• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Clash of Fire and Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar gets away and uses his war against darkly even more."You will not stop me at all!darkly.You are one weak flygon!"Said scar.Entei uses over heat on giratina."Stop this or we will fight you more!Until you stop fighting.We need power to defeat you!"said scar.Scar uses his flame thrower.Suicune uses water spin on darkrai.Raiku uses thunder shock on darkly which paralyzed him.Scar uses flame thrower again.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    OOC: Do you mind? Theres already a battle going on and you won't go with anything we do. And write a paragraph or this thread goes bye bye

Darkly and his army were hurdling at the Pokemon. "Death to you all!" cried an extremly evil voice. Then the battle was on. The drak pokemon were throwing Shadow Ball's and Faint Attacking the Fire Army. Darkly flew over the battle towards Pippy. "You're mine!" he yelled. Darkly fired a fatal Shadow Ball at Pippy. Pippy shut his eyes. "NOOOO!" cried Drill Beak. Drill Beak dove in front of Pippy, taking the blow.

OOC2: Geez, this is getting rough...

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    ooc:Shadow ball attacks it does nothing else.
    Scar uses his flame thrower."Stop this.You are going to pay!"said scar.Scar uses over heat a couple more times.Then entei uses fire spin.Scar uses his fininshing attack which might not work"The rest go away!"said scar.Scar uses bind and a light comes out and then he attacks giratina and the rest.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    OOC: So are you attacking the back of the Drak army or where are you because Darkly's at the front of the war. Oh and about the shadow ball, this is Pokemon world man.

Drill Beak tumbled of the cliff. Pippy watched in horror. "Ha ha ha ha!" cried Darkly. Pippy screamed.
    "You... This ends now." he said quietly. "This ends right now... For you..."
    Catch me then you little slime!" Darkly cackled and began to fly away. Pippy leapt onto Flygon's tail and held on for dear life.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    ooc:Scar's team mission:defeat all the rest of the gang first then beat darkly.Scar helped drill beak up.Scar then uses flame thrower.Entei used fire spin on giratina.Scar uses over heat.

Years
    Drill Beak walks up to Articuno's lifeless body.

"You killed my friend twice" said Drill beak, and nowyou will not have a head anymore. Drill Beak cuts off Articuno's head by using his flippers.

"I have to get Arceus" said Drill Beak. Drill beak turns his attention to mount spear where he sees a pokemon that sort of looks like a legendary deer pokemon.

"JUDGEMENT" shouted the pokemon.

"Woah nice timing" said Drill Beak.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly shook his tail furiously, but pip still held on. "so... you think you can hold on? well... SHADOW FORCE!!"he cried as he shot into another dimension, leaving pip 1000000000 meters above the ground "Gwahahahahahha!!!!" he laughed as he emerged from the other dimension"Gooodbye... forever!" he said as another fatal shadow ball left his mouth.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar saw darkly."I will get you!"said scar.Scar used over heat on giratina and the rest of the team.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    OOC: Remember the legendary dogs destroyed the dark army of Darkrai.

IC:

Kai flapped his wings at great speed, creating a large twister which trapped Darkrai inside.

Darkrai poured his negative energy in the twister, a black energy began to swirl around the twister and Darkrai fell out of the side.

Darkrai said in a rough voice, "You really think you can beat me that easily...?"

Kai looked at Darkrai and launched an Icebeam at him, it rammed right into his side and threw him to the floor. Darkrai jumped back up in an instant and fired a Shadow ball at Kai which knocked Kai into a stone wall.

Kai said: "...So be it, i will crush you with all my power!" and rammed his mouth open. Particles began to gather around his jaw, a hyperbeam shot from his mouth ramming straight into Darkrai. Darkrai was flustered but Kai didn't stop there.

Kai flew towards Darkrai and dug his talons right into his neck, this didn't work of course as Darkrai was a dark type. Darkrai fired another shadowball right in Kai's face which sent him to the floor.

Kai pretended to collapse from exhasution, Darkrai turned around and shouted: "The battle is mine! Come out Deoxys!" Deoxys came out of the shadows in his speed form.

Kai jumped up while Darkrai wasnt looking and fired an Icebeam out of his mouth with all his might, it froze Darkrai in an instant turning him into an ice-sculpture.

"Dirty trick, but it gets the job done." said Kai who was looking over to Deoxys.

OOC Note:

Darkrai destroyed.
    Darkrai's army destroyed.

Thats for those who cba reading.

Bosses left: Darkly the flygon, Deoxys speed form, and any other legendarys you would like to add on but remember we have Lugia, All three dogs and Mewtwo + Mew is KO'd. :)

Last edited:

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    ooc:Remember the legendary dogs are mine!nobody else's I summon them!
    Entei finish the dark army with his over heat.Scar uses flame thrower on giratina.ooc:I would like to add a snorelax to the dark army.bic:scar uses over heat on giratina.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    ooc:Why yes you are!bic:scar uses fire spin on giratina till he faints."Darkrai is left and a snorelax!"said scar.Scar uses over heat on the both of them."That should finish them off!"said scar.Scar forgot about primal dialga.Scar uses over heat on them then uses fly.Scar misses.but summons the dogs to help suicune uses hydro pump.ooc:I control the legendary dogs kozoihttps://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=98512!That gos for all of you!except me I summon them I control them!bic:Entei uses over heat on snorelax and snorelax goes away.Raikiu uses thunder bolt.Scar uses fire spin on darkrai.Then they used a fire,lightning,water combo attack on al of the rest except darkly.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    uh, Darkly is 100000000 feet in the air. I dont see you catching him anytime soon. and also, you can't fight Darkly right now. that would end the rp too early

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Ooc:Scar can fly that high!Bic:Scar uses over heat on giratina."Is this working?"said scar."I do not know."said suicune.Suicune uses hydro pump.Scar uses bind which did not work everybody in his way got attacked.But still had some hp left.Scar knew he could not rely destroying them like this.Scar went away."I can not destroy them like this!"said scar flying up in the sky to darkly."Fight me some where else."said scar

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "nah... I don't want to end this rp too early" Darkly said as he used shadow force and warped into another dimension

OOC: darkly constantly breaks the foruth wall

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar heals the dogs and him and trains to beat the dark army and the restooc:Can you be good when we beat you and you turn into a ground type?Bic:Scar flys into his home land.Then scar fights the snorelax agsin.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: no. Darkly will never be good. because I add every rp that he is in to his history. He never turns good. he just flees

Last edited:

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    ooc:Well some times you have to do that!
    BIc:Scar fights some of the army."This is boring.I need to finish them!"said scar.

Years
    "Drill Beak, as thanks to your loyalty to me I shall revive your student Blazer" said Arceus.

"Thank you" replied Drill Beak. Arceus roars and a beam of multi colored light shrouds Blazer.

"Good bye" said Arceus, "I am sacrificing myself to help bring an end to the war, Blazer shall have the power that I once had." The power of Arceus starts to pool into Blazer's body.

"I will remember you, Arceus" said Drill Beak.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar sees the bream."Arceus do not stop this is an early rp ending if you do!"said scar.Scar get hit by the beam instead.Scar heals blaze him self."Do not end it!"said scar."Arceus you are our god!"said scar.Arceus stays alive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back