• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Clash of Fire and Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Arceus gives a fourth of his power to Blazer instead of sacrificing his self.

"That will revive him and i will also live" said Arceus. Blazer gets up and roars loudly.

"WATER TYPE MODE!" shouted Blazer. Blazer's skin and flame becomes navy blue in coloration.

"WOAH!" shouted Drill Beak, "NOW THAT IS AWSOME!"

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar saw."You are a young warrior.I'm a full warrior!"said scar.Scar turns into a dark ho-oh.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    ooc:Scar is tricking him.Scar has spells!Thats why he can do this stuff.He has spells on scrolls.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    OOC: Scar can't have the entire univerese at his fingertips thanks, it's tight to us.
    OOC2: WRITE FULL PARAGRAPHS!!!

Pippy screamed as he fell. He was falling through the clouds. It was a good sensation. Would it hurt when he hit the ground? He hoped not. Then he began to see the ground below him. There was a red shape speeding towards him. "What?!" Pippy yelled. "Arrghh... OOF!" Pippy was caught by the speeding shape. "Remember me?" said a familliar voice. "Blazer!" squeled Pippy in delight. "You're alive! I can't belive it!"
    "You did it Pippy! You stopped the feud of Water and Fire!" said Blazer.
    "No I didn't... Darkly, he's an..."
    "Yeah, I know. You had quite a long fall." Pippy and Blazer began laughing.
    "Blurg... My stomache hurts..."
    "Yeah, falling hurts you that way. Now, back on the matter of Darkly..."

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    ooc:Remember the legendary dogs are mine!nobody else's I summon them!
    Entei finish the dark army with his over heat.Scar uses flame thrower on giratina.ooc:I would like to add a snorelax to the dark army.bic:scar uses over heat on giratina.

OOC:

Stop acting so noob, your not in a one man war. I called the legendary dogs first, ask anyone here with half a brain. And Darkrai's army was destroyed like 3 pages back before you began to attack an already dead army.

Bosses left: Giratina, Darkly the Flygon, Deoxys speed form.

Also your saying you have Scrolls, there is no such thing as a warp scroll that sends you 1000000 meters above the ground. I've never found that in Pokemon mystery dungeon. lololol. I think your talking about the warp gem which can only be created by psychic powers.

Also, stop trying to finish off Darkly as that would end the rp too soon. :)

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: so... I am the last person you fight, right? and can you fight me and giratina at the same time?

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    OOC:Kozoi, Ho-ohactually is the trio master of the dogs while lugia is the trio master of the legendary birds so you as lugia could have ended the war A LONG TIME AGO.

OOC:

Yes but i summoned the dogs before him, thus they were under my command. This RP Is bearly based on realistics of pokemon. I mean a flygon is killing everyone here and is stronger than Darkrai.

He needs to stop acting like he owns the rp, he is spoiling it by being like:

Scar saw."You are a young warrior.I'm a full warrior!"said scar.Scar turns into a dark ho-oh.

He needs to stop and smell the flowers, he isnt god.

IC:

Deoxys lurked out of the shadows, pouncing on Kai with such incredible speed he had bearly enough time to dodge. Kai looked over to Deoxys and fired an Ice Beam at Deoxys which missed and frozen a boulder on the ground.

Kai flew in the air knowing that Deoxys was bound to the ground; he began to charge energy at a rapid pase. Particles gathered around his mouth and he let off a hyperbeam. Deoxys dodged the hyperbeam but Kai wasnt done there.

He pulled out a gem and said, "How will you fair against the power of psychics, this is a teleport gem." and with those words he disappeared. Kai flickered and appeared behind Deoxys, launching an Icebeam right into its back which hit Deoxys instantly.

Kai didn't want to give Deoxys time to recover, he lifted his left wing in the air and rammed it into Deoxys which sent him 10 foot into the air. Deoxys fell to the ground and landed on a boulder, Ko'd.

OOC:

Also who is fighting Darkly? Is it lv99Rayquaza?

Years
    Blazer smirks at Darkly.

