath.
    "That, was so close." She said quietly.
    Lula looked up, there was a window above her, "I wonder if that's my room.." Lula said out loud.
    Lula backed up a bit then jamp into the window,
    she rolled on the floor of the room, only to land on her belly with her four paws out.
    Then, Lula realized it was Sally's room. "Uh oh." she thought jumping back through the window.
    Lula jamp into many more windows until she made it to her room.
    "Finally, that took me eight windows." she said exhaustedly.
    Lula sighed and wen't back into her bed, as if she never sneaked out and looked at the door.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Umm... well...umm.... I need, umm....." Something was odd about Daisy. She was even sweating a bit. "Uhhh, I'm just here to say to the leader that.. uhh... you have a son named Bob, bye!" & Shell gets a freaky confused face!

Sally has a son named Bob?! What kind of professor is she?! Daisy runs off to the exit & bumps into the wall. "I mean't to do that." She corrected & ran off.

"..." That was just weird. Were their really weird Pokemon like her? These days are gonna be really weird. Well, at least she wasn't a bad Pokemon. Teams with evil intentions are not Shell's favorite, considering the incident he had with Ekans & Duskull back then. He doesn't even want to think, or even know about them! They almost killed him with that trick. It's made trusting others a complicated thing for him...though, Sally & Lula did seem nice. Shell isn't giving in to them that easily, what if they had dark secrets or anything? He can give away his some of his secrets if they can earn his trust, starting with his real name. For now, he has to do missions for his mother's medication.

That son thing Daisy mentioned seemed weird. Sally seems to young to have a son. What kind of Pokemon was this Bob? "Sally? Uhm... Did you know you had a son named Bob?" Shell is really gullible.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"Umm... well...umm.... I need, umm....." Daisy seemed to Hesitate.
    "Uhhh, I'm just here to say to the leader that.. uhh... you have a son named Bob, bye!" she finished, weirdly.
    Sally looked confused, then Daisy bumped into the wall and said she meant to do that.
    Then left.
    Sally turned to Shell hearing his voice say,
    "Sally? Uhm... Did you know you had a son named Bob?"
    Sally face palmed her fore head, "Of course not." she said.
    "Anyway, im gonna go talk to Lula,i hope i didn't make her to sad." Sally finished.
    She walked over to Lula's room and carefully opened the door, "Uhh... Lula? you awake?" whispered Sally.
    There was no reply, Sally opened the door compleatly and saw Lula lying down on her bed, and a window broken.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Lula heard footsteps coming towards her room.
    Lula watched as she saw the door open slightly, then a calm voice said.
    "Uhh... Lula? you awake?"
    Lula didn't reply, as if she was still sleeping.
    Then Lula saw the door opening more, Lula quickly shut her eye's.
    Lula needed to laugh, her cheeks was all puffed up, she couldn't keep it in.
    Then Lula let a huge laugh out and looked at Sally.
    "Oh hi Sally!" she said, slightly giggling through the sentence.
    Lula yawned and stretched, "Sorry 'bout the laughing, i have a funny dream, wanna hear it?" Asked Lula.
    Before Sally could answer Lula started to tell her about her dream, which was fake.
    "Ok so this guy named Bob-- no wait, Boblet wanted to marry me, but this other guy called Tuna wanted to marry me to. So they started to fight and then Boblet and Tuna marry, and give me a lama as a thank you present for bringing them together. The End."
    Lula started to laugh again, but it didn't last five seconds.
    "Anyway, uhh... whats up?" she asked casually.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

Lula just suddenly started to laugh.
    "Oh hi Sally!" she said, slightly giggling through the sentence.
    Lula yawned and stretched, "Sorry 'bout the laughing, i have a funny dream, wanna hear it?" Asked Lula.
    Before Sally could answer Lula started to tell her about her dream, which was fake.
    "Ok so this guy named Bob-- no wait, Boblet wanted to marry me, but this other guy called Tuna wanted to marry me to. So they started to fight and then Boblet and Tuna marry, and give me a lama as a thank you present for bringing them together. The End."
    That was a weird dream.
    "Anyway, uhh... whats up?" she asked casually.
    "Well umm, first why is you'r window broken?" she asked.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

