• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
is there going to be a lot for the player to do after he/she beats the game? like easter eggs and what not?

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
hey man nice game , i love the fakemons , the best i ever saw :)

and i love! the music in the rivel battle video , i just can't stop listening to it :p

keep up the good work :)

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
This is different and promising - all in all, you should continue work and see where everything lands, I should look forward to playing this is the (hopefully) near future.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
hey how is uberkarp going to be obtained? a pokemon hunt or just a evolving a magikarp while its holding something?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
i dno't really like the idea of plate evolution, since plates have already existed, it wouldn't explain how they would be able to do it in this game but not previous gen. it is for this reason that gamefreak doesn't use items from previous generations (save for lickitung, who could learn rollout as a tm in gen 2)

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
how about like how eevee evolves into leafeon and glacion(sp?)? Level them up in certain areas and then they evolve, or night and day something possibly.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2011
i dno't really like the idea of plate evolution, since plates have already existed, it wouldn't explain how they would be able to do it in this game but not previous gen. it is for this reason that gamefreak doesn't use items from previous generations (save for lickitung, who could learn rollout as a tm in gen 2)
While this game is awesome It kinda wouldn't make since unless you made like a machine that inserted the plate DNA into the pokemon.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
While this game is awesome It kinda wouldn't make since unless you made like a machine that inserted the plate DNA into the pokemon.

does it make sence that some pokemon only evolve when traded (with or with out holding an item)? :\

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
first of all lol i was talking pokemon in general and second it might be possable to create in-game trades with npcs though i wouldnt know cuz i dont use RMXP =P

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
One Idea that I had, was after the final release of the game was made, there would be special patch releases for a certain amount of time that had a new feature. That way, one could keep their old info, and have new items released. If RMXP can't do that, then I guess I could make code events

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
um wow i read it all now im up 2 date :D

um you know mewthree idea could u maybe make it look a lot better than the other sprite because when i saw the old sprite it wasnt very good and ruined the game :(

maybe have mewX or something, thats really differant and have a good storyline to go with it maybe mewtwo and mewthree had failed and mewthree had destroyed mewtwo because i tried to stop him so he chose to fuse there powers and create and ultimate legendary. it would be good if you seen it once and a while like on C/S/G when u see suicune all the time and eclipse (spelt worng) is following it :)???

~kian

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
HEY GUYS BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE... LOL HERES THE FIRST VIRUS POKEMON OF THE REGION SWINFLU AND VIRAPIG
flupokemon.png
NORMAL/VIRUS

ALSO THE FIRST CITY OF THE GAME. ADAMANT CITY
adamantcity.png

YOU WOULD NOTICE A LOT OF ZIG ZAGS ON MY REGION MAP...WELL THATS BECAUSE THERE ARE GOING TO BE DIAGONAL ROUTES:)

Yea imma make mewthree sprite really cool. because the last one I saw didnt do it justice:( but yea team infinity has a secret cloning facility somewhere and ingame you have to blow that up.. bring a fire type:)

This looks really cool. I like the maps and the sprites.
Thx man appreciate it:)......

One Idea that I had, was after the final release of the game was made, there would be special patch releases for a certain amount of time that had a new feature. That way, one could keep their old info, and have new items released. If RMXP can't do that, then I guess I could make code events
yea i get you... i got a lot of ideas for this game so yea if i dont decide to make a sequel then ill just keep adding stuff to it lol

is there going to be a lot for the player to do after he/she beats the game? like easter eggs and what not?
yes I will make sure there will be.. no ideas as of now but I want to make stuff to keep the player interested

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
lol swinflu? thats awesome! 0_0 i love your maps they make me wonder what you get when you use the hms that you need in places on your maps (such as the item/place passed that little tree!)

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
I get andinator on the whole plates in the past generation thing.. so if I dont do plates I will incorporate your idea into the game. Maybe you will have top go to a lab and DNA transplant certain genes into your pokemon enabling their evolution a a certain level etc.

Been reading the posts, this looks like an amazing game. 1 thing tho.. wat will the starters be?
Thx for compliment and the starters will be the first 9 pokemon on the fakemon list in first post lol

hey man nice game , i love the fakemons , the best i ever saw :)

and i love! the music in the rivel battle video , i just can't stop listening to it :p

keep up the good work :)
Thx and I love that music to I wish i could make music like that

This is different and promising - all in all, you should continue work and see where everything lands, I should look forward to playing this is the (hopefully) near future.
thx and yea thats very important in the game...make sure that everything falls into place:)

lol swinflu? thats awesome! 0_0 i love your maps they make me wonder what you get when you use the hms that you need in places on your maps (such as the item/place passed that little tree!)
lol yea swinflu and ima make birdflu lol:) thx for compliment and ima put a very special item behind the tree:)

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
great sprites bro and the map looks sick (trying out a new word 4 me :P)

really like the names they fit :)

i got an idea for a minum and plusle evos :?

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
ooh heres an idea more fossil pokemon those were always cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back