• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon NeoRocket Thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.

drean

IM THE HAPPY GAARA
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2013
    this hack looks f'ing awesome!

and btw u can probably ask darkjagold for help on the d/p sprites

PlasticPokeball

Another Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    Wow, my mistake. I completely misunderstood your story. I thought you, the player, was a member of these NeoRockets and you go around stealing other trainers' Pokemon.

With that said, I thought the player was going to steal Pokemon from other trainers, etc. etc. and I thought you came up with a some kind of way of creating this situation in the game (like a script). Yeah, sorry about that.

Anyway, good luck with the game.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Wow, my mistake. I completely misunderstood your story. I thought you, the player, was a member of these NeoRockets and you go around stealing other trainers' Pokemon.

With that said, I thought the player was going to steal Pokemon from other trainers, etc. etc. and I thought you came up with a some kind of way of creating this situation in the game (like a script). Yeah, sorry about that.

Nah,
    You fight against the NeoRockets!

Itman,
    Buddy,
    Keep it up,
    And we'll all be happy!

I'm glad to see all this feedback!

Well,
    BOL!

Lupe

isn't she cute...
    Years
  • wow nice so who are the dp pokemo you plan to add?,also i can help insert tiles for you pm me if you want

Super Wario 64

So i herd u liek me?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    Why is the FRLG Male Trainer *And possibly FRLG female trainer*, Gary *if he's in this hack* and prof. Oak still there?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Meh, there isn't many good starter Pokemon for a Team Rocket member besides Houndoor xD
    Well, your not a rocket member...your against the NeoRockets.

It is xD

this hack looks f'ing awesome!

and btw u can probably ask darkjagold for help on the d/p sprites
    Thanks, i will ask him!
    Wow, my mistake. I completely misunderstood your story. I thought you, the player, was a member of these NeoRockets and you go around stealing other trainers' Pokemon.

Yeah, your not a rocket member...i see what you meant now...
    Nah,
    You fight against the NeoRockets!

Itman,
    Buddy,
    Keep it up,
    And we'll all be happy!

I'm glad to see all this feedback!

Well,
    BOL!
    Thanks! :)
    wow nice so who are the dp pokemo you plan to add?,also i can help insert tiles for you pm me if you want
    K, i will!
    Why is the FRLG Male Trainer *And possibly FRLG female trainer*, Gary *if he's in this hack* and prof. Oak still there?
    1. I'm not done with that yet.
    2. Gary isn't in any of the screenies, where would you get that idea from? He's not in the hack anyway.
    3. He's not even prof. oak, its prof. Blazer, and i have someone who already made an OW for him.

Thanks for the comments guys!
    Later (don't know how late), i will finish my last script on route 1!
    I will post screenies when i'm done.

So, for anyone not understanding the story: You are not a rocket member, and you are against the NeoRockets...sorry if i was confusing!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    We cant pick our starters?
    So which pokemon do we all get?

You should make a Hack game where you can pick Legendaries as starters that would be wicked

One of those exist actually.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Itman this game is so awesome!
    I've played the pre pre pre pre-beta lol and I love the first event its awesome!
    Everyone else I know you will all love this hack.
    Peace.​

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • No updates yet, i've been busy with somethings, maybe i will have sometime tomorrow. Check the first post, kebbles made me a banner!

I also listed my progress, tell me if you like the town names or not!
    As for the starter, i figure you can all guess it by looking at the banner in my sig or on the first post...

If not, then your blind XD
    I have changed the movesets for it, and made it a pure ghost :) No psychic weakness for it!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Itman this game is looking incrediable, i love it.
    I like your ideas, town names, and exspecially your events lol.
    There wikked, cant wait to play an updated beta!
    Good luck with your game!​

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • itman, if you need help with this hack I'm available

*scripting, mapping, ect*
    Thanks! I will PM you if i need any help. If you can insert tiles, PM me now, i have a simple job for you to do.
    Itman this game is looking incrediable, i love it.
    I like your ideas, town names, and exspecially your events lol.
    There wikked, cant wait to play an updated beta!
    Good luck with your game!​
    Thanks so much!!!!!!!!
    I was thinking that my town names stunk, i guess not :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back