• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Neon

Switch to Ruby Hack? Note; 2 Rideable PKmn,Day/Night,Plantable Berries)

• Yeah

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 39.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This hack sounds amazing. Cant wait for a release. I hope you make it like a Red/Blue, Gold/Silver, Ruby/Sapphire remix so that you can travel to kanto, johto and hoenn. I like to be a alpha/beta tester.

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
  • Perhaps, But so far only Johto and Hoenn will be in because I don't know how much space I'll have left.

Years
  • OK and Ill like to suggest a way for you to connect johto and hoenn if you dont have a way. You can link them by boat from Olivine City to Lilycove City. If you have a different way, please let me know. You can also do a surfing route from Cianwood City to Mossdeep City and start your Hoenn badge adventure from there. Just suggestions though.

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
  • Well It will probably be Mr. W/e with Peeko picking you up and taking you to Petalburg.

QUESTION:

Is there anyone who can edit the grass animation for me? If so please pm me.

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
  • Because it's right outside of violet city I have decided to add Charific Valley into the alpha 1. This being said, you will be able to catch a charmander afteer you have beaten the first gym :D

EDIT: Make it the after the 2nd gym so if you don't pick the fire starter hehehe....

Last edited:

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
  • Another thing, Gary will be riding is Arcanine. DO NOT say that I am copying Pokemon Flame of Rage, it's just that Gary rode his Arcanine in a race during the Anime so I have no choice. Nuff said.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Hey good luck,but why is everyone trying to make the map blocks look like the ds games,it just looks to be too much for gba rom!

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • Congratulations on winning hack of the week number 60. Here is your award.
    Pokemon Neon

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
  • Hey doodes, I changed the pallete for the greens to make it a little more mature and finished scripting route 30 OMG. Note I'm changing the path later on cuz it's way to bland but as of now....

Spoiler:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Congrats for HOTW!
    I like the new tree palette but I think the grass is a bit too dark xD
    GL!

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • Cool hack man keep up the good work! Good Luck with this!

BTW Im looking forward to playing the alpha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back