• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Mystic Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
wow, I can't wait for this hack, judging by the presentation it should be a really treat. Plus the world map is really great, very well layed out.

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
Years
41172714qo4.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I see you changed your name.
Also, nice updates, for screenies...
At least you added a little description about the update and the screenies...

anyways, I wish you the best of luck. ;)

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
Years
So, Ive made a Heroine Sprite. The OW is made by me, and the other is made up of several sprites.
17017787tq4.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
please don't take this personally, but I like the OverWorld, but the female sprite needs some work...

anyways, good luck with the hack project...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
This hack is starting to look nice. I like that the palettes make me remember Liquid Ocean.

I'm going to disagree with Nalesnik, in my opinion, visually speaking, the worldmap still needs some work (the best part is the top island, but the rest looks messy, and the lower left island looks too straight at the bottom, reducing realism). By the way, 25 cities sounds a bit too much, unless you are really prepared to fill them with lots of ideas.

About that heroine overworld, it seems you'll follow the DP-esque style, will it be that way for all the rest of the overworlds?

Still, it's just the beginning, so there's always a lot of time for improvements. Wishing you luck on that! ;)

Pinky Diaper

Beauty - A perfect Picture
Years
This sounds like a really intresting hack, I like the neatness of the posts that you made and the way you explained the story.

Please do not stop with this hack, continue with it until you finish.

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
Years
Thanks =D The others could be made in DP style, im not sure.
Well, 25 cities, i dont think that they are too much because itll be a loong story.
The world map is just a concept. I'm sure it wont be like that, but for changing this, I have to know how to put in the world map in FR and thats the point: I dont know how.
Anyway, thanks for your posts!! =D
@ Pinky Diaper: Cool to see my Hack in someones sig =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Daniel, this game is looking excellent!

If you need any scripting or mapping help, drop me a line :x

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
hmm, I still like the first worldmap that you posted better, cause it had more twists, turns, and multipel paths (I like the idea of having the 2 parallel sea paths) this one seems a bit linear to me.

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
Years
Well, it depends on someone's taste. I like the new much more, but I like the old too.
But the old had 25 cities, and it looked overflown... The new has 16 cities and the maps can be designed better. In addition to that, it differs from the old and from those around here. But well, its sure that ill use this new now =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back