"NORMAL TYPE MODE, DITTO!" shouted Blazer. Blazer turns into a Ditto.

"Transform Darkly the flygon" said Blzaer. Blazer turns into an exact duplicate of Darkly the Flygon.

"How do you feel like fighting me now?" aksed Blazer. Blazer glares at Darkly.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "you know... I have this one attack... and it's a one hit ko... so... I'm going to use it... DARK DESTINY!!!"he yelled as a tornado of darkness shot at blazer,knocking him out.

OOC: sorry, but this couldn't end too early. you guys still have to fight giratina first. and I agree, scar needs to stop pretending to be god. he can't just transform, and pretend to have magic scrolls. he has to follow the same guidelines as the rest of us. in fact, he is the newest member of this rp.
    lv.99rayquaza, kozoi, and I have been here loonger, so you can't call them young warriors, YOU ARE THE YOUNG WARROR!

Years
    "you know... I have this one attack... and it's a one hit ko... so... I'm going to use it... DARK DESTINY!!!"he yelled as a tornado of darkness shot at blazer,knocking him out.

OOC: sorry, but this couldn't end too early. you guys still have to fight giratina first. and I agree, scar needs to stop pretending to be god. he can't just transform, and pretend to have magic scrolls. he has to follow the same guidelines as the rest of us. in fact, he is the newest member of this rp.
    lv.99rayquaza, kozoi, and I have been here loonger, so you can't call them young warriors, YOU ARE THE YOUNG WARROR!
    OOC: yeah and I was given powers by Arceus that allows me to do things such as change my type and species after I was revived by him due to my loyalty to friends. (sorry if that was first person)
    IC: Blazer is knocked to the ground but gets up immediately.

"Hey Darkly since Lord scar is so annoying how about teaming up to kill him?" asked Blazer, "I mean you and your powers plus me and the powers that Arceus gave to me."

"What are you saying?" asked Drill Beak.

"I am trying to trick him" whspered Blazer.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "I heard that!" Darkly yelled as he shot another Dark beam at him "you are going to have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me!" he said as he quickly warped behind blazer and slashed his back. "luckily, I got up at 5:00 AM" Darkly said

OOC: I'm okay with that. at least you have a good explination. your character deserved that. scar is a total n00b. he doesn't have an explination at all. his character just grabs a magic scroll.

Years
    Blazer glares at Darkly and then he glares at Scar.

"Water mode" said Blazer, "Not bad right?" Blazer grabs Scar's neck.

'Well at least I can do this" said Blazer. Blazer Rip's Scar's throat out in a similar fashion to how he ripped Articuno's throat out.

"NOW DARK TYPE MODE!" shouted Blazer, "ABSOL MODE!" Blazer turns into an Absol due to the powers that he got from Arceus.

"Now what?" asked Drill Beak.

"Well I sense a natural disaster coming" replied Blazer, "OH CRAP, EARTHQUAKE!"

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    the earth started to shake"Gwahahahahahahha!" Darkly Laughed"You guys forgot about one thing! RAYQUAZA! come here! we'll have a tag team match that will go down in history as the most epic battle ever!" Rayquaza flew down from the sky and said"you wimpy wimps are going down! for the last time!

OOC: so I guess we pretty much banned scar from this rp.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    Pippy saw Rayquaza hurdling at Blazer. "ICE BEAM!" shouted Pippy. A beam of ice hit Rayquaza sending him flying backwards in a solid ice block. "Call me a wimp you weak Rayquaza!" yelled Pippy.
    "ARRRGH!" screamed Darkly in frustration. "Not you again!"
    "Yeah me again!" said Pippy. "Now! Go! Metal Claw!" Pippy leapt at Darkly.
    "No! Pippy, don't!" cried Blazer. "He's charging a..."
    "COUNTER!" Yelled Darkly.
    "Oh no!" cried Pippy. The metal claw hit, and Pippy was slammed to the ground.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    (no he did not!Nobody BANNS ME FROM A RP!)Scar flys and puts blazer and pippy on his back."Wimpy Rayquaza!"said scar.Scar uses flame thrower.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back