"Well umm, first why is you'r window broken?" Sally asked.
    Lula turned and looked behind her, she stared at the broken window for a few seconds then slowly turned her head back to Sally.
    "Weird, huh?" she replied, laughing nervously.
    "I was thinking of getting a new window anyways so.. yeah." Lula said, she didn't really want to talk to Sally, due to what she heard.
    "Now what brings you here, Sally." she said in a more joyful tone.
    Lula smiled at her, and started to jump and up down.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Darcy

There Darcy lay, in one of the many forests in Amidala, waiting for something... A thought. How could she stop the ditzy rescue teams that now inhabited Amidala? She didn't know... Yet... But she knew one thing. If she was ever going to do it, she'd need to become stronger. Yes, stronger. Never stop increasing your power. You never know who you can trust... Then, she heard a noise. In the bush north-west of her, to be exact. But it didn't matter. It meant more training for her. And that meant more power within her reach. She waited... The bush kept shaking, leaves flying out. She got ready to leap if the creature ever came out. Either way, she was going to get it. She would never stop chasing a prize. She was a hunter. Waiting for her next victim. Soon, one of them would be the rescue teams. First, she would target Team Flare. She knew that the pokemon in that team had a rather... Hard-headed personality. The other teams were a bit weaker... Weren't they? She didn't care. She would wipe out all of them. She hated this region. Finally, her prey came out. It was a Snivy.

"Well, if it isn't a stupid snake," Darcy said, "Time for the hunter to become... The hunted."

She leapt about five feet far, two feet off of the ground. She then used Razor Wind that hit the Snivy head-on. Another Pokemon knocked out. Another victory for Team Viper. Every single victory counts. The Snivy got up and scurried away, panting from the shock that it just received. Darcy decided to take pity on the pokemon. She raised her head in the air, eyes closed, smiling. Prideful. Very prideful. It was time for her to return to her little 'home' with the berries she gathered from the forest. Sometimes the hunter doesn't always eat meat. Sometimes they just eat what they could find. Darcy was poor, but wasn't mature enough to admit it. She was very confusing. Darcy walked along the forest. Finally, she reached the town. She snuck accross it, and arived at her hideout. Underneath a small house. She had found the hiding place covered by wooden boards nailed to it, blacking the entrance. Over time, she got them off, and found herself a nice place in someone's basement. It was he only place she could find. Ever since she left the Grovyle's house. No... She wouldn't think about that. She climbed on her bed to take a nap. Her eyes shut ver slowly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Of course not." Answered Sally. Looks like she didn't have a son. "Anyway, im gonna go talk to Lula,i hope i didn't make her to sad." Well she wouldn't let Lula come in the first place. Sally went to Lula's room to see how she's doing. Shell was left alone for the time being. When was he gonna go on his first mission? He needs the money or his mother won't make it!

Shell couldn't wait any longer. He needed & wanted to go on a mission right now. He didn't join just to sit around & do nothing, plus he wanted to go on an adventure. He walked to Lula's room with Sally & Lula talking. The first thing Shell saw, however, was a broken window. None of his business.

Shell looked at Sally desperately. "When are we gonna go on a mission?" He whined. Whining isn't really his thing, but he really wanted to go out & explore.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Cherry Fort

"I get it! Those pranksters!" Vulpix said.

"Who are these pranksters you speak of?" Cherry replied confusedly

"These pranksters always kidnap a Pokémon, send a letter to the rescue team and replaced the species of the Pokémon to another species and making the letter not specific enough." Ninetales replied.

After that, Ninetales made a deep breath.

"It's getting late, Cherry. The base is very far away from here. Would you mind spending the night?" Ninetales said in a motherly voice.

"Well, okay I guess," Cherry said.

Cherry went to a vacant room, read some books for a while and went to bed. Three hours later, it was exactly midnight.

"I couldn't sleep.." Cherry said.

She went out of bed, then she went to the balcony. Seeing the beautiful city at night, she said;

"..it looks so amazing."

She smiled and watched the city.

Back