• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
  • hey bro i got an idea for a legendary but its kinda like a baby legendary

u know how a planets core uses meteor rocks to form a planet well this is what the fakemon its a fakemon thats could form a planet :?

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    alright, i was just throwing out the idea. If you dont have enough already,i could whip up a few recolored/changed pokemon
    lol you can give me what you fell like lol, we have lots of ideas already:)

cool thanks for the info im excited now :D
    lol ok bro be patien kk.....

cant wait to see the gym leader!
    Gym leaders are cool lol:) ......

hey bro i got an idea for a legendary but its kinda like a baby legendary

u know how a planets core uses meteor rocks to form a planet well this is what the fakemon its a fakemon thats could form a planet :?
    cant over flood the game with legendaries cause im using the old ones to...but that is a very good idea that would fit perfectly into the game:)

Last edited:

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
  • i like the idea, just dont make it overpowered like nintendo is doing. they made a god pokemon, time controlers, the legendaries are way too powerful nowadays.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    if you ask me legendary pokemon are there as extras or colectables because most of them are not even that good
    also a lot of people just looking at the thread when they could be posting....

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • yeh ture maybe it wont have a storyline like when u are in space you can find this pokemon in the grass or whatever here is the idea and sort of a sprite very very basic :D just rough

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    i like the idea, just dont make it overpowered like nintendo is doing. they made a god pokemon, time controlers, the legendaries are way too powerful nowadays.
    I get u on that one... well the only overpowered legendaries are the blachol,nova,atom pokemon and the earthbound pokemon

if you ask me legendary pokemon are there as extras or colectables because most of them are not even that good
    also a lot of people just looking at the thread when they could be posting....
    yea most arent really that good lol... and yea how come 1000 people want to look at thread and out of that 70 want to reply lol

yeh ture maybe it wont have a storyline like when u are in space you can find this pokemon in the grass or whatever here is the idea and sort of a sprite very very basic :D just rough

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    oh cool bro but what is its genus lol? is it like a rock or something?? a space slime mabey

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • this onne is like manaphy not too good so its not really powerful like gods and stuff which ruins it :)

ok time 2 get scientific here :S

well you see the earths core well the purple is the earths core drawing in the close rocks it floats in space picking up meteorites and then it grows after billions of years then when it gets bigger i can smash into another planet and destroy it and then carry on going aroud space picking up there rocks until it a big enough planet

Last edited:

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
  • i like the space rock planet thing, mabey it could evolve into a soccer-ball sized earth thing with eyes and a mouth? that would be cool

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

thats my electric scyther - just recolored and changed hair

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    ooh i just came up with a good hunt idea!!!

Infected Ditto
    HUNT NAME: Catching a cold!
    REWARD:
    i dont know what the reward should be maybe a fossil or something?

I was doing some experiments with some DNA from a Ditto and cells of viruses to try to make a vaccine for every known virus! I was hoping to create a vaccine that would shape shift into different viruses but what I created was a monster! What I did is top secret but what I can tell you is that the result was a green, sticky, drippy Ditto! As soon as it was created it crawled up the wall and out my window. If that thing isn't stopped then it might infect people and even other Pokemon! You may keep it if you like but that thing has to be stopped! Please you must capture it!
    Posted by: Researcher Patrick

The ditto would be a green color a little less solid than a normal ditto and would have darker green chunks in it (kind of like Jell-o with fruit in it lol)

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    ooh i just came up with a good hunt idea!!!

Infected Ditto
    REWARD:
    i dont know what the reward should be maybe a fossil or something?

I was doing some experiments with some DNA from a Ditto and cells of viruses to try to make a vaccine for every known virus! I was hoping to create a vaccine that would shape shift into different viruses but what I created was a monster! What I did is top secret but what I can tell you is that the result was a green, sticky, drippy Ditto! As soon as it was created it crawled up the wall and out my window. If that thing isn't stopped then it might infect people and even other Pokemon! You may keep it if you like but that thing has to be stopped! Please you must capture it!

The ditto would be a green color a little less solid than a normal ditto and would have darker green chunks in it
    noo way thats awsome............

i like the space rock planet thing, mabey it could evolve into a soccer-ball sized earth thing with eyes and a mouth? that would be cool

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

thats my electric scyther - just recolored and changed hair
    cool with your idea i can make a magnetic sizzor

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    THX TO PATJAMMA HERES ANOTHER HUNT
    POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    Ditto X(VIRUS)
    ~Infected Ditto~
    REWARD: ???

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    THX TO PATJAMMA HERES ANOTHER HUNT
    POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    Ditto X(VIRUS)
    ~Infected Ditto~
    REWARD: ???

omg that looks freaking awesome!!!

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    so how does the pokemon hunt thing work? do you just talk to some people and they ask for your help or do help requests get posted in towns?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    so how does the pokemon hunt thing work? do you just talk to some people and they ask for your help or do help requests get posted in towns?
    There will start to posts on bill boards in every pokemon center after you defeat boogie

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Here's a hunt idea

Unmasked Duskull
    Hunt Name: Get it away from me!
    Description: Ok, so I was out hunting pokemon at night when I saw a duskull which was where in that area so I said why not? Then when I snuck up on it and was about to catch it, it got scared and dropped its skull mask. It ran away but it left it's mask so I kept it as a trophy. Now at night I see it in my house haunting me with its disfigured face. Now I see why it wears a mask!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back