• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
hmm it would be interesting if the player captures a wild swineflu... "(insert name here) caught swineflu! Would you like to nickname swneflu?" lol i dont wanna catch swineflu!!!!

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
what will virus type moves do? like will they make your pokemon get a status condetion called virus that makes their attack weaker?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
(I need a script for this one)theres a move im trying to make called Infect and the effect varries on the pokemon which pokemon uses it. because there are some good viruses etc. but when swinflu uses infect it will lower its health probably by 1/4 then lowers every stat of the opossing pokemon. the effect will continue every 2 turns... also there are other virus moves such as cell burn,Itchy skin, Adapt, Conceal

ooh heres an idea more fossil pokemon those were always cool
I have two fossil pokemon but instead of fossils they are called Invader's Eggs. they are fossilized aliens that tried to take over the earth eons ago

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
also i got an idea for a new move its kinda like helping hands only works on double battles

um its called contageous (spelt wrong :?)

a small virus is shot into a target and lowers attck and defense sharply and it swaps between the two targets every two turns :?

will it work?

also some moves for cosmic pokemon:

Gravity Pull
PP: 10
Acc: 90
The user changes the gravity so it makes the foe smash threw the ground beneath it

Meteorite Storm

PP: 5
Acc: 85
The user picks up me many meteorites and thorws them at and incredible speed and knocks the foe on its feet so fast it may cause confusion

~kian

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
also i got an idea for a new move its kinda like helping hands only works on double battles

um its called contageous (spelt wrong :?)

a small virus is shot into a target and lowers attck and defense sharply and it swaps between the two targets every two turns :?

will it work?

also some moves for cosmic pokemon:

Gravity Pull
PP: 10
Acc: 90
The user changes the gravity so it makes the foe smash threw the ground beneath it

Meteorite Storm

PP: 5
Acc: 85
The user picks up me many meteorites and thorws them at and incredible speed and knocks the foe on its feet so fast it may cause confusion

~kian
Oh cool ideas bro like the contagious thing and I was gonna do meteor shower 2:)

HERES A NEW HUNT WITH THE HELP OF KIAN ALSO:)

recolorblue.png

~VAPOROUS GHASTLY~
HUNT NAME: KILLER TEAPOT
REWARD: ???
I was putting the kettle on to make a cup of tea and boy was i surprised this weird looking thing came out of the steam it then attacked me for some reason it chased me out my house i don't know where it is but i want my house back and more importantly i want a cup of tea im so thirsty.
posted by: ~ call me auntie Jode
waterghast.png

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
I was putting the kettle on to make a cup of tea and boy was i suprised this wierd looking thing came out of the steam it then attacked me for some reason it chased me out my house i dont know where it is but i wasnt my house back and more importently i want a cup of tea im so thirsty.
posted by: ~ call me auntie Jode

TYPE BOLD meant 2 be want sorry bro o well people will know what ya mean

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
woah that looks awesome! that gengar would be the scaryest thing to run into in real life!

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
Years
i have an idea-

-$Infection$-
Help! My daughter has been followed my this strange pig, and now she is ill! I want you to get that thing so it will cause no more harm.
Reward: 1700, Super Potion

You will have to find swinflu

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
woah that looks awesome! that gengar would be the scaryest thing to run into in real life!
I know now ima think bout the gengar when i take shower in the morning lol. theres no light in me bathroom gotta use candle.... now thats getting owned

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
i have an idea-

-$Infection$-
Help! My daughter has been followed my this strange pig, and now she is ill! I want you to get that thing so it will cause no more harm.

cool idea but dont ya think it would be better if ya left it as a normal fake rather than another hunt there are loads :?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
i have an idea-

-$Infection$-

o cool. originally my fakemon werent supposed to be hunt but... who cares lol

lol that was fast :)

um just wondering when u planning the next update??
I dnt really know bro eventually... lol nah prob 3or4 hours from now or tomorrow pacific time

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years

I dnt really know bro eventually... lol nah prob 3or4 hours from now or tomorrow pacific time

aww man gonna miss it o well ill gladly like 2 see it tomarrow :) what are u planning on putting in it new fakes/ideas/hunts/maps???????

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
Years

alright, i was just throwing out the idea. If you dont have enough already,i could whip up a few recolored/changed pